Do Russhits actually like living in Russia...

Do Russhits actually like living in Russia? You guys talk so much shit but I recon at least half your people (probably much more) would move to the US at the drop of a hat if they could

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/119714837
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The 2-3% living near all the western border (Kreml not included) like it just fine.

The 57% east of them still think they're living under the Soviet oppression.

The rest (Siberia) still think it's 10000BC and haven't heard of fire or indoor plumbing.

I'd honestly rather have Russian immigrants than south and central American immigrants

Wtf, I hate Russia now

>Doesn't know Slavs are just as disgusting as South Americans

Must be hell on earth. Russia is as third world as any south american nation.

That's true.

Well both of your countries are 3rd world tier so who cares.

If you mean quality of life, you are better off moving to western russia or one of the capitals, you will get european level of QoL, language you know and oppotrunity to make EU level paychecks if you are good enough. The "poor dilapidated russia" meme is a bit of an outdated thing, or rather it depends heavily on geography. Whilst it was true for all of russia in the 90s today western russia is pretty much the same as eastern EU plus free healthcare, education and opportunity to be a literal bond villian if you go into politics.

Those who really want to go to US/EU want it either because of ideology, or because they want to try and join high ranks of a megacorp. Moving for the sake of quality of life is simple naivite, because very few can actually afford to move and hold a decent job. It's an ongoing topic of propaganda in russian duma and media to show how crap the lifes of skilled russians are after such a move. Propaganda being what it is it fails to cover occasional success story, but generally, if what you care about is good life you are better of staying in russia and simply moving to a bigger city. Just don't move to Moscow. It has all the same issues as moving to US/EU minus the novelty.
>The 2-3% living near all the western border
Most of Russia's population (>50%) live in geographic europe. Which is why we are so damn sensitive about our western border.

>The 57% east of them still think they're living under the Soviet oppression.
The hell are you talking about?

Occupy yourselves a sense of humour next time, you stupid cunt.

I can speak to this question, my wife is russian.

She hates aspects of the United States and likes certain aspects. She also wants to return to Russia and we are looking at condos in Sochi.

Overall, she thinks America is a lie. Land of opportunity doesn't exist for most people. People work too hard here, for too little free time. Healthcare is expensive and many live with problems for years instead of seeing doctors. Most people are upset and scared of losing their jobs because they are so deep in credit card and other debt.

There isn't vastly more opportunity there than here. The technology level isn't very different, I can speak to that. Yes, I've been to Siberia. The large cities aren't much different than Hungary or Poland or Croatia.

Not saying America is bad, but it's not the panacea of civilization.

I always wanted a Russian mail order bride.

>you will get european level of QoL, language you know and oppotrunity to make EU level paychecks
rofl
maybe bulgaria level of paychecks xD

deluded russhits

It's fixed in their second generation. It doesn't really happen with Latinos, they have stronger racial identities.

no you don't. russians are prone to organized crime.

if you want slavs then those who have no strong in-group preference and can assimilate well. czechs, poles, slovaks, hungarians ... well actually pretty much everything except east slavs.

easy to live nice in Deutschland when you living off the neck of the United States

Pretty much GTA4 said the same things about Murica. No real opportunity except for debt debt debt.

People like being debtslaves here for some reason.

Are you implying that Germany needs the US to be a prosperous country? lmao

>recon
I reckon you should recon a dictionary.

slavic 10/10 qts

>some reason
Heh..
Some reason=kikes

yeah, feels great actually xDDDDD

now go and get a 4th job so your taxes can finance my new BMW xDDDDDDDDDDDD

:( :(

Yes I like very much, Putin is best against degeneracy and liberals

>rofl
You really have no idea how much shit goes on in SPb and Moscow. If you are working for the right corp on a high enough level you can easily be making paychecks that match EU folks of similar rank. What I am not talking about is a common man with basic but decent job. Such people of course lag behind by quite a margin, but so do the prices.

High tech imports like cars and computers can be a bit of a hit for a family budget, but few would move just to get a better car a decade down the road.

this just in: most people are dumb. and dumb people don't recognize the difference between working hard and working smart.

hard work never was a guarantee to get rich. it was only a guarantee to get financially comfy for the degenerate baby boomer generation. (they bought it with putting generations after them into heavy debt).

you can still get very wealthy in the US (or the west) - but you need to work smart. no one's going to give you a medal just because you have 4 jobs flipping burgers or some other shitjob that could be done by a chink or a robot.

"hurr durr USA is a lie because I don't get automatically rich". fucking degenerate slav mentality. that's the reason you subhumans had communism and that's the reason why eastern europe still is a shithole.

go get a nice condo in sotchi - I bet the russian grass really is greener xDDDD

tl;dr - i hate poor people because they are dumb

ex-pat here

My dad is also an ex-pat but he made it across the Atlantic.

I will follow in his footsteps after I finish my mickey mouse STEM degree

>140 million people
>look at muh only 2 cities that are not total shitholes
>fuck the other 120 million
krokodil is a hell of a drug

You need to be working with international companies to get EU level income which is not the majority of the people even in SP/mos

yuki.la/pol/119714837

No I had to run away from there 1989, it was really bad

At least the will lick my asshole.

magyars arent slavs
>well actually pretty much everything except east slavs.
EVEN US?

The one of the right looks like she could have actually been pretty attractive if she wasn't a land whale.

I've seen this image posted a lot but never got a source on this semen demon. Who is she?

But that is my point. The OP asked about moving to the west. I explained that you can get the same result minus the culture shock if you are by moving to Moscow or SPb. Quality of life is paycheck/prices+social and that comes up better for your run of the mill russian by moving inside russia. I'm not claiming all of russia is the same as EU, or that everything is good and perfect. Merely pointing out that moving outside for non-ideological, non-novelty reasons is a retarded decision.

While the US poured money into Germany after WWII, that's like implying Japan is entirely dependent on the US, which it most definitely is not. Arguably, the US is dependent on the Japanese, see cars, since if the Japanese hadn't shown the Americans how to make proper cars, they'd still be driving around in 4 ton cast iron mobiles with 8 cylinders and 120 shp.

they have paid nothing for their own defense for 70 years. Marshall Plan for starters...

they have also profited off of Pax Americana in Europe, profited from Iraq, profited in Yugoslavia.

Yeah, it's one of the reasons that they are so rich.

lmao, do you think they'd be so well off without our help?

because we gave Japan good terms for trade. We felt badly about nuking them.

You have to pay out tons of money, aka bad trade deals, to control the entire world. That's what having an empire is all about.

Ask the Soviets they used to hand out money to feral niggers all the time too.

You would know nothing about this

Betsy Ross

If they didn't leave during the 90s, they will not leave now.

you hohols will never get out, in4life

Do Niggers live in Nigeria?

claire abbott

My example was a bit extreme, but I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was just saying the German economy is most definitely not dependent on the US.

Germany is the EU what the US is to Canada, Mexico and South America.

This is what it is like to be poor in the u.s.a

>Russia is third world
Lol
RUSSIA is second world
Second world means the old communist bloc

The one on the right looks like a living furniture.
I bet they can gobble balls like pros.

More divisive tactics.

OP is trying to divide the cozy relationship between the USA and Russia

On a side note, I would be her pussy holster if thats a thing

At this point, the US is a dystopian indebted cesspool swarming with spics, negroids and vanishing minority of morbidly obese white trash imbeciles like OP. You have to take lethal dose of prozac to convince yourself anyone but mexicans and indians still wants to live your dumpster.

>Overall, she thinks America is a lie. Land of opportunity doesn't exist for most people. People work too hard here, for too little free time.

Wise lady...

>divide thread
Yes it's every other thread today
This is an left wing raid for certain

I recon you shut up you Aussie piece of shit

You are a scholar and gentleman.

Why did you assume that OP is white? Most of sharts on Sup Forums are not.

>that guy with the peace sign

Can't imagine living around whole country of people like that. A sea of yellow, brown and black vomit inherently convinced in their superiority over the rest of the world. God, I fucking hate the US.

>Woke AF

90% chance this girl has taken a few black cocks in the land of 52% white.

She would still be too tight for me

Shut up Kike.

yeah so everybody remember not to marry white american women or have white american babies because 90% of white american women have had sex with black males it's totally true not made up at all so just get an Asian or Brazilian woman instead because white american women are all racemixers and not good women at all

It's 72, dumb ass.

hahahahaha

what i am saying is that germany wouldn't be in such an advantageous position if not for direct and indirect actions the USA has taken over the years.

And no, Germany is to the EU as Russia was to the Soviet Union.

Is that mommy?

So that's it huh? We're some kinda racially diverse group pretending to be white supremacists to troll mainstream media?

>hurr durr le 56% white
>cant even keep THAT low quoto

>america
>white
XAXAXAXA

That might be true

That wasn't a very clever retort.

It's literally true, toothpaste.

Of course a fake nigger that pretends to like Anime and believes in /Pol is allowed. I feel bad for my country that they do not practice what they preach.

>live in Siberia
>live in generic Russian town
>nothing happens there
>still can get nuked because of military base near my town

The only people taking it seriously were always teenagers or retard stormfags thinking they were in good company. Also the retard media