Trump proven right again

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/767685048703279104

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/767685048703279104
msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/morning-joe-co-hosts-joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski-are-engaged/ar-BBAJhaB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Based.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/767685048703279104

All these idiots bragging about baiting Trump to make tweets, while Trump is baiting ALL of them into tweeting about the shit he says.

It's nice being able to take a glimpse into the past like this, you can really see how painfully unaware these retards were/are. No wonder they lost.

>It's real
I love our shitposting president.

Never saw this one. Good post.

give context please

what happened?

Joe and Mika just announced their engagement.

msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/morning-joe-co-hosts-joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski-are-engaged/ar-BBAJhaB

Who are they and why should anyone care?

Uh what was he right about? He just said he'd tell a story without actually telling anything there.

How much vodka and redbull have you drunk over the past 22 months? Serious question.

They keep it hidden that they were an item and had both left their spouses for eachother. Trump broke the news they were a couple back then. Today they have announced their engagement.

Is it sad that i think Joe could do better? even while being Joe?

How, how could he have been proven right?

they just got engaged.

i knew he was telling the truth the day he tweeted this. it was obvious the entire election cycle those two maniacs were fucking.

We all know who Mika was really aiming for

2 media people who work together who called Trump a liar last year when he accused them of having an affair. Then played the victim.

He didn't have to say anything. If you watched their show a few times, it was obvious. Joe is Joe.