The pleb uprising has begun

Who cares about alcohol. Weed is going to be legal.

So the NDP will institute a $20 minimum wage, causing the price of beer to rise to $80/case at which point the NDP will institute price controls on beer at which point all the breweries will go bankrupt at which point the NDP will nationalize all the breweries at which point proles will get a beer ration directly from the government at which point the beer ration will be increased from 6 cans/week to 2 cans/week at which point the party chairman will denounce the wreckers and capitalist roaders sabotaging proletariat's revolutionary march toward a yeasty worker's paradise at which point the NDP beer commisars will round up your family and send them to the Yukon gulags at which point you'll all be eating a steady diet of pine cones and sawdust at which point you'll be denounced for complaining about no maple syrup for your pine cones at which point the NDP beer commisars will shoot you behind the ear with a registered .22 rimfire with a magazine no larger than 10 rounds and dump your body behind the beaver dam.

Sorry aboot that.

I want to get off mr bones wild ride

>35 for a case of beer
Holy hell its half that here what kind of fuckery is this

Good. Beer is for dipshitty pretending-to-be-an-adult-now's.

Sure but fentanyl is way cheaper so it evens out.

How have you guys not burned down your capital building
Is your working class that cucked?

Brother inlaw literally just died from that shit in Hongcouver last month. I should feel bad because family; but degenerates get what they deserve.

It's just like coffee, you have genuine people who drink it, and then you have the fags that put in a shit ton of sugar, and other shit in order to completely change the taste

Leftists are all about changing things until they enjoy it, even if it's means to override the source material completely

That's wrong though. They want a $15 dollar minimum wage to be introduced after 2021.

I ran the numbers on the minimum wage and based on currency inflation alone it should be $12.65 if it increased in step with it. That doesn't take into account that the housing prices has increased by around 800% in the GVRD and Greater Victoria area.

I honestly believe that $15 an hour is reasonable in this province.

As for the increase in the cost of beer... Well, in 2013 the BC Liberals used to say that the NDP would increase the cost of alcohol... But just after they won the election, the cost of a six pack went up 80 cents.

The BC Liberals are shit, senpai. Sixteen years in government and a guy like you can't afford to rent the living room floor of my Coquitlam condo.

>Who cares about alcohol.
Canadians, by God.

BC Liberals, the local globalist scum, needed to fund their illicit programs somehow.

In Ontario, beer is almost exclusively sold through the Beer Store (jointly owned by major brewers aka monopoly) and LCBO (Crown corporation). My understanding is that liquor distribution is fully privatized in your state. How is our beer still cheaper?

those are almost Finland prices, what a ripoff

You could put a mouse in the beer, then they'd have to give you the beer for free, eh?

Because it's a fantastic building, plebiean.

alcohol makes you fat and dumb

it should be illegal honestly

How much is a case of Old Vienna , in us dol.

I think you just answered your own question there.

Though I gotten say, I'd hate to see prices that higher than the already exorbitant ones at LCBO.

I'm a first aid man at the ports here and I had a medical case in my office. Wasn't precisely sure what was wrong with him, but I'm not a doctor... My job is to send people to the doctor quickly when they're fucked up.

It took nearly an hour to get the paramedics to my patient because they have back to back critical cases pretty much every day.

We hung out with the firefighters until the paramedics got there and we had a pretty good time. My guy turned out to have vertigo caused by crystallization in his inner ear... but he could have been stroking out for all I knew. If he was, the time wasted waiting for medical transport was solely caused by junkies.

How much beer is in a case?

That's a lot of money just so you can feed your DISGUSTING alcohol addiction.

Stop drinking alcohol, FAGGOT.

1 case = 12 355ml cans.

That pic is a lie, a case (12) of bargain beer in BC is $22 at the Gov. Liqour Stores. Private beer stores will jew an extra $5 for that

I feel you brother

>$40 for 12 cans

The cheapest beer you can get would be $20 case with the tax

> a case is a 12'er of 355ml cans instead of 24x 16oz tallboys
> barely enough to wash down a newspaper cone full of poutine and a doughnut.
and this is why your country is a joke.

Checked and kekked

>drinking shitty meme beer.
Also they are talking about the price of a 24 not a 12.

At the liquor mart here they have little recyclable 8 bottle holders, where you can make your own 8 pack of high quality beers that are sold by the each.

Try fucking Belgh Brasse Mons Abbey Dubbel. Less than 3 bucks per bottle. 8 of them come to like 21.36 before tax/bottle deposit.

And it's 8% alcohol. So you have nearly as much alcohol in 8 of them as you do in 12 shitty pleb beers. And it tastes way fucking better than shitty pleb beer.

4 cans of Guinness for 7 Euro is a fucking rip off....why would anyone pay for this shit?