Sup Forums can we wake the fuck up...

Sup Forums can we wake the fuck up. It's less than one week until the French elections and we are all over the place with no organisation. Two nights ago we was ready to rock, now we are all over the place infested with hundreds of shills in every thread, and their thread having more energy than ours.

Threads or posts cringing at Kek, Kekistan or constantly blaming reddit/t_d, newfags or stormfags, Trump 24/7 with no dialogue, just fucking ignore them.

We are being brainwashed to think Le Pen cant win, but if we get organised again like with Trump, we can do this. Let's get some energy going and meaningful threads on how we can beat Macron and get it through to the French that he would be the final nail in the coffin for them.

THERE IS LESS THAN ONE WEEK TO SAVE FRANCE & EUROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

JusticeForChelsey.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470892/Lost-16-year-old-girl-gang-raped-kebab-shop-owner.html#ixzz4g7fJhsq8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470892/Lost-16-year-old-girl-gang-raped-kebab-shop-owner.html
leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/compte-offshore-de-macron-aux-bahamas-de-Sup
numerama.com/politique/254983-compte-offshore-demmanuel-macron-une-intox-venue-de-Sup
liberation.fr/elections-presidentielle-legislatives-2017/2017/05/04/rumeur-de-compte-offshore-emmanuel-macron-accuse-marine-le-pen-de-propager-des-fake-news-et-porte-pl_1567202
lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2017/05/04/32001-20170504ARTFIG00215-le-forum-Sup
rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/
youtu.be/HYoHcExQjV4
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39802776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The people are still tired after the MAGA meme war. I dont think the memes will win this one sorry :(

It's getting embarrassing now. Bump.

Starting to think it might be time for based euros to start sucking up to russia for a future european liberation and inquisition at this point.

For peoples who barely even have a positive birth rate (probably less than one im sure that number is jimmied) the damage has been done.

Its going to take blood and guns to get europe back to being european.

Unless europe wants to take the greek route in history.

Either way, you guys had a good run in history. Shame once history gets rewritten by your islamic overlords most will be lost. Ill remember though!

If they can get Trump in office, they can get in Le Pen. Look how much worse it is in France and the amount of terror attacks, riots etc. we can capitalize on.

So

Many

Spaces

I remember two months ago when there were MFGA or MLP gen threads. The whole threads were shit because of Asselicuck and Fillon's retards.

I used to bump the shit out of those threads and also take care of the trolls. At that time most posts you'd get from non-French anons were: "when is the election", "what are her odds, I want to know if I can turn a profit on this".

At that time something could have been done. Now it's too fucking late. Gaining the support of Dupond Aignan (FN light candidate) has been mocked. Her watering down her stance on the Euro has been memed into flip-flopping. Macron is crowned the champion of the debate. The offshore account story has been cockblocked as fake news, Russian hackers, low blow from Le Pen.

fuck off nigger boy
no one cares and france

A British woman was drugged battered gang raped in Sunderland by Muslim migrants but police won't lay charges. Watch the video & sign the petition: JusticeForChelsey.com

Lost 16-year-old girl 'was gang-raped by kebab shop owner and three others in flat over the takeaway after she asked them for directions'

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470892/Lost-16-year-old-girl-gang-raped-kebab-shop-owner.html#ixzz4g7fJhsq8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470892/Lost-16-year-old-girl-gang-raped-kebab-shop-owner.html

Share or you're a faggot nigger

Smile guys, you are famous in France:
leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/compte-offshore-de-macron-aux-bahamas-de-Sup Forums-au-debat-l-itineraire-d-une-intox-04-05-2017-6915765.php

numerama.com/politique/254983-compte-offshore-demmanuel-macron-une-intox-venue-de-Sup Forums.html

liberation.fr/elections-presidentielle-legislatives-2017/2017/05/04/rumeur-de-compte-offshore-emmanuel-macron-accuse-marine-le-pen-de-propager-des-fake-news-et-porte-pl_1567202

All those articles say it came from Sup Forums. Expect an influx of French normies.

LOW ENERGY MEMETIC WARFARE
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

The west will have to swallow the communist pill like the east has, implode and then finally wake up that the final solution is the only solution. You'll see, soon you guys will be hanging niggers, gassing kikes and shooting lefties out of desperation. Romanian Christmas in a decade.

French normies are coming

lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2017/05/04/32001-20170504ARTFIG00215-le-forum-Sup Forums-s-invite-dans-l-election-presidentielle-francaise.php

Prepare your best swastikas

give those Macron voting fags hell

Daily Reminder, Muslim also going Full Meme War!

Paris mosque urges Muslims to follow ‘path of hope’ by voting Macron

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/

Ignore Shills, Sup Forums choosing the right candindate if Muslim voting for Macron.

Le-pen isn't a conservative. She's a liberal. She's less liberal than her opponent but not enough to warrant a full war like Trump did

Most of us can't do anything because of the language barrier faggot.

I didn't really put much thought to spacing before.

But have people always posted in this gay way here?

I quite can't stand this.

Hope that they stop doing this soon.

It would be fun if you could read these. France was a failure because you frogs don't speak English.

Sup Forums has less than 3 days to make this happen.

Is it possible?

Obongo - endorsed macron
Media - endorsing macron

Now macrons tax evasion shit is echoing in the news.

Its time to strike now!
No time to waste

French normie here posting in this thread to remind you that Melenchon was the best choice.

>voting
>save Europe
You still don't fucking see it. It's a game made to distract you. Both sides are controlled. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't vote for her.

Shut it, this is bigger than just France, now leave this board.

>give her your energy goys!!1!1 XD
>le epic meme war
kys
spoiler: we didn't get trump elected
spamming donald redditor
cringe
awoofaggot
>make it happen
by doing??

I'm with you OP, Macron will kill France and he has as much dirt on him as Clinton, it just has to be made known

I bet telling me to leave this board will help Le pen win against the dude who has all the medias with him.
Thanks for your support, brave citizen of the world.

>
> If they can get Trump in office, they can get in Le Pen. Look how much worse it is in France and the amount of terror attacks, riots etc. we can capitalize on.

yeah, this. these faguettes have to be reminded that they'll be hanging from the arch of triumph/Eiffel tower once Sharia takes over.

>awoofaggot
Something wrong with Momiji? Explain bls :-D

Lad, every faggot that posts that shit will be killed once we gain power. Don't even try and defend it.

This is the most obvious shill I've seen in a long time

Oy vey, don't trip on my shilling, Le Pen will lose!

I'm with you, OP.

I agree.

There are no new memes brah, how can we le win?

i don't think we need to worry, whether we're active or not the French are still living under jihad and they'll vote Le Pen

Kek. Yes.

>shill calling
youtu.be/HYoHcExQjV4

send the tax docs everywhere
Everywhere FRENCH

If you cockhead shills seriously think you can counter meme us into not calling out your shill bullshit every time you try it with the phrase "shillcalling" you need your pay cut.

Where's ISIS when they can finally do something useful like swing the election for Le Pen

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39802776

Seems like the cuck has a lawsuit targeting "right wing websites"

Bump

Holy hell! That's some kinda motivation!! Thanks for sharing that. That's the boost right there!

>donald redditor fell for an obvious bait post so hard he actually saved it

The electoral college got Trump into office. If Macron gets 48% and Le Pen gets 46%, Macron wins.

>>like with trump

Thats the issue right there, trump didnt follow through, theres no energy behind this one. Sorry sweetie

>shils have figured out t_d faggorty is mildly annoying to the core long term users here so actually believe calling everyone a t_d faggot will automatically make us all hate them
g i v e u p s h i l l s

Not if ''we'' gain power before ''you''.

Kill yourself homo :D

American education, everyone.

haha great post! upvoted my fellow meme war veteran :DD

leave

French general thread

bump