It's over for Le Pen

How will LePen ever recover now that Obama is backing Macron?

Headline; 'This is the beginning of the end for Marine Le Pen.' CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leftist communist leader supports other leftist communist leader

He backed Hillary as well...

Only kids who vote for the first time and cucks would think she had a chance. France loves its muslims, when will you start realizing it.

>Aaaand he backed those against brexit....

Obama is the kiss of death...the only thing worse for Macron would be if he offered his expertise in introducing a new French healthcare plan

and Bremain

ImWithHer though

Not really, it's just that her economic program is utter shit and she behaved like a spoiled bitch ...

She could have made it with something just a tad realisitic when it comes to economics.

Le Pen will win.

The logic of the left in the US

> Trump is the president only because Putin put him there. There should be no foreign influence in our elections. This is a farce and it should render the u.s. election invalid.
> "You should vote for Macron", signed ex US President Barack Obama

I think her chance is like 5% desu, and thats coming from someone who was sure DJT would win.

Le Pen will win while Macron sharts on live television.

KEK wills it

They said he wouldn't win either but he did. Trust me Le Pen will win.

Meant for

Everything going as planned...

Lots of anti Le Ben threads lately. Makes me think she actually has s chance.

Thread hijack in progress

Last night, she was destroyed by Macron. She was ridiculous. Very embarrassing.

>All these "It's over Le Pen" threads

Hmmm

>he is perfect

The same way Trump "recovered" after Obozo backed Clinton, fool. You actually think the French give a crap about what some US politician says about their electoral process.
Protip: they don't.
England proved this when Obozo tried to weigh in on Brexit.
SAGE this

Who the fuck listen to Obama? (Besides stupid communists)

this...obama should have kept his mouth shut if he wanted to help macron....seriously nobody gives a fuck about obama, you think people in Europe are going to to say " Oh and Ex United States President just endorsed this candidate, i better listen to him and vote for them" um no sweetie the last thing people in Europe want is people from the US telling them what to do

Macron is not Clinton.

Lepen is not Trump.

USA is not France.

you really don't understand what France is.

I bet 50 euros on her.
She simply MUST win.

Obama is a hero in France.

Gaat niet gebeuren vriend

Daily Reminder, Muslim also going Full Meme War!

Paris mosque urges Muslims to follow ‘path of hope’ by voting Macron

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/

Ignore Shills, Sup Forums choosing the right candindate if Muslim voting for Macron.
I believe In You! Sup Forums

cucks

>Cucking so hard you believe RT

She destroyed herself

>ils ont là *whaaaaaa* dans les campaaaaaagnes

You know the picture you posted is something we took from their constitution right

Are your Friends/family voting for le pen or Macron?

>Obama
>communist

Obama would be a far right ultra-conservatist over here

if you have to lie to get someone elected, maybe he (or she in that case) shouldn't be elected, don't you think

Every time I see something like this I remember the hubris of the establishment. Guess what? Hillary had a 99.98% chance to be POTUS in the US, and she lost. Obama opposed Brexit, opposed Assad, etc etc etc -

Every time the establishment openly backs a candidate, that candidate is less likely to win.

>the enemy tells you that you are defeated
>you go home
It was fun lads.

kill yourself you fucking kike

Exactly, hence my cynical thread. It's basically what MSM + Globalist elite thinks what their effect is, while it actually ignites the exact opposite.

why aren't you meming this lads
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion

DELETE THIS

MARINE LE PEN IS NOT MENTALLY DISEASED SHE WAS JUST TIRED

Is everyone pretending to be retarded and not realizing op was being sarcastic?

> now that Obama is backing Macron

That's irrelevant.

But she objectively sucks. And she's literally Putin's whore.

>obongo ordering us to vote for macron

how much did they pay him ?

Are you actually retarded? Serious question.

spread this shit like wildfire

Won't lie to you, former Le Pen supporter here, but we can't allow her to get ahold of the nuclear codes...

He did such a great job of helping Clinton

see

LePen is likely going to win. I don't give a shit how bad she did in the debate, or what polls say, and even what the MSN says.
If you fags will all remember, the same shit was being said about Trump, and he won in an electoral landslide.

Ignore the shills and Reddit faggots, and vote LePen, because if you don't, France will be really fucked.

Holy shit, you would've thought that Obama learned his lesson with Brexit and last years election.

Listen to what the frogs say. When most of French Sup Forums are not even going to vote for her you know she's going to lose bigly. That said it seems that Francois really loves his wife's son and will be willing to support him with welfare.

listen to him. dont be irreversibly cucked by macron and live in mecca 2.0

if you faggots vote for macron, you have no right to complain when your country is going to have 5 happenings all related to terrorists a week.

Rolling for löpen

Obama backed Hillary lol Look what happened.

The more globalist support Macron gets, the worst it is for him

Candidates apprecciation in Social Medias during time with percentage of supporters per country. You can notice that:
Macron supporters are 30% from "other countries", 52% from France and the first two countries besides France are Algeria and Marocco.
MLP supporters are only 18% from "other countries", 58% from France and the first two countries besides France are Italy and USA.
Consider that MLP have big support on other countries thanks to Sup Forums or general right-wing policies supporters though the planet and do some considerations.

I know that the whole "kek" thing has been co-opted and diluted and we're all tired of it, but god damn it we alone are imbued with the holy power of digits. We were the tip of the fucking spear for Trump and we overcame all the odds. Don't let kek fatigue keep you from sending Le Pen, your memetic energy.

SHE CAN DO IT

It would be so sad if Le Penn loses. But if we have to turn the cap a little, i think that her coming this far, is the beginning of an Europe that i sick and tired of being cucked all the time. If she loses, the hate will have plenty of time to grow.