18 years here and got expelled from grade 12 for saying ''at least white people genocided natives without being...

18 years here and got expelled from grade 12 for saying ''at least white people genocided natives without being scheming pussies about it''
Fuck Canada.
I was ganged up on and they were provoking me to expose my power level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on leaf, you know you can't fash out in Canadistan.

OP I'm sorry to hear that. It's crazy how snowflake culture has gotten in the past decade:

Do you have more content on pic?

checked and kek'd

>no ass

deny you did it, make them prove it. do they really have a physical way to do it?

sue them suzie q.

Kek. I don't believe it unless you're from native central, Winnipeg.

We did scheme about it though, we waited till their warriors went off to hunt and fucked up their women and children

Impossible. Canadians cannot 'fash out' like this.
Their blood is infused with maple syrup specifically to prevent it happening.

if true, you are a huge dumbass and would have failed out anyways

nigger detected

Numerically well-endowed post due friend.

And your lungs are infused with gasoline vapor.

I once drew a funny doodle of Hitler crushing a juice box, and it said "I have eliminated all the juice"

The teacher took it after I passed it around to some friends and read it to the class in an attempt to shame me. It didn't really work but the reaction of the girls in the class was funny. OH MY GOD, GAAAAASP

I didn't have much hard drive space at the time, but that was the best picture
No, I'm in BC. The teachers, councillors and principle just fucking hate me.
Not the wisest way of saying he point I was trying to make, but they were shamelessly advocating white genocide and the teacher was trying to embarrass me and put me on the spot, saying no one will tolerate my beleifs at the school. I have some white friends though, just not in that class

Don't worry leaf, I was almost expelled as well for writing a satire text about muslims, you can imagine how that went. Somehow the school got triggered beyond belief despite it operating in the realms of satire and mockery.

we killed all our natives and the generall that did it was our first rpesident and nobody ives a single shit.
step it up senpai

>expelled from grade 12
is that even possible

canada really is a shithole

Why's that? I've always tried to be as calm and collective about advocating against white genocide and degeneracy, but the teachers just fuck with me on purpose. You weren't in that scenario, so I doubt you know what it's like

Checked

That's actually fucking hilarious and accurate. Hope we become a free speech country soon and remove Mohammed Trudeau from office.
>t. Quebecbro

Sue them.

They said that I'm suspended but never let me back in.
They also dug up some shit from my kikebook and had a meeting about me. Said I needed counselling outside of school and my parents just said we should find a new school

That is some unreal level of cuckery.

You can't sue (((them))). Rabbi Lawyerburg will lose the case for you and charge you for it. Can't reveal the power level goyim.

Shit dude - you're in Canada's california, and you thought going against the "NATIVES ARE FUCKING AWESOME" narrative wouldn't asplode in your face?
Props on the balls, but BC is beyond redemption.

Well you've stepped in it now. Whatever you do, don't back down. You need to reinvent yourself and elevate your shitlording ti a new plateau. If you cuck, the system will work mercilessly to break and mould you into one of their most obedient drones. Not exaggerating.

To survive, you now must become as strong, well informed, and charismatic as possible. You've been marked as an enemy of the state. Training is now a way of life.

Take inspiration from men like James Sears.
/watch?v=JKpfHbyr9MQ
/watch?v=5c87ttHZIBA
/watch?v=ywZBik37CO4
/watch?v=ePwGFEJu_Og

Sorry that you permanently fucked up your city life.

You can go back to being a rural and suburban retard now and fuck cows and dogs.

Nice bait user come to Ontario I live in a white town with like 3 nignogs my school is all white kids feels good man

Fuck, that's disgusting. My school has double standards were some buzzfeed-tier faggots can make fun of white people openly in class with their cuck memes, but anything else isn't tolerated.
Schools in liberal countries are completely stereo typical SJWs.
The muslim prophet is a pedophile, but they still think Islam is okay, because ''nothing is worse than a white racist''

>at least white people genocided natives without being scheming pussies about it''
read that in pic related's voice

Oh my god, OP. Canada really is a terrible place.
Looks like we're going to need 2 walls

What does that even mean?
White people did scheme. Like, that's just wrong.

Fucking idiot. You don't deserve to go to school on my tax dollars.

How do you not know this by grade 10?

Have fun flipping burgers and paying me rent to live in my house.

Stupid gora.
Fuck off back to Europe.

>You've been marked as an enemy of the state. Training is now a way of life

This.

OP is just about to start having fun. Agree and amplify. Become so outrageous no one believe the shit they say about you. So prolific, you don't sound real. Shitpost4lyfe.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

Digits agrees.

>at least white people genocided natives without being scheming pussies about it'
I don't get it though, who genocided a group of people while being scheming pussies about it?

Sorry to hear it Canabro. If your ready to RaceWarNow make sure you take out as many as you can.

thats what a human rear looks like you fucking idiot

>rear
what are you, nine years old?

In before OP turns out to be Chinese.

Nice ass. And kill all those liberal leafs for me while you're at it.

Its an indefensible comment due to your presentation. It was just meant to mock and trivilize and indirectly accuse. You shud have better explain yourself using a few facts and comparisons. lashing out is a form of helpless pouting. you coudve redpiled people but inside just thrw a tantrum. try to work on that for next time, k?

start lifting

awesome story. make that into a little comic strip. pretty good.

In this episode of OP is a childish fag,

>still sexually attracted to baboons

Is that your ass, leaf?

(heiled)

At least your parents support you, user. That's good to hear. Fuck that school.

>t. indian

>OP drank the kool-aid

Wanna hear something funny coming from a guy that's 1/4 native(me)... there was NO genocide of the first nations in Canada by Euro settlers or anyone else.

If there was, than the only thing white people need to apologize for is how lousy they were at it, what with all their non--violent treaties and such.

If you look up the word genocide, not its popular usage but its actual definition, you'll see what happened between the whites and natives does not fall into that category.

Democide, maybe, but even that's stretching it.

First Nations cultures have basically been destroyed and the native populations essentially subjugated, horrible stuff, not genocide.

After that I aid that , I also said white people made Canada better for native people, because all white countries have the highest standard of living
I thought that was a good point. The teacher was trying to tell me that one day white people will become a minority in Canada because it will be so multicultural and that's a good thing. I know he brought up the topic because he knows I hate white genocide

Here's the plan:

1. Get a lawyer.

2. Have them go through police accounts of violence at schools involving minorities. Look for cases in which violent minority students were suspended rather than expelled.

3. Use that to file a suit alleging disparate treatment on the basis of race, i.e. anti-white racism by the school system.

4. Use that suit to subpoena disciplinary records from the school system itself concerning all students who committed acts of violence without getting expelled.

5. Use this evidence to demonstrate that your punishment was disproportionate, even if your race wasn't a factor.

6. Get readmitted to school by arguing that offending is not as bad as committing actual violent acts.

7. Use the suit to coerce a public apology from the school system, and try to get the admins and teachers involved in your expulsion fired, or at least disciplined.

dont worry user, i got expelled from a school in toronto for trying to redpill my history class on kikes and trudeau in my final year. this was in 2016

Learn some real skills and get apprenticeships from smart people. Don't be afraid to try many things; you need to get more contacts and expand your experiences which will help you for the most important thing: always thinking in terms of how to create a useful product or service. Don't accept mass produced drone jobs like burger flipping, you'll lose out on the opportunity cost and you'll gradually just come to accept your fate and lose motivation to make it on your own. Good luck.

go back to Africa, Shitavius.

>getting expelled from school for saying bad things

There are gov rules and shit that the school needs to follow, they can't just kick out students because they shitposted in one class or pissed off one teacher.

And I was trying to pretend to have some common ground with them and make it sound like ''white people might have killed and conquered people but every race has done that'', in a context where I wasn't advocating genocide but saying that the white genocide in modern society is worse

Dubs-Trips Checked.

It's time to start a new hardcore, violent Stormfront Nationalist movement.

I'm taking blowing liberal shit up and massive terror plots against your government.

You are the leader of the new resistance.

Fuck high school.

You're now a student of Hitler.

I love how you posted that as if that was a smart observation ob your part.

They said it was hate speech and inciting violence, and that I was deemed a threat and a danger

nigguh please

But between you and me Sup Forums, I don't care if this sounds edgy, I don't think war in a context where it is done on grounds that proves which race is the superior warrior and superior genius, is a bad thing. I think it's natural
I'm not saying kill all natives, but white people are entitled to these lands, and we really did make it better even for them

>we
Not that I'm taking credit, but it's a figure of speech. Don't think too much into that part

Kill yourself retarded faggot.

Why?

more like
>nose ring

Ugh Vapid

How would you get expelled for this? Is there no freedom of speech clause in Canada? I'd file a lawsuit here if that happened.

Because you're a retarded faggot who believes everything that you read on Sup Forums. And you're actually dumb enough to say that shit in school, I'm happy you got expelled you dumb retard. Now go and hang yourself, you're a fucking loser.

There's no freedom of speech in Canada. You can't be islamophobic or say anything unkosher about the six million
Technically calling someone a nigger is illegal also

Call the ministry of education or whatever it's called in your province and tell them you situation and ask if it's legal for them to do that.

If it's not legal ask them for the law and then call back the school and cite them the law.

I didn't learn it from Sup Forums. You don't believe in white genocide or what? Or you think white people should feel guilty about the natives? What's your point?

No ass and love handles ew. This bitch has no self control, further supported by this distasteful selfie.

anglos were total scheming pussies about it though.
The spaniards went the no nonsense way and look what it got them..

getting expelled for being an edgy kid seems a little harsh but you are a faggot.

>square butt
This always ends badly btw, no matter how cute the girl.

Why? You believe in white guilt? Or you agree with lack of free speech?

>Because you're a retarded faggot who believes everything that you read on Sup Forums.
That's not even possible. Sup Forums has many opinions

More like
>worthless degenerate whore

>1 month of highschool left
>get expelled

Their men were always out doing shit. When the whites would actually assemble a militia or whatever and line up, their warriors would run into the woods and hide, and then when the whites were like it and turned around to leave, the "warriors" would shoot them in the back

I love the whole indians dindu nuffin meme.

you never EVER EVER tell other people what you really think. you must always play whatever role they want you to play, and climb up society by yourself.

life is a long race, ages 18-25 are important years where you gain enough education to bullshit your way to a high paying job, why would you ever say anything in public that could jeopardize your financial future?

haven't you caught on yet? these people who call for white genocide are actually super racist and are just memeing, what they really want is government givemedats to turn immigrants and blacks gay with brainwashing and to control them like slave puppets because of how stupid minorities are, it will backfire on them, just let it.

decent people never fall for that shit and go about their business in the world.

It's a good thing I didn't have class with you or I would've laughed at that statement because you're directly referencing Jews being scheme-tastic little shits.

Fuck off tea jew. You speak all retarded and your digits are, on average, far inferior to a Canadians

18 BASED FUTURE! PRAISE!

lol you sound like a fag

No, you just hate white people

>not being able to calmly get your point across with some tact

literally nigger-tier. You are subhuman until you learn that you can say whatever the fuck you want to normies if you present it the right way

no you're just a moron. Finish high school you fucking idiot

Have you considered a nice little school shooting OP?

I can understand giving you a slight punishment or something but a full expulsion?

What was the context?

Found the eternal anglo female jew

real unwise words from a shitty canuck to another but aye I'm just a burger \o/

we should raise the age people are allowed on here to 21 on at least. It's not bad that younger kids are being exposed to this sort of stuff but they're too retarded not to sperg out about it in public.

>Im not saying kill all the natives
I am.

stupid leaf

>pol thinks finishing High School is a bad idea

makes sense...

this

blacked when?