23 % of totoal world population are muslim. I am the only one who thinks its killable ? Rather now then later...

23 % of totoal world population are muslim. I am the only one who thinks its killable ? Rather now then later, because they breed like rabbits !
10th Crusade theread !

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we wait a bit longer, there will be more to kill for us both

You already lost.

anyway it's your bed time go to sleep

>remembers how the last crusade went down
m8...

Sage larp threads

You are no more than vermin...
I already won ! : Revelation 6:8, “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.”

Let's kill them together, brother

Ah, I remember when we used to have 10th Crusade threads, good times.

Calls me an animal, but you are the one asking for death and destruction. pretty ironic

Just wall off Africa and middle East and watch them kill each other.

And you're still the globalist Islamic shill
We're onto you and your countries use of conspiracy theories of jews to distract us
from islamic globalism
At least the jews just want the middle east goy

lol why all the hate for the crusader bro?

There's always forced conversion to consider.

THis First we have to relocate them all there though and they won't want to go so....

>you
pic related

Offer each $20,000 to go, might not work so well on Muzzies, but nigs will take it in a heartbeat.

>1 Billion out of ~7.5 billion.
>23%

"As of 2015, over 1.7 billion or about 23% of the world population are Muslims" - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world

then who was funded by saudi arabia who was a globalist lefty?

Which quarter of the Earth do we want to kill? So many demographics to choose from.

This, Muslims are going to sweep over Europe

Christians are too weak to do anything

The age of Christian warriors is over

It will be a slow death

every muslim alive ! i dont care where !

we only need to propagate "deus vult", its not late ! meme and then real war now !

Saudi Arabia funds both left and right. I don't think a Democrat or republican would make a difference. although we/arabs prefer republicans.

>meme and then real war now !
Come on lmao.

you must be 12. go to sleep it's late

go fuck some ass is your warriors do...

I know they're rhetoric and propaganda just pays for itself in soldiers for islam

their *
I'm pretty sure Ireland speaks English!

you are not from Ireland, are you? proxy ? I wonder who?

Sounds doable. We just need a big enough group so that we can't be prosecuted. You can't arrest 10,000,000 people with full chain mail armor!

M...Maybe we mean it this time..... G...Guys?

Actually we speak Gaelic first when we're children, then we're brainwashed that English is better to speak as we get older and lose touch with it.

Typical Christians. they have no respect for others, you never see a muslim insult jesus. Really tells you who holds the better values. Hmm

It's based when we do it.

>muslim
>warriors
there is no bravery in blowing yourself up or running over civilians in a truck ahmed

Says the nigger who's religion beheads others on a daily basis.

Get the fuck out you fucking sand nigger

>never see a muslim insult jesus

They insult Jesus by the act of existing.

oh fuck you ! you killing them,pissing on marrys statute .. ah fuck your degenerate pedophile prophet...

So, should a new Crusade be a joint Catholic-Orthodox effort? I'm not certain Protties should be invited.

Your religion is pure shit my friend, you blow yourselfs up and rape everything that moves.

Catholics are just Pagon-Christians. You and your sketchy rituals.....

Atheists want Islam to be eliminated just as much if not more than Christians. When this happens it'll be a lot of different people uniting to fuck up the sand people.

Is that you, Pastor Jim?

>you kill them

assuming you are talking about Christians? then why their are four times christains in the middle east than your country population?

>20 millions in ME and 5 in yours
really makes you think

And where are the other pagan religions in Europe ? Did the peaceful Christians kill them all

>Have overpopulation problem
>23% of world population are randomly aggressive pedophile worshippers
Mhhhhh...
Makes you think, doesn't it?

You don't even need to drink it at all. You are so materialistic. Just like pagans. Don't forget to praise Mary 52 times in a row or the spell won't work.

People complaining about lore lmao

Nerds

yeah if a "crusade" ever happens the world ends, muslim nations are nuclear.

Christian nations are more nuclear and have anti-ICBM measures.

and ?

>muh crusades
are all of you retarded?

anti-ICMB measures are bullshit to make you feel better, they have enough nukes that every western goverment will cease to exist

Thanks for reminding me user-kun, forgot to say my rosary this morning, have an architecture pic.

Mozart - Lacrimosa

> Actually believing we want a crusade.

>
dont know about you but i want !

LETS SAVE FRANCE,

SHILL FOR LE PEN

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>Mfw you claimed that you 'removed' kebab,when in reality,they left your country themselves because it was (and still is) so shit

>you
pic very related

Remember where Jesus was born. A barn. These buildings are a kind gesture to the lord at best.

>I am the only one who thinks its killable?
You and some other dumb larpers.

Did someone say... CRUSADE?

The orders of the Holy Crusade are still a part of the Catholic Church. We have only to revive them and increase their number. Promote THAT to the disaffected youth and they'll swarm towards it far more than ISIS.

>left the country
Wut? There were never any larger populations of muslims in Russia you inbred goatfucker, Russia BTFO lots of muslims outside

Said the faggots that does honor killings,hates women,and hates dogs,
Burn in pig filthy you rich loser

why do the crusaders get deified on this board? they were basically nigger tier

Hell, make it a betting game, bring some revenue from that shit.

actually believing we don't want a crusade

Kill yourself, faggot

>You already lost.
Nope.

This.

Memes will not convince the majority of the world to genocide 1/4 of the world. Especially considering that muslims are a good excuse to steal rights from the goyim. See Patriot Act in Burgerland

Honor kills exist in cultural even that don't have Islam, Europeans did it not that long time ago.

Hates women? wtf I love women. send some for your women our way, we like them here.

hates dogs? I have a doge wtf are you talking about.

The crusades are still happening, we are still trying to take back what should be the white mas

You need the Pope's approval too

>reward the cowardly Byzantines for allowing Islam such a foothold in the first place

Hmm no. Not a joke that traitors go first on DOTR

>tfw architect
>tfw I will never design a cathedral to the glory of God

Also, thanks for being by far the most civil Protestant I've ever spoken to on Sup Forums

>muslims is the religion of viol-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism

checkmate

Honour killings was thing in Europe until the end of the WWII.

Especially commom in the XIX

the entire muslim world in a coalition couldn't even take down israel, you fuckwads are useless.

okay we just need to get rid of tath muslim anal kissing triator .. and we are good to go !

poorly animated, try next time. you can do better

Is this you?

The whole point of the crusades was to help the byzantines. It ended with a bunch of crusaders hungry for wealth and land that cared little for religion

A duel is not qualitatively the same as murdering your teenage daughter, Jocko

Muslims save us.
Any other culture would integrate into western culture and thus would destroy its core nature.
Muslims, however, are such imbeciles that eventually everybody starts to hate them - even SJWs. Not kidding.

Your welco- wait

>entire muslim world in a coalition

i think you mean arab? Well if you are backed by the biggest military in the world what can you do ?

and most arab countries didn't contribute that much

How do you pretend to do it?

You know, the papacy is not a democracy and if you know the basic of catholic theology you'll notice that what he has been doing cannot be categorised as heresy, which means that he'll stay in power until he dies

no, you just decapitate elderly priests

It was genuine thanks, not a backhanded insult.

The popes a pedophile and cannot communicate with God, Catholicism is the wests version of islam, and the pope is just another Caliphate. Fuck you.

Do you think that in the XIX century, a whote man would not murder his daughter for whoring around with niggers?

Honour has been always important for europeans, it just changed after the world wars where warrior virtues started being despised.

it was literally only jews fighting and arabs had the support of saudi arabia. lets not pretend like US couldn't turn the muslim population to 0 in a fucking flash. you people would lose miserably if we got serious. this is without even needing boots on the ground, which, if we went for total annihilation, would still be easy as fuck(as yom kippur demonstrates)

Hi Nigel, here to defend your nest of whores and vipers established by a king who wanted to violate the Sanctity of Marriage?

threadly reminder that the Protestants sided with the Muslim Ottoman Empire before the Battle of Vienna in 1683. Fortunately the Catholic Winged Hussars smote the Muslims and their Protestant comrades with righteous fury.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

>you
>Muslims/Islam is person

YOU invaded Iraq and kills hundreds of thousands. YOU invaded Vietnam and used Chemical weapons!! on them. YOU supported installed dictators and corrupt governments.

See how easy it is