Our Language is now under attack

Seems in order to get a job in America now you must not only have excellent verbal skills, but also be able to deal with other cultures that speak broken english.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkouBjy6XCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

america has no culture

America no culture has

Tried to apply at Golden Corral a couple years back New Year's Day. They were completely uninterested in me. I have great work experience and references too. The problem was I'm white and only speak English and every single other person there was no joke interviewing in Spanish. Never ate there again.

Everything around you is American. We're ubiquitous as to be invisible. Do you spell it color or colour? The world speaks American. Noone cares about couple smelly Muslim Abbo Refuges.

>Solar modules

Why would you even eat there?

>Muslim Abbo Refuges.

Obviously colour, as virtually everyone outside of the US are being taught UK english in school

>52 % white

>Surprised you have to understand people that are only slightly more subhuman than you are

lmao sure thing little boy

implying actual swedish culture isn't basically saudi arabia's

Murica is pretty slow with alot if things and is WAY behind with the rest of the wolrd but hey atleast we have our freedom!

Golden Corral is fucking gross pro

>Our Language is now under attack
You fucking idiot, your "language" isn't under attack. It's your intolerance. If you don't have the patience or understanding to be able to assist customers, then get a fucking swastika tattooed on your neck so people can see what you really are.

It might be best for the whole world to just adopt sign language for everything.

You should move to Syria if you like speaking foreign languages so much.

Nobody should waste their time on fools who do not speak English in a world where almost everything gets done in English.

best if we just blow ourselves out of orbit

Why is it that the most advanced cultures who create all the value are constantly being asked to give up parts of their culture to be more accepting of others. Either all people can play on the same level or not. Societal evolution.

this video is relevant

It's
>joe rogan

but this is basically a discussion with a post modernist

It hurts to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=rkouBjy6XCo

He even admits that he was just in a discussion because he thought rogan didn't agree with something. Once rogan said he did believe that, he dropped his argument all together but rogan went in on it

The us has always been multi-lingual

Rome survived for centuries with many languages, Latin, Greek Syriac, Coptic, Arimaic, Hebrew etc were all spoken within its borders

The us has no official languange, we have English, Spanish, French, creol, and in small pockets mandarin, Navajo, German and even a crazy isolated language out in the Carolinas that only a few thousand people speak

No culture has America

Translation: you must understand "bix nood"

What's culture?
Silly hats and silly dances?

We got those

Go back to critical asshole theory

Lol this is why Americans are losing their jobs. They're such shitty employees that they think having to talk to people with accents is too hard of a work requirement.

A good chunk of Sup Forums is just that, and I deal with it everyday. You just need to use common sense and infer what the person is trying to tell you. If their english is too broken, you should just transfer them to someone fluent in their native language anyway.

Hell Sup Forums has a ton of ESL's.

This guy does not want to work or talk to people, he just wants to bitch about the government not giving him a job and a girlfriend while his mom heats up his tendies.

Literally just wanting to watch the word burn

>we should break everything into meaninglessness because I have the emotional fragility of an anxty teenager

Besides the point OP is trying to make.

If you can't understand someone speaking a broken version of your language, you don't know your own language very well.

People that watch american tv speak american. I speak English/Australian.

I can't really talk shit about it, I've never been in the service industry where I had to deal with anyone except a boss, but I assume an important part about talking to people is picking up on their vocabulary skills and how skilled they are in english if it's the only language you speak.

>too much of a lazy brainlet parasite to learn English
>these are the people we should be hiring

>Do you spell it color or colour
Colour you fucking mong. I don't think there's even one single country in the entire world other than the US that speaks "American English".

check out this one I came across lmao

>in a world where almost everything gets done in English.
The irony is that the phrase we use to describe the language of business is 'lingua franca' or French. As you can imagine, business languages come and go. China is graduating more engineers alone than all the college students in America combined. Chinese will become the dominant language for the next 100 years.

>Nobody should waste their time on fools who do not speak English
>I barely speak 1 language as it is
The world is leaving ignorant dinosaurs like you behind.

>mfw i grew up in an emotionally distant household so i have an american/australian accent
you know everything is fucked when you use "y'all" in normal conversation

"Chinese" isn't even a language you fuck stick

>Rome survived for centuries with many languages, Latin, Greek Syriac, Coptic, Arimaic, Hebrew etc were all spoken within its borders

What was Romes national language? Multi-language? Last I checked 99.999% of Romes monuments are in Latin? Were they just racist?

>The us has no official languange,

And what percentage of people now speak english? And what is the effect it has on our educational systems? Have you actually ever thought this out. Notice the collece sat scores of kids from families that don't speak English as a primary language.

Correct me if I'm wrong too, but most of those different languages spoke in Rome was generally by the slave class?

surely they meant adversity

colour

yeah it's pretty annoying to keep switching my default language to english (UK) all the fucking time thanks for nothing yanks

>color or colour
Everyone else says "colour" you troglodyte.
But everyone else can fuck off, they watch our movies, wear our fashion, monitor our politics.
They wish they were us.

>implying they're not one in the same

Sorry you guys have shit taste. GC is fucking awesome. I hated it when they took out the chocolate wonderfall at mine. We go there every year for Thanksgiving dinner.

I find this ad to be very racist. Why must they assume diversity will require persistence?

Implying you don't deserve this.

>they watch our movies, wear our fashion
well not really, hollywood sort has dropped the ball and I don't think except for disney no one gives a shit about your comic book movies

and are you really going to claim that the world cares more about american than European fashion, you cannot be serious
name all the world wide famous brands and tell me where they're from
and then you have Jamal raping about Gucci, you don't fucking have a fashion industry

Implying I don't want to make my life miserable by instructing employees to do something, while nothing ever gets done because it's all mysteriously "lost in translation"

Please to be havings of culgers.

One of my local grocery stores is like that. I stopped shopping there after I found out they only hired mexicans for the night shift.

Think you are outnumbered bro GC is shit

>and are you really going to claim that the world cares more about american than European fashion, you cannot be serious

You're the one who can't be serious. Europe has been behind the ball in fashion for the past decade. Almost every major trend you see today is being pioneered by Americans.

America has a massive amount of culture. You just wont find much in the big cities.

truth

It was a white european culture once, so synonymous with being american that you didnt even recognize it as culture, it was just everyday life

Real life is now a fucking metal gear game
What the fuck
Diamond dogs when

America has more of a culture than Sweden could ever imagine. Your culture is spreading your asshole for refugee cock.

>implying negotiations would happen only between native speakers
>implying the company's boss hasn't an interest in having people that can handle foreign markets
whatever happened to free marked, buddy?
also
/thread/

Reminder that English is not the official language of the United States.