Hey pol, couldn't find a better place to speak my mind without repercussions

Hey pol, couldn't find a better place to speak my mind without repercussions.
Anyway, serving in the idf right now, stationed in Judea and Samaria.
Anyway our main job is to protect the settlements and roads, let me tell you first off, it's a pain in the ass, asshole kids throwing rocks and molotov cocktails on cars is really frustrating, because no matter where you place your forces, the dumb Pali kids will just walk 100 meters away throw a rock and run back to their village, good luck finding that piece of shit.
Anyway imagine this situation, some Pali kids start stirring shit up, throwing rocks on the road, and they're pretty far in the field so no chance of catching them.
There's about 10 of em spread out, when they start being daring (getting closer to the road) we react with gas nades, rubber bullets etc.
So here we are trying to stop them, and the dumbasses light a fire in the field, mind you it's 13:30 really hot outside, it starts spreading through the field, destroying THEIR OWN CROPS.. anyway my commander decided to just stop 2 Pali vehicles in the middle of the road, of course we told them to get out and stay aside to get cover from the barrage of rocks.
My question is, is it immoral to do this shit?
I mean I felt pretty shitty disrupting the life's of peaceful citizens just so those shitty kids stop throwing rocks and lighting up their own crop fields.
What do you think pol?

I think you should get the fuck out of Palestine you colonial invader fucktard viva la resistance i am disgusted in the Balfour Declaration and how you sleep at night is beyond me you brainwashed zionist fucktard If only the Palestinians got as many handouts as you fucks did then maybe they would of ran you fuckers out already I wish they were lobbing grenades at you it is what you fucks deserve

your ignorance is crazy these kids are resisting your occupation!!!

Chill guys hahaha
You seem upset

First 2 posts best posts.

You've got a lot of soul searching to do.

Oh and sage, just because.

Archaeology has found many Judaic artefacts in the so called land of "Palestine"

These kids just like throwing rocks and getting some "action" in their miserable lives. If it wasnt for this they'd fight each other or blow up some fire works, kids being kids doing stupid shit.
The thing they don't understand is that, the more they make trouble, the more we will police and disrupt their lives, I'm sorry we have an obligation to keep the safety on the roads, if a car with a woman and a child gets hit with a rock and almost kills the child missing it by a few cm's then we have a problem
And you can rationalize it however you want, but that's just being a dumb asshole.
I'd rather they try to attack us directly and. Not the citizens, but they Target civs because civs can't react
Fuck you btw haha

I know why I'm here, I know why I'm serving, going.
You try going through the physical and moral challenges we go through on a daily basis, I know the situation is fucked up, but at least I'm doing something meaningful, while trying to preserve my consiounce clean.
You try going on a daily basis with these moral obsticales, even when were in mortal peril, we do as best we can to never take a life.
It's frustrating to go through that situation knowing you could end it with a bullet only to see next day your face in a video, where they glamorize how they "fucked us over"
And these dilemmas are daily, do I shoot or not, were human as it is, and there were situations where the "law" permitted me to take a life, and with all my rage and frustration I didn't because I know it will escalate the situation, and why should some dumb Pali kid die because he's a dumbass asshole, the problem is, their media, schools, parents are either perpetuating them to do this shit, or are not doing anything to stop them.
Fuck you and your miserable lives.
When was the last time you did anything for your nation? For your people, for your country? Huh?
And I don't mean posting memes shit posting and trolling, that doesnt count.
I know the situation is fucked up and if I could I'd do something to change it, I'm not pleased with my leadership, but this is my duty..
I came here to ask a moral question, to get an answer, not to be barraged with your moral high ground.

Palestinians aren't human so good luck user

Well if you pull out of west bank and stop the occupation then you won't have that problem

Archaeology has found many Roman artefacts in the so called land of "England"

doesn't make it Rome does it.

>IDF can't deal with children

What sort of fucking psyop is this?

you should just kill them. Shouldve let the crops and the village burn.

Nah mate, we pulled out of Gaza, see how that helped us, and we not the only ones "barraging" them, Egypt is doing the same thing.

This. Death to Israel. I hope a kid fucking stabs you and you buddy shoots him causin hezbollah to bomb a market place where your family is.

Yeah you can change the situation putting a bullet on their heads. Lol

Ohh don't get me wrong, were dealing with it, but the balance has to be kept, letting the civs to live a peaceful life while keeping the roads safe, that task is pretty hard

>starting threat just to complain
>"lol, you seem upset"
gas yourself

Yeah, I get it. I mean, what you don't want to happen is that you have to start registering these Palestinians and putting the naughty boys to work in centralised social working facilities. They'd get ill, you'd need some aerobic medicine, quarantine zones... Truly a bitch to have to organise.

We know the romans invaded England. We know Israel is traditionally the Jewish homeland. That is a disingenuous comparison designed to deflect from the fact that the pali's are pretty much all terrorist.

Why would I care about arabs or Jews, your the same .

Lol I'm not complaining, I'm asking a moral question, and thus I still haven't received a well written answers, all I'm getting is 2 sides of extremes, its either "fuck off gas yourself filthy Zionist " or "they're not humans kill them all"
Lol

Have you forgot that this people hate each other for centuries?. They rather burn each other than help them.

Archeologists have found many French artefacts in the so called city of "Paris".

You're raving mate ahaha
Get help

So their parents are the problem?

Hmmm.... What could you do about that?

Hardly, and you know it

Adolf, he's talking about literal gulags. Fucking joke went light years above your head

Israel and the middle east are fucked and the only thing left to do is kill politicians

Forgot to mention, I'm a medic, anyway had lots of instances where I treated dumb Palis getting into vehicle accidents because they were drunk, sometimes when situations got critical we'd call in a helicopter to get the guy to the israeli hospital to save his life
All this bullshit your talking about undying hatered is insane and irrational, were all human at the end, and we have lots of compassion, I can tell you that for sure.

You're in the South Africa thread, aren't you?

>My question is, is it immoral to do this shit?

Protecting ILLEGAL settlements?

What do you think?
You are the reason all those Muslims hate Jews.

No, actually.

Please keep pulverizing Palestinians

Then fucking shoot them.
Either get out of their land or man up and take them out.
Especially if they're throwing Molotovs.

Just say you thought it was a grenade.

What's a jew doing on Sup Forums? I dunno, what the most jewy way of handling the problem? Get them hooked on drugs?

Yes the jews are morally in the wrong.

Must be quite the shock.

Death to Israel!

Ahahahah good one.
I'm here since I was 14 mate, mind you I'm 20 now

Kys stupid prick, those kids are real patriots unlike you idf cunts

Why are you invading their land ? Gtfo of palestine and build a wall at your border, let them in their land and don't give them any humanitarian aid. Seriously schlomo, stop stealing land then bitching about how the people you're occupying don't like you. Leave them alone in their shitholes instead of starting stupid wars.

Gaza might have voted for Hamas but you never gave them a chance. You instantly tightened security, stopped foreign aid and blocked most access to and from it. You have to deal with the opposition despite them being terrorists. That's what many countries have done like Britain with the IRA and even my country with local Islamists

>all I'm getting is 2 sides of extremes, its either "fuck off gas yourself filthy Zionist " or "they're not humans kill them all"

Why would there be a more nuanced stance?

You stole people's homes.
So either you are an evil occupier or those people are subhumans who deserve to be kicked out of their homes.

If you stick to the green line there can be nuance, and a chance for peace.
But as long as you keep expanding there is only room for extremism and violence.

Just make sure your own kids never end up as backwards... What else can you do?

This seems like a great way to show the difference between a civilized nation compared to an un-civilized nation sharing the same climate.

It's about water. Pals have it, jews don't want to pay for it, so they steal it.

I thought they stole the Golan Heights from Syria to collect all the water and pipe it into Israel instead of Palestine?

Occupying Palestine seems far more trouble than worth.
But then Jews are only happy when they are hated.

I think you are missing the point, he is not commenting on the children's lack of manners and their parents inability to raise them to be proper citizens.

LOL

When is the European happy?

When the eternal Anglo leaves him alone

send them to germany. all of them

When we won at soccer.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.
To tell you there isn't a strong movement with a lot of power in the government approving these settlements, is borderline insane, I'm not happy my leadership, but on the other hand, when I walk into a house of a Pali and he has a poster with the "whole" of israel on the map (including tell aviv) with a Pali flag on it I know that there is a popular belief among them, that the whole of israel should be theirs, and to tell you the truth I don't believe that if we gave them full anatomy they'd would stop trying to hurt us.

Fuck all that shit. Is there anything biblical around you? Like an area where the old school israelites camped with David and or Saul? etc?

>Brit calls someone colonial

t. Paki migrant

Sure, but it's just relics I don't care about that shit personally, I care when someone crosses the border and shoots up a coffee place in the middle of tel Aviv.
Not many people share my belief though

Palestinians are in in position to take over Israel.
But Israel is in a position to stop the occupation and create a livable situation for both sides.

Israel is the aggressor here, you cannot deny this.
And every culture in history ended up hating Jews, so clearly it's in your genes, there is a reason my grandfather tried to eradicate you.

My point was that there is nothing you can do except to show the difference between a normal human and how they raise their offspring compared to a sub-human.

Fucking cowards you shooting bullets at kids with stones. Just fucking die already.
You are nothing but European invaders pretending to be Israelites. The only real Israelites as of today are the Ethiopians.

This thread ran it's course I guess.
Cya

When Spain told to gtfo you went to live in morocco, you lived there for centuries and no one discriminated against you, now you pay back the favor by killing arabs, just fucking gas your self

Triggered Muslim detected.

damn that looks comfy. can i lie about being jewish and move to the mediterranean countryside?

paki detected

this is a good post. stay safe out there user.

Like in South Africa or Rhodesia?

WE

Is this the same (((archeology))) that found six gorillion Judaic artifacts at Auschwitz?

Oh my god, I have never seen such uncontained anger on the internet

>>viva la resistance

LOL

Fucking jews steal all the land and then wonder why original occupants hate them.

I'm sad that holocaust is just a fairy tale.

You are part of the eternal anglosphere

You guys are occupuying the pali land and you dont understand why they are upset at you.

you jews arent entitled to that land, the only reason you have it is because of your jewery.

it seems there is only one solution you people understand

My only response is that I hope you and your nation do the world a favor and die.

i honestly feel for you as an individual. And i'm sure you arent alone in how you feel. you can least be thankful you arent a gay nigger.,

t.abdel

Just shoot the little niggers, nobody will care.