MARINE LE PEN ANALYSIS

Does this really make you think? WEIRD COINCIDENCE!

Source: politologue.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFREs4GaJVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no idea what I am looking at

Really puts a vortex in my frontal cortex...

Candidates apprecciation in Social Medias during time with percentage of supporters per country. You can notice that:

Macron supporters are 30% from "other countries", from France 52% and the first two countries besides France are Algeria and Marocco.
MLP supporters are only 20% from "other countries", 58% from France and the first two countries besides France are Italy and USA.

Consider that MLP have big support on other countries thanks to Sup Forums or general right-wing policies supporters though the planet and do some considerations.

Math results considering latest analysis and polls about abstainers, turnout and percentage of Mélenchon and Fillon supporters voting for each candidate.

Our 3 targets must be Fillon voters, Melenchon voters and non-voters from the first round. Each group wants to hear a different message and we must target them individually. Melenchon voters need to be convinced that this is an establishment vs anti-establishment vote, and that if Marine Le Pen is elected it will ruin the right and pave the way for Melenchon to take over (Bullshit, I know). This group is our main target. Fillon voters need to be reminded that Le Pen is euroskeptic, and that she will deal with the EU. Fillon voters need to be told that thier country is in danger and how France needs to be saved. Non-voters need to be memed into voting against the guy who is Hollande MK2, 'dated' his 40 year old teacher at 15 and in in the pocket of the big banks. A Le Pen victory is possible and we need to make the last push.

- Macron has been voted by the majoriry of the wealthiest. This because he is rich itself and reflects the will of the wealthiests.
- The wealthiests are a minority (more than € 3,500)
- Hollande's presidency has been considered one of the worst ever and it would be extremely contradictory to vote for Macron who has been a minister in Hollande's government.
- Macron program is extremely weak: he doesn't even show to have a realistic and coherent solution or plan for French issues. (for example: "‘Terrorism will be part of our daily lives for years to come", Macron)
- Nicolas Dupont-Aignan (right wing), who achieved 5% in the first-round vote, shared alot of ideas with MLP endorsed MLP and it's reasonable to think that his electorate will vote for MLP.
- A huge amount of vote in every salary group were for Mélenchon and Fillion.
- Mélenchon and Fillion ideas and programs are much more similar to MLP ones than Macron's: Fillion policy clearly belongs to the right wing and Mélenchon program shared alot of ideas with MLP one (see the image in the first reply).
- Voters are much more conditioned by ideas than candidates' endorsements.
- In fact, Fillion has been heavily criticised for endorsing Macron.
- Interviews have shown Mélenchon voters more inclined to vote for MLP or to abstain than voting Macron.
- Agreement for MLP is growing every day, not only on social networks.

Comments on Fillon's page generally showing how Fillon's electorate would never vote for a banker.

Similarities between Mélenchon and MLP's programs.

MEMES NOW!

Daily Reminder, Muslim also going Full Meme War!

Paris mosque urges Muslims to follow ‘path of hope’ by voting Macron

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/

Ignore Shills, Sup Forums choosing the right candindate if Muslim voting for Macron..

bump

are these numbers accurate or just dreaming?

As I written

His numbers are quite optimistic. They assume that a quarter of Mélenchon voters will vote for MLP (wich is never happening) and that most Fillon voters will vote MLP as well (not happening either), it also assume that all Asselineau voters will vote MLP (see above).

I don't know what to think about the second round. MLP can win but it will be hard, I don't even know how abstention will be.
If the republican wall work as intended, then it will definitely be bigger than 70%, but if it didn't then I think it will be the second round with the most abstention yet seeing as a lot of Mélenchon voters are calling for abstention as a mean to delegitimize the next president.

Good meme! But which hasthag to use so a lot of Frenchies will see it?

Well I'm sold, I just bet more money on the french election

returrrn the slaaab
youtube.com/watch?v=KFREs4GaJVU

Not a quarter. For achieving these numbers the analyser considered:
at least 20% of Mélenchon voters for MLP;
at least 65% of Fillon voters for MLP;
at least 25% of abstainers.

Latest polls/analysis show that this is possible.

20% of Mélenchon voters is still a lot. They see MLP as litterally Hitler. Only a few of the more enlightened ones understand the similarities between the two.
And Les Républicains have been shitting on the FN for years. 65% of Fillon voters is just a dream.

Polls aren't reliable user.

Your analysis is bunk and was already proven wrong yesterday with multiple poll figures (that are actually fairly reliable), yet you still keep shovelling Fillon voters in millions to Le Pen. Based on what?

The only chance of Le Pen winning is if a lot of people abstain basically assuming Macron is going to win without their having to cast a vote against Le Pen.

You have no clue about Mélenchon's politics if you think his program is similar to FN. Jesus Christ.

Nah. Based on appreciation on Social Media as the screenshot and considerations I wrote show.
"You have no clue about Mélenchon's politics if you think his program is similar to FN"
Dude, explain me a single reason for an old-school leftist to vote for an ex banker financed by Rotschild, minister of the worst presidency of all time. It's not only extremely contradictory, but similarities between his program and MLP's program are much more than similarities between Macron's.

Mélenchon is FAR LEFT, MLP is far right. Here a quick run down.
Les Républicain (right/center-right) see the FN as racists.
The PS (left/center-left) see the FN as non-republican and racist.
The Front de Gauche (far-left) see that as litteral fascists.

Even non-lefties see the FN as fascist and non -republican. After the first round Mélenchon sent a poll to all members of the Front de Gauche to see what they would do for the second round.
The options were :
Vote Macron.
Blank vote.
Absention.

MLP vote wasn't considered because they deemed it as "non-republican". They'd rather had 5 years of Macron than 5 years of MLP.

There is no rationale for a Mélenchon supporter to vote FN. It's antithetical. Anyway, that's not the clincher in your numbers. Your clincher is in Fillon voters supporting Le Pen in massive numbers. I just don't see how that's going to happen. You can't find even one poll proven as reliable that would give you a positive result in line with your social media analysis. I think you underestimate how much antipathy there is toward FN. The thing is that it's not active support for Le Pen or active voting against Macron that can turn the vote in her favor. I really don't see either happening. Her trump card is apathy. I certainly think it's possible she could pull out a win, but it would happen due to complacency and apathy. A lot of people might just assume Macron wins and not feel strong enough about Macron to actually go out and vote for him.

What's the news or where's the surprise? Mudshit and niggers are being hoarded into Europe to destroy it's nations.

>((()))

Remember that far left "old-school" is much more similar to far right than progressist left (Mélenchon) is.

There's actually no reason for an old school far leftist to vote for a banker. Really, it's the maximum expression of Capitalism, it would be extremely contradictory.

No one has been old-school far left since the end of WW2 granpa. Have you either listened to/talked to Mélenchon voters ?
For them the vote is between Hitler and Rotschild. To them the answer is "neither". They HATE the FN. And I mean HATE. To the point the FN is used to fear mongering people into voting for Macron by the media.

The most logical scenario is that most of them will not vote or put in a blank vote, while some vote for Macron to stop MLP from getting elected, and a very tiny minority (definitely not 20%) will vote for MLP.

You really seem to not understand how people feel about the FN in France. It's a "Patriot's party" for far right voters and a "Fascist party" for everyone else. It has had that image for DECADES.

MLP is not affiliated to FN anymore, through Social Medias I see many people refusing to vote for a banker/Hollande's jr and want to vote for MLP.

>MLP is not affiliated to FN anymore
AHAHAHAH
SHE'S THE HEAD OF THE FN. Everyone affiliate her to the FN.
>through Social Medias I see many people refusing to vote for a banker/Hollande's jr and want to vote for MLP.
Yes, that's expected. I also see a TON of people calling everyone to stop MLP in those very same social medias. 20% Mélenchon voters will definitely not vote for her and 65% of Fillon voters voting for her is just a wet dream.

>SHE'S THE HEAD OF THE FN.
Nope, she's not. Right after the first turn she broke away from FN.
>Yes, that's expected.
Nah not really. Especially about Fillon. We'll see!