Why do you like authority?

why do you like authority?

Because if I had to defend my property all the time I wouldn't have time to do anything else.

It's called civilization. Anarchy is a mess.

Also fpbp

The left wing authority destroys my culture while the right wing authority destroys my economy. They're both sides of the same coin.

Because people don't know their own good.

When considering how authoritarian you would like your government to be, think not of how you behave, but of how the most criminally minded degenerates of your society behave.

The right deals in authority, the power over you that you consent to.

The left deals in control, the power over you that you do not consent to.

Never put fear before reason,

i don't like it
and i didn't ask for it
but it happened regardless
even at tribal prehistoric level the guy who wields the spear best will have authority

having a personality is harrrd :(

Because I am one of perhaps six people alive who realise they don't know everything.

Lots of decisions in areas that I know nothing about are being made for me. Some of them will be wrong but most of them will be right.

You can attribute both to the left

I don't.
The only cases where I think authority is more useful than detrimental for me is the handling of foreign diplomacy and the defense of homeland

What would you rather have? Lawlessness?

>"Christianity mandated that a government rob people to redistribute their wealth"
>"I know nothing"

Well, you've made your point abundantly clear.

I wanted to create a discussion nothing more

If authority is not using the people for its own gains and instead the gain of the country/race/people.

lol shut up fellow burger

good luck finding that

Every time, it has gone horribly wrong, but this time will be different!

You are literally clueless. When the right controls the economy shit collapses. Look through history. The best system will always be socially conservative, fiscally liberal. Why? Because people are predicable, markets are not. A liberal fiscal policy allows flexibility an adaptation while a conservative one fails to adjust to changing market conditions. Socially conservative works because it keeps women in the kitchen and making babies, it keeps children in school and in church, turning them into good adults.

Any retard out there still saying they are "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" are driving this nation off the fucking cliff with no survivors.

>driving this nation off the fucking cliff with no survivors.

But user that is what needs to happen.

>When the right controls the economy shit collapses.
t. country that industrialized a continent through laissez faire

t. country that's being destroyed by government caused inflation