What actually happened to Daniel Pearl?

>rich jew's son actually executed by sandniggers?
>likely story

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLNccJtieY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there a webm or video

well lets hope the story is real

Not on me, but he was beheaded the day before (((9/11)))

I remember reading that the fbi or some other jewish gov organization was panicking, scared that the supposed video of his killing would inspire other reprisals against jews, and they demanded the said video removed from the main website that was hosting it at the time, ogrish, a website which hosted so many videos and images of killings, accidents, nudity, etc. interesting.

my point here is that i read that the jewish government only cared about the video of the jew, to them, everybody else could seen naked and dead on the internet, no problem.

*could be seen

No he wasn't, he was beheaded in Afghanistan after the invasion, which was after 9/11.

Yes there is a video with full audio of him screaming as his head is cut off. His voices starts to gurgle, presumably as blood fills his throat and mouth.

Hmmm.
Must research.

Definately beheaded. The video was rough.

Ah. I knew it was around the time at least. Why was he in Aphghanisfan?

i think you're describing the audio of the nick berg video. the daniel pearl video actually doesn't show the beheading, at least it doesn't show the whole thing. the supposed story there is that the crimson jihad failed to start the camera at the right time.

Right, but they did hold up pearl's head at the end right? I remember the audio portion at least.

Huh--I remember something odd about it--is there any conspiracy theory that Daniel never existed or was (((CIA)))?

Stop asking questions. Go back to sleep goy.

*yawn*
Feeling pretty sleepy right now
Nap time methinks
So sleepy

fuck now I gotta know what happened to this sweet baby boy. Just taking a visit to Afghanistan like a little good boy.

very possibly cia. i've read that reporter or journalist is a common disguise for them. in any case, a new york times writer is basically a government employee, considering the very close relationships among the jewish government, control of capital, and the media.

Any chance he was sacrificed as part of a lucifarian Jew ritual like that Dutch banker was talking about?

>that Dutch banker was talking about?
I'm not sure of what you're referring to here.

Anderson Cooper is a CIA agent so this theory does have credibly.

w2c that jacket

Isn't that faggot part of the Vanderbilt empire?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLNccJtieY

Here's a part of the video. Enjoy. The whole thing is too big for me to upload here.

The Crimson Jihad went hard that day. The killing doesn't necessarily look fake. Maybe they really just fumbled with the camera.

Well, on second thought, the first frames are suspicious because there appears to be an unconscious body, but there isn't a huge gash in the neck, so how did that happen?

They executed his clone.

Revenge for the Muhammad al durrah thing

Something weird going on at the party house

He was murdered by savage sand niggers. What's to know? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Why would a person even entertain going there? Sand niggers behead someone for breakfast. Savagery is in their poisoned blood.

You know that muslims hate jews right ? this board is over run with muslims pushing anti jewish hate.

Hatred of Jews is a good thing, retard. You don't have to be a Muslim to know this. Let's keep this thread alive.