Based Stickman is a kike. Doesn't it force you to cogitate a little?

Alt-right and Antifa=the kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/based-stick-man-is-the-enemy/95074/44
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
yourblackworld.net/2012/10/02/ask-black-america-are-we-better-off-from-integration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost as if Sup Forums isn't some monolithic cartoonish hivemind, and average people of all creeds and cultures are capable of hating degenerate leftshit

Proof?

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/based-stick-man-is-the-enemy/95074/44

>everyone I don't like is a kike
>>>reddit.com/r/anarchism

Fuck off dude, we don't need to be divisive to our own kind. Anyone who wants to bash commies and support USA is a good guy, we can deal with the other problems after we take control. Do not divide yourselves God damnit

How is he pro-white?

>I hate Stickman because his ideas and actions are more popular and subversive than my sharia blue shilling tactics.

Get fucked and get out of the house. We've got work to do.

This reeks of "le BASED black man" talk.

>milo
>lauren
>kyle

It almost as if the kikes are trying to commandeer and ultimately defuse a movement that opposes them. Classic play, control both sides of the "debate". Oh, and if you think Milo is somehow magically back on the scene with $12 million and isn't being totally controlled then you're blind.

Obviously Stickman is a giant homo but he's useful for fighting anti-fa and being a face and figure for them to release their outrage on. Also it's not like he's a politician or anything.

Antifa and all forms of anarchy are just as useless as nationalism. Both will never be willing nor have the man power to actually deal with the problem at hand. Both are tools in the end.

Bullshit. We all think exactly the same thing and agree on everything.

He gets picked up by police at these rallies and released later without charge... well let's ponder that for a minute...

Sage goes in all fields.

>Anarchy and Nationalism are the same.
>Sure one wants to keep society and the other wants to destroy it but I'm a spic or nigger so I will pretend these two opposite ideologies are the same

>chip stick man
>alt right
Yeah, nah

Just let them come have their "Sup Forums will defend this" bullshit.

They got anally wrcked every which way till sunday last November and now Sup Forums's flooded with hate filled cucks who will never know the touch of a woman so they spend all day shitposting on our board.

He wasn't a meme at that point, be realistic. He was a nobody.

In fact he is still a relative nobody in comparison to all the other shills. Right now he's having his 15 minutes of fame because of Berkeley, but the violence at those events seems to be dying down so it's likely his use as the stickguy to charge heroically into battle will win.

He was at LA though and in a suit so maybe he's trying to be a real political figure, in which case yes he will almost inevitably be used by (((them))) to moderate the movement.

>Milo

Im not sure it applies to Milo. He's made no secret that mummy and daddy have money. He could just have begged again. Gone home, sobbed at the kitchen table while mummy told daddy to give up the dough, their poor little boy needs it and daddy has enough boats.

This.

>Right now he's having his 15 minutes of fame because of Berkeley

What the fuck have any of you broken teeth faggots done since this whole shitshow started?

Whoever he is he's better than every single one of you faggot brits.

>Stickman
>Alt-Right
he is a civic-nationalist at best.

The nationalists and anarchist insist on destroying capitalism but both don't have the heart to do it.

Capitalism is internationalist and must be dealt internationally. Nationalists just cut off the internationalist power but does not destroy capitalism. You'll end up with another WW situation.

As for anarchists, they understand the dangers of capitalism yet refuse to have the man power to overthrow it. In the end, it results in the capitalist forces to get rid of them.

Either way, the establishment remains. Even from a reactionary point of view, we must abandon nationalism and destroy the heart of the social degeneracy aka Capitalism.

Alt right are the Jews man. Accept it. They want to do Nazi vs. Commie 2: kill all the white People again.

I.e. Become a (((Bulshivik)))? Kek.

Alt right wasn't even a fucking thing until Hillary decided to paint everyone who wouldn't vote for her fucking Vagina as a literal nazi.

I'm still fuck you and everything you stand for bro, but I'm open to someone who can counter this obvious bullshit, I just don't see it happening.

Some nationalists do dislike capitalism like Strasser. Others like Hitler approved of it. Not all nationalists are the same and comparing them to anarchists is literal retardation level.

Stickman is 99% controlled opposition. Get your head out of your ass. Dude is not alt-right at all.

I'm in the UK. What am I supposed to do, waste my money to LARP in Berkeley? I could just go to comic con instead.

In Britain our situation is different. We have the EDL, which are nothing like your conservatives standing up for free speech. The EDL are football hooligans playing politics. They have none of the finesse required to be taken seriously.

In fact in our country it's very difficult for working class people to be taken seriously at all. Tommy Robinson knows this, and there's a reason he left the EDL behind.

So wait is you sayin he is a based Rabbi?

Stupid Stormfags don't realize Israel is the Alt Right's number one ally.

Paleo-conservatism. And for the record, I'm not the defeatist in this situation--you are.

Nah, he's just an Ernst Rohm tier useful idiot and fat retard.

Yes. Unless you ancap, you can also follow a Leninist approach.

If you really want to spread capitalism, you must first create a vanguard party of those who understand capitalism the most and to teach the people about capitalism. You can then form a pro-capitalist nation who understands capitalism and then overthrow the world governments in the name of the free market. Since the economic conditions will be decentralized, you won't have a dictatorship.
Strasser eventually understood the need of the USSR when understanding that capitalism is international.
I was a strasserite. Lenin is better than strasser. Why piggyback on lenin when you can just be a leninist? Leninism doesn't want to make people equal, they just want to have people to have equal starts.

he is just as bad as a little shit antifa

Only women work as a hivemind, user.

>>>leftypol

Fuck you I'm not the defeatists in this shit either.

You want to bro-up and survive the brown skinned apocalypse fine.

But I've been a part of enough of these sort of bullshit scenarios to know you're being fucking retarded by excluded people who want to try and do the right thing.

You need to understand that every aspect of modern living will collapse the moment the faggots at the bottom don't deliver Skylars hazelnut coffee to Starbucks that morning.

Idiot. Become the Jews to stop the Jews. Literal retard.

>Having the goyim control the means of production somehow is jewish domination
Makes me think....

Yes goy, forget about attacking the left, we must attack anyone on our side who isn't a full autistic nazi larper. It's the only way we can win!
Marx was right and gay culture is the last bastion of white culture, just ask my communist Slav wife.

Claiming this would ever take place and (((someone we know))) wouldn't show up right on cue.

Funny how (((Someone))) always shows up right on cue for this door-to-door horseshit.

Die for Israeli goy, you're not racist are you?

I always love these posts. Makes me appreciate how diverse and understanding our board really is, you know?

>Implying

Been here for over a decade.

These faggots have been trying to influence our minds for as long as I can remember.

But the problem is the Goddamn kikes can't penetrate a mind that already understands they're the scum of humanity.

You should be scared of Based stickman. he's an goddamn patriot coming for your commie scum

Implying what you fucking nigger? If you wanna talk I've already made it clear I'm here to sift through your horseshit.

More to the point, Jews cannot socially ostracize social outcasts.

So thats why he didn't go to jail. I was wondering why the media didn't crucify him.

I'm here to wreck your whole Jewish world, faggot.

Dont feed the trolls please.

SA was fucking great when it was segregated. This fucker needs to learn some history. Deseg is what ruined SA its literally a counter example for why (((Civic Nationalism))) is bullshit.

>t. Weak worsted Toothpaste

No wonder all those alt right little faggots are all ugly antisemitic kikes

I hate you.

Wreck is nigger, I give you permission to try, what the fuck did the expect from anyone steeped in this horseshit?

HITLER WAS A KIKE AND HE FOUGHT FOR THE WHITE RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

> Thats right we need to mix everyone together as quickly as possible goys or we will be like South Africa!

One day I will banish you all to the vacuum of space.

lol

I have to get up at 4 in the morning every fucking day to help my grandmother to the bathroom to take a shit.

There is NO FUTURE you could create where my life is any better.

>He wasn't a meme at that point
All memes have a beginning.
>be realistic
Indeed.

My best friend is an Ashkenazi Jew who introduced me to Ayn Rand.

I'm glad you do that. It's what you deserve, but not all you deserve.

>equating chopstick kike and the alt right together.

Haha. A Jew introduced you to the twisted scribbles of a kike? wow.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDS KEEP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS.

>(((Ayn Rand)))
whew, what a great ally

It got me interested in right-wing political and economic ideology.

I don't fucking deserve it at all. She fell down yesterday and shit all over everything in the house.

I never did anything to deserve this, but reality dictates it's now my responsibility to take care of her as random niggers I've never met leech off my taxes and bills.

>p-ples stop letting the goyim know

Let me guess--those of (((Milton freedman))) and (((Alan Greenspan))). Stop being a kike tool.

>Calling out the jew
>Replying to pointless shill threads
Pick ONE and only ONE.

But the alt-right and Antifa are the Jews, man. These are known facts. What are you afraid of the truth?

He is an American.
Everything else is irrelevant.

I wish everyone else could be as accepting as me, in a perfect world they would.
But we dont live in a perfect world, and we never will.
Have your own opinion, thats what freedom is, that is what stickman wants. FREEDOM!

Hi shareblue, Heres another 7 cents. You kike bastards.

>cmon we're all Americans here

Are we though? That's the issue. You sound like a kike mouthpiece.

>ironic kike posting

Actually race mixing yids like him would have never been considered American to the founding fathers.

>"""Based""" Stickman - married to an Asian
>Alex Jones - was married to a Jewess
>Gavin McInnes - married to a Native American
>Paul Joseph Watson - married to an Asian
>Mike Cernovich - married to an Iranian
Le civic nationalism.

When did he imply we all thought the same? It seems most or a large percentage of people, or even just a vocal minority like le stick meme.

dont waste u time ,Sup Forums will never learn this

Most of those guys are just really dorky and gross so they couldn't get white women. Also PJW is probably a fag.

(((Poland)))

Feels like it :/

JIDF/haasbara must be driven from our shores/boards

Well, now I won't feel bad when he gets offed.
>Thanks OP.

I don't understand Ivan--are you implying Ayn Rand isn't a kike?

>Went to Durban and Johannesburg in the late 90's
>Was told to keep my car locked while driving and try to avoid stopping at lights

I don't think it applies to Milo though. Apart from fighting sjw and being pro Trump he has let clear that he hates white supremacists. Anyone on our side may appreciate him for what he has done but not as a leader or a monolith for the cause.

You're right, we should narrow it down to Nationalists vs. Globalists.

Based stickman stepped up while these stormer homos wrote essays.

He's spreading the cause far and wide

Bunch of faggots shills hating on the Alt Right.

>based stickman
>is against racism
>doesn't care about religion or sexual identity
>is a (((civic nationalist)))
>is also a kike
Wew, totally didn't expect this.

Hitler wasn't a kike you stupid faggot.

Even black people thinks the same:
yourblackworld.net/2012/10/02/ask-black-america-are-we-better-off-from-integration/

Alt right are kikes and kikeshills. Of course I hate them, as any human should.

the shills that attack alt right are probably just non whites and esp jews, I don't really like the guy but I couldn't care less I'd prefer a Hitler but you work with what you got in dire times.

>t. Achmed Goldberg