How long do you think it will be until the LARPing ceases to be LARPing and descends into lethal violence?

How long do you think it will be until the LARPing ceases to be LARPing and descends into lethal violence?

There have already been stabbings and shootings, so it seems inevitable that it will escalate further.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_heard_round_the_world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not soon enough. I hate both sides of this debate. Would not be surprised if Putin choose now to bomb them as they are busy looking the other way.

Would anything of value really be lost if there were 300 casualties at one of these scrums?

Asking for a friend.

Probably not no. It's autism on both sides. In fact seeing the new figures arising in this movement is fascinating. Watching their videos and hearing their opinions it becomes abundantly clear how little substance there is at all.

They really don't know what they're really for. They have some vague idea of what they like, and a stronger feeling of what they don't. But there's very little of a concrete argument there.

It's basically just controlled opposition.

But if you had to guess, which side will kill first?

Antifa most likely. Although there was a close call from a Trump supporter at the Milo event.

soon

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

I can't find it but does someone have the video of the faggy kid with the Kek flag getting BTFO on May Day and yelling "SHILL! SHILL! C.UCK!"? Because that is what will happen.

I like violence.

Antifa will kill first. They're acquiring actual weapons but they don't have training or haven't been steeped in American gun culture which hates idiots that are unsafe or walking around with a chip on their shoulder.

Antifa will kill first. After that, it will be open season on Antifa.

I do believe Antifa will do it first, but they're up against people who have no qualms with defending themselves with their own firearms which they own and know how to use, and aren't afraid to use. It's founding pillar of their beliefs for fuck sake

Antifa are basically Japan bombing pearl harbour at this point.

True believers who are willing to risk imprisonment or death are rare on either side of the spectrum. No one is starving, and most of them are doing it for brownie points. Current year Americans are pussies in general.

didnt one of those far lefties already shoot one of their own cause they thought he had a swasika tatoo?

This is a good point. Revolutions only really kick off when people are at breaking point. But we're nowhere near that point right now.

The fact that we can have the majority of this "war" on the internet is proof of that. But I do think it's going to get taken too far soon. Maybe then it will stop. Or just get worse.

Maybe these protests are our new bread and circuses? And they sperg out at each other for our entertainment. Maybe we'll be watching official YouTube streams of this shit.

I think you all underestimate the leftists both in numbers, and influence. They want the West dead. End of story. Even moderates seem to think violence against the right is not only justifiable but necessary. The shit at Berkeley should have been a wake up call, but it sounds like you faggots from Europe have already given up and expect the US to follow you to the gates of oblivion. It's a pathetic mentality that you will live to regret. LARPing as you call it is an important symbol to the left & to normies, not to mention a unifying action. "No one cared who I was until muh mask" in other words. I'm so disappointed in the defeatist attitude of Europeans. Your ancestors were warriors, there is no denying it or escaping it, even if you hate your country and countrymen, as many here seem to. Maybe us burgers will help you remember those emotions. We are mutts compared to you. And in the fights to come if we must be junkyard dogs compared to your thoroughbreds, then so be it. Watch us carefully during our Happenings. Remember your ancestors. Drink in those emotions when they come to you. Those waters run deep.

Thickkk

TRuth.

READ THIS.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

What was the close call?

not soon enough

She couldn't handle big penis so she had to settle for a Jap

>No one is starving, and most of them are doing it for brownie points.
That's not a necessity
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_heard_round_the_world

I don't underestimate the left at all, I know enough about the history of communism to not do that.

Just because I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of the LARPing it doesn't mean I've given up.

I just realize that LARPing is irrelevant until the masses join the fight. The masses aren't idealistic, they're realistic. And right now they are too distracted by the drudgery of daily life.

The main motivator for revolution from the masses is when they have nothing left to lose, or circumstances push them to breaking point - usually a famine or drought.

The Arab spring was not a sudden desire for democracy, it was a series of crises like droughts and shortages.

The first French revolution had your petite bourgeois trying to motivate the masses, but in the end it was a bread famine that did it.

And Russia? The anarchists had been active since 1860's and even earlier. But what was it that finally lead to a revolution? A womens march for bread and peace. End the shortages and get Russia out of the war.

Idealists don't move the masses until the circumstances for the masses are too much to bear. Until that point it really is just two sides flinging excrement at each other.

I understand that emotions are running high, but objectivity is required.

Technically Antifa already killed

A Trump supporter shot an Antifa at the Milo event in Berkeley.

Stickman is a kike. This is all fake shit put on by Jews. Alt-right and Antifa are Jewish organizations

There is no proof he's Jewish, dumb ass. Quit spamming your horseshit.

This the 5th Anti-Stickman thread I have seen just this morning. If this isn't organized shilling then you guys need to stop being so butthurt when people actually go outside and do things.

Someone post the only sane guy, smiling as they destroy the garbage can

He had red hair

I don't know about the rest but I'm just fed up of all the larping.

Please explain how actually fighting people in the streets is LARPing?

It's not

It's just like that anime said

As society is destroyed, people will begin to crave violence

The Lord is soon to return, fear not ...unless ye be a heathen

Because right now it's people turning up to a set event - a protest and a counter protest - and just whacking each other.

It makes for great mey mey's, but what is it really doing in the long term?

In the long term it says if you go and try to stifle people's first amendment someone might bash you in the head with a stick. These people want you dead better to stand up to them now. It isn't just organized events there are fights going on all over the country on a much smaller scale.

Riddle me how Stickman is out on bond for 6 violent felonies goes right back to beating on people with sticks gets arrested yet again and is out in hours no charges and goes back to forming a literal militia.

You realize there is stipulations when bonded out don't you? Usually something along the lines of "don't go back to protests, beat on people or form milititias"

Guys a subvert alphabet narc and anyone is a fool for believing he isn't. They dox to join their Gay Boys. Whole thing is a scam set up.

First round of charges were never pursued by the state second round he got charged with a very minor misdemeanor.

Yeah cause he's a hired agent provacature. He was still out on bond and beating on people. He's a state snitch and it's not legal for Gavin a Canuck to be forming militias. Whole thing is a setup.

And same goes for second round of charges? You need to wake up.