Swedish government promoting diversity by removing White Males from high positions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this is wrong why?

hipocrisy
they are discriminating against people based on their race

Because where are they to find a single white men in swedenistan?

Is there any secondary reasons they're being removed or is it for diversity's sake alone?

you'll see in 30 years max

Sweden as a country is dead to me. Stop posting about them. I don't give a shit if every single Swede is gangraped and murdered by a pack of niggers. They wanted this. They embraced this. They no longer matter.

strictly for diversity, also, they were probably close to either tenure or retirement and they didn't want to pay out so they fired them

No.

There has never been popular support for it. It's just that for a long time all politicians supported this. Right and left. And SD was and is constantly slandered in the Jewish private media and state media. And the education system brainwashed people. There was a lot of Soviet influence during the cold war. The Swedish Dept. of Education even worked with East Germany.

You don't understand the historical context and just come off as some psychopath wishing other White people ill. Assuming you are White and not a skitskin or Jew.

Same. I don't feel bad about Sweden anymore. I want more attacks there. I want them to happen until they finally see they were wrong.
Which may be a thousand years.

I also don't understand what is wrong with it. Sure poc might be less qualified but this is just because the white man has held Africa and the Middle East back. By giving poc high positions they can better integrate and maybe the western world will see that they are just as qualified as white people. maybe even more qualified for some positions? Anyway these people are here now and we have to make them feel welcome. If you are a good host then you should treat your guests with the respect and dignity they deserve.

KEK

>TFW thier goverment falls apart

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

That comic is inaccurate there should be blonde hair blue eyed women asking for diversity, the problem with the western world is that western men have let women cuck them out of their dominance role.

Reminds me of Canada. Most of us are white conservatives, but the politicians don't represent the majority here. Trudeau only got in because his daddy gave him name recognition and women voted for him because they're retarded and thought he was hot. Why are women so bad at spotting gay men.

These are just faggots who want to see European blood spilled because they are either niggers themselves or would shit their pants just like on every single walöl mart trip once a civil war would brake out. Sweden, Canada, France and Germany are all no "lost countries" and the majority of the population opposes this jewish plot. Only because some elitists in powerful positions push for white genocide this does not mean that the population supports this. We had no say in most of this and have been betrayed by the ones who should govern us.

Sheeeiit

It´s supossed you should have the best ones, regardless of their race, gender or sexual orientation.
That´s what freedom fought for, that´s what (((progressive minds))) are trying to destroy.

Isn't this basically fascism?

I just puked

:^)

You're on a white nationalist board.

This is Guyanese poultry husbandry board idiot.

>Gerald of Libya

Maybe you can help me with my cock troubles then.

Sure, try Valtrex.

You sure that will bring back his crow?

youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI

>no link

Bavarian I don't see how you can't have become redpilled living in that abomination of a former nation.

And you are just a fat ugly 60%nigger burger no one gives a shit about your genetic garbage dump of a country.

Hurensohn oder Troll
Auf jeden Fall ging hart an dir vorbei was hier läuft