American muslims become Tumblr-ized

American muslims become Tumblr-ized.

European muslims become more Allahu Akbar-y.

Muslims in Muslim countries are somewhere in the middle.

Why does America and Europe produce such different muslims when our cultures are pretty much the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=2sfY6yhXZvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guns.

We gave them too much, irresponsible welfare states.

Many European muslims are from rural poorer, war destroyed areas, they where already extremist and many are actually jihadist

americans arabs are probably educated and with a high standard of living, probably still pretty religious, but its not like they are going to kill their daughter, unlike the regular muzzies which still honor kill

>our cultures are pretty much the same

would shag tbqh

feminism could become a good weapon against muslims, specially rich government muslims that have daughters that are more into the western shit

>shiites in charge of shariah

OUR CULTURES ARE THE SAME FATTY.

EVER SINCE THE 80S THE WEST HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HOMOGENIZED.

The only difference between me, you, a Frenchman, a German and a Spainard would be language. We're pretty much fucking identical.

All our independent cultures have been destroyed and replaced with "Western culture".

Hollywood movies, gay rights, hedonism - That is our (OUR) culture now.

your statement is based off what you read on Sup Forums. It is a simply horseshit. The only real muslims out there are ISIS.

(((our))) culture, (((hollywood))) culture

Should we focus on redpilling Muslims? Would this be a worthwhile venture? I've been trying to redpill my Pakistani roommate for months, but he gets all of his political views from Facebook and is too normie to care beyond that.

>it is not religion which is the strongest force
>it is tumblr

who would've thought

I don't know what's with America and it turning people into narcissistic fags/thots on Instagram. Maybe we're just a bunch of dengenerates.

I didn't say I liked it.
But that is our culture now.

Latin America is getting the same treatment I'm afraid. Brazil, Colombia, Uruguay and Argentina already have gay marriage - Costa Rica will soon. (((They))) spread everywhere.

American muslims still honor kill and mutilate women's genitals. They're no different than the rest of the animals

>Why does America and Europe produce such different muslims when our cultures are pretty much the same?
Different stock, out muslims are from peasant class pakistani stock mostly, yours are from middle class arab stock.

>out muslims
*our

American muslims are drowned in a swamp of patriotic Americans.

European muslims are rapidly carving out their own segregated ghettos in countries that, frankly, have lost any sense of pride and self-confidence, many living under the ghost of Hitler and afraid patriotism / nationalism means you start gassing people, instigating world wars and ruining europe, without realising that no - that's just being a Kraut.

tumblr degenerate muslims > conservative muslims

I support conservatives in almost every election world wide but when it comes to muslim countries (for the few that actually are democracies) I root for the most left wing "progressive" shit that I can find.

Islam + Conservatism = Verrrrrry bad.

Any way we can report these people to their governments and get em shot?

>Why does America and Europe produce such different muslims when our cultures are pretty much the same?
Something, something, morals and cultural views.

The same way niggers are pretty different than European niggers.

We have antifas now since 2013 a thing that never existed here. It's all Soros funding

yes i got it, and yes, sadly this shit is all over here now
we are basically burgers now

>The same way niggers are pretty different than European niggers.
this is such a shit meme.

Blacks make up 2% of our population and 14% of our prison population.
That's SEVEN times greater.
Amerifats look at Idris Elba and say "Woah black brits are pretty cool".

It's such bullshit. Our blacks want to be gangsta and shieeet just like American niggers.
Just like how our young whites think they're the coolest shit ever and try to imitate them in every possible way.

One word: extreme vetting

Because you are getting the higher echelon of them and we are getting pretty much all the scum

Simple:

Rich ones come to America

Poor peasants sneak into europe because its close

True nationalists stayed behind.

BOOM the entire diaspora in a single post

WE NEED TO LYNCH HER

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

This desu
Most Muslims I met are upper middle class and mix with other cultures pretty good
I visited Belgium recently and I was surprised at how segregated things were. I never got why people wanted to ban Muslims until.then
Good thing most of the ones here are cool

It's much easier to get to Europe from the ME than it is to get to the US. Only people who can afford to go to the US do so, and you usually get the ones that want to flee the regime, rather than the wars. They don't want to live under Sharia Law, they're more educated and more secular and the 1A protects you from "muh islamophobia" becoming law. Simple. I guess they're more prone to becoming SJW's though, but all rich kids are.

This.

Pic very fucking related

She cant be a muslim.
Muslims throw gays off buildings in their countries.
Backwords ass logic and shit.

Is it possible to colonize Tumblr?

Theyve been taught to suck up to retarded liberals by the kikes to lull us into a sense of security right before the bring their cousins over that are looking to get in on that 72 virgins deal

>My name is Ahmed.png

>implying gays are the problem

this is literally what american muslims are like.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sfY6yhXZvs

Not that I'm complaining. Even though they swallow all the worst aspects of western culture it's much more preferable to the muslims we have.

I'd prefer if they were all gassed desu.
It's the only way to be sure.

Oh and you have to bury them with pig corpses too.

American muslims are forced to assimilate. European Muslims are segregated to communities that perpetuate their culture

That's definitely a man. No joke

gays are the symptom, not the cause.
People laughed when it was called a slippery slope.
Bill O'Reilly said "Next you'll have people wanting to marry a duck" and everyone just mocked the slippery slope theory from there.

Then trannies came along.
Then non-binaries came along.
Then trans-racials came along.
Then trans-abled came along.
Soon incest and pedophilia will be their next target.

There is NO END.

American culture and European culture is not the same. American culture is trashy and the birthplace of degenerate entertainment.

No. No they aren't.

I agree, we share things, and by share things I mean you basically get American movies and McDonald's, but things here are still a lot different compared to inbred island.

"queer muslim" is as retarded as "christian gay", both are oxymorons since both religions are explicitely against homosexuality. I fucking hate how these people literally chose religion as a fashion statement for social status.

tumblr is a good thing when it comes to young muslim girls

>queer
>muslim
pick one

Please don't make that mistake. Save the USA.
Every single Muslim is a problem.

name the differences between yank and bong culture then

>American culture is trashy and the birthplace of degenerate entertainment.
America gave birth to it.
We adopted it.

>tumblr is a good thing when it comes to young muslim girls

Islam is bad because it's wasted on Muslims. Degeneracy is a """"cure"""" for Islam and a disease for the West.

Rich people are never a problem
They also resist Zionism and trigger Jews

Just need to carpet bomb the entire Muslim world with crocs and Penthouse

EXACTLY.
I cannot WAIT for Turks to look like this.

I'm all for corrupting and destroying Muslim communities from within!
We must do something with this degeneracy, give the safe space dwellers some different perspective on their pathetic lives.

We don't force our sons into Judaism at birth.

Our birds are much trashier

And Americans have zero dress sense.

Absolutely haram.

I think America is just less kind. You're forced to integrate because handouts are less plentiful, racism is more prevalent, and people can shoot you if you piss them off too much.

Well, the biggest difference is that we actually have a culture, they don't.

This. We gotta think strategic degenerate propaganda.

So she's a lesbian of Middle Eastern decent? I guess tumblr is better than the religion of peace. If only she could realize she's no longer Muslim.

america for the most part only takes in top % muslims who are doctors, pretty rich, engineers ,etc. plus their family members. richer and more educated people are likely to be less backwards.
Europe on the other hand is unselective with legal muslim immigration plus they also take in loads of illegal muslim immigrants , and illegal immigrants are likely to be less educated and more backward still than legal muslim immigrants.

Also, all the durka durka muslims who are very muslim will usually see america as the great satan or will know that american culture is too strong and carries too great a risk of assimilating their sons and daughters, so all the muslims who worry about that outcome will prefer to go to europe

these factors all mean that Europe gets mouch more backwards muslims than america.

BTW muslims in the middle east are even more backwards, you're just thinking of the educated urban elite who are a mixed bag. most of hte population who live rurally are very backward.

American culture is like a cancerous organism. Aka "The West"

this
still in 2017, it's easier to reach Europe than the US
the Atlantic makes a heck of a wall

Besides housing, speech, food made at home, language (spoken especially. Not just slang), laws, jobs, guns, monarchy? Fuck, we drive on the different sides of the road.

Everything is different you fucking idiot.

You do realize there are American States that have very unique cultures from each other. (Think California, now think Alabama)

The fact that you don't even know this, means you know jack shit about America.

>American muslims become Tumblr-ized.
For each childless tumblrite you have a dozen somali rape brides producing ackbars consistently every 9 months.

Mfw I'm actually seeing people on Sup Forums pretending some Muslims are okay.

Take it from a Bong....

EVERY LAST MUSLIM IS A PROBLEM.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking some are okay. They are not. It is impossible to have a good Muslim.

I have a zero tolerance policy on Muslims, and the USA should too.

Because these people believe "muslim" is an ethnicity.
I'm sure the local mosque would be very accepting of a queer demisexual trans otherkin.

Tbh m8 I go to the Midwest every year and I was surprised how similar we actually are. I've had so many conversations about this with Americans , and for the most part, our differences are skin deep. Superficial shit doesn't matter desu

>monarchy
absolutely irrelevant. She has absolutely no power and is only in the news when someone gets pregnant, engaged or dies.
>food made at home
LITERALLY what
>laws
We have more quasi-censorship laws and you do have your guns, but when it comes to speech of course. However laws in the broad context are pretty similar.

Yes your bible belt and California aren't identical twins - but the bible belt doesn't control the media, the movies, the entertainment industry, or the youth.
Different political opinions =/= a different culture.

Europe and America are EXTREMELY similar.

That superficial is culture. Of course we are "all people." But every outward thing is different, besides like I originally stated, you watch our movies, and get our fast food.

He'll, they have American movies and tons of Pizza Huts in Kuwait, it's like, we share the same culture as them, because they are people. (This is your theory.)

Great Idea, user. If we flood Mexico then it becomes the wall.

In what way?

Dress differently, act differently, eat differently, whether you like it or not have very different attitudes towards monarchies, different sports, different cars.

You watch our movies. What else is so similar?

If I went and took a photo of my neighborhood, there isn't a single place like it in all of Europe.

This and many other factors, there's literally an ocean between them, they're not going to be the same.

All the Muslims at my college in Virginia are from middle to upper class families. If this is any indication America is actively bringing in rich morally loose Muslims into the country while in londonistan from what I see from across the pond are bringing in the lowest of low mudslimes that you can find.

>wear hijab because muh modesty
>wear heavy makeup and put self on display
Also "queer", whatever the fuck that means, would be haram as fuck I imagine. Why even bother pretending to be Muslim? She (he?) obviously doesnt follow any rules? I guess so she can pretend to be even more special and get some """poor, disadvantaged minority""" points.

I hate people so much.

This is why the west must be destroyed look at how it destroys women who would be good wives to a man.

I would bang the ever living fuck out of that thing.

/thread
The tumblr muslims in america are immigrants or children of immigrants. The ones who moved legally before shit hit the fan. The ones smart enough and fortunate enough to get the fuck out. Of course their children grow up roll to be tumblrinas when they have been white washed and force fed the same propaganda the white kids are fed. The problems in europe are caused by refugees.

Are you actually insinuating that American Muslims are the same as European Muslims in terms of percentage of population, active ideology, and culture? Both are obviously poison but to pretend that millions of refugees pouring into Europe are on the same level of "Westernization" as American Muslims is preposterous. American Muslims will applaud and defend their religion when terrorist attacks happen, but European Muslims will often be the ones actually committing these atrocities.

>Queer Muslim girl with makeup.
Has she ever read the Koran? It seems like nowadays anyone can LARP as a Muslim. Just throw a hijab on and smugly walk around a campus with self-satisfaction.

because 9/11 and if you don't assimilate you are going to be shunned by your peers. In the US its "cool" to ascribe to the popular culture, in Europe its not. Europe's culture just isn't as appealing as Americas, also the fact that they tend to be more liberal, politically

Even then, its not like europe's migrant problem is with fundamental religious people, the problem is with 3rd world people who just break the law. There just isn't enough of a deterrent to commit crime in europe, I guess

>roastie
D R O P P E D

you don't say "mfw" and then not post a picture, do you have no face nigger?

>mfw t_d won't gtfo this board

tumblr is a religion tho

Question for any mudslimes in this thread, since multiple wives are allowed, are you also allowes to have threesomes and such? I'd imagine some guys like watching their two wives get each other off. Seems like a waste otherwise.

makes sense

>American muslims become Tumblr-ized.

>European muslims become more Allahu Akbar-y.
Many slutty muslims here.