What's his name again ?

What's his name again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FRJpxqoqoM
youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=iYvl9DMHQpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mike "touching balls? Feel the volts" Pence

Is that the dude who shot Trayvon Martins?

newfags

Pastor Steve"fags gtfo of my church' Anderson.

Cuck Anderson. He's a nigger lover.
youtube.com/watch?v=6FRJpxqoqoM

Pastor Steven Anderson.

one of the few non-cuck'd christians in the US. one of the few non-kike'd christians in the US.

>muh race

God > race

fuck off kike

>says the american
you know you and your kikes are killing christianity in the west, right?

christianity is a kike religion, so good.

>being this jew'd
read the new testament and see how much it BTFO's the kikes.

>american
>reading
>not copying what the kike media tells them
oh wait

>the atheist unveil himself

every time

jesus was a shitskin, end of story. he spoke a semitic language and was born in a semitic nation.

i'm a pagan

Steven Anderson made a Hollywood level production exposing Jews and has one of most watched holohoax videos on YouTube

Sup Forums still hates him

pagans are just edgy atheists

>talking shit about the foundation of western civilization
you literally are an american kike, huh?

>i'm a pagan
aka: underaged degenerate

only good poster so far

redditors, newfags and atheist have overrun that board

fuck off. see

once you take the pagan pill, there is no going back. Christianity is a shit.

Western Civilization was founded by ancient greek and roman pagans. This is basic history

they were degenerate kid fuckers and always at war with each other before christianity and the church fixed them up by founding what we now know as western civilization

you thought i actually wanted to know who he was. you reek of newfaggotery

Christians are the primary ones helping settle refugees in our small towns. Government brings them in the country, mostly Catholics and some protestants find small towns for them to settle in so they can rape 5 year old Christian girls.

Christianity might've been okay hundreds of years ago but it's dead now. The only good ones left were Christian Identity and they all died out in the 90s.

no retard, I'm just not one of the nu/pol/ cucks who keeps reusing that stupid meme.

>fags r bad!

>omg so based

> ps if ur a racist GET OUT OF NY CHURCH, JESUS WANTS YOUR DAUGHTER TO GET RAPED BY NIGGERS AND FOR YOU TO NOT ABORT THE RAPE BABY.

Chrisitianity has been nothing but a burden on society.

this is not true. pagan are ethno-tribalists who believe in a large pantheon of gods, reincarnation, and living in balance with nature, especially understanding how to survive in the world and efficiently live in a wilderness environment. it's a practical world view for a post-scarcity or apocalyptic scenario, we are hurtling towards those. cities are cancer, visit one, spend your time there, listen to the noises of a city.

so you decided to play dumb and tell me who he was ? makes no sense

good digits though

>t. new york jew

HAHAHAH. As if Christianity wasn't responsible for majority of European wars:

Sacking of Constantinople
30 Years War
80 Years War
German Peasant's War
The Wars of the Three Kingdoms
The French Wars of Religion
and so on

Christianity dead? Wtf are you talking about retard?

Yahweh

why would you worship the jewish desert god? it doesn't even make sense for europeans.

>majority of European wars
>majority
do they teach you history in the US? you kike'd cuck

You mean it runs society? Without it we would be fucked

I've used that video several times to begin the redpilling process. Great presentation.

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

Thanks Steven!

>implying God has a race
>implying the only way to heaven isn't through Jesus Christ

Steve Anderson is the poor-man's Brother Nathanael. He's Jewish, but knows little to nothing about Judaism. Knows amazingly little of the Bible too, or of any other Christian sects. He's part of the Independent Baptist movement, which says enough all by itself on his credentials.

Nathanael is Jewish too, yet he knows vastly more about it and the inner workings on how Jews think and subvert the goyim. He's not arrogantly patronizing either, shoveling you false information. He never says anything you can't go look up in your Bible, or even the Talmud, and see that he's correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYvl9DMHQpI

The christianity that people on here like to think about is dead. All that's left of it is the picture in the post you're replying to.