England will become as what it was before

...an isolated island state. Meanwhile the EU will become a global superpower without the UK holding back because of its strict regulations.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
businessinsider.com/article-50-trigger-does-brexit-create-any-opportunities-for-the-uk-2017-3?IR=T&r=UK
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
youtube.com/watch?v=WMpDn9VIDLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

Belgium is nothing more than a parasite.

fpbp

good. Only that way can the UK become unkiked

>England will become what it was before
A major global power that rules the waves and controls an empire upon which the sun never sets?

I'm both brit and froggy, I have a a foot in both countries.

Imo, Brexit wasn't "good or bad", simply : choose a fucking side.
Britain wasn't using the euro, they were not really in the Shengen area.

I simply didn't like that they were in a state of limbo, hanging at the edge of europe, trying to get the benefits but not the obligations.

Now it's settled. They are outside.
But if they had chose to fully join, it would have been ok too.

Let's see how this plays out

And Belgium will remain irrelevant and under the heel of their German and American masters.

>England will become as what it was before...

What makes you so optimistic?

>found empire on conquest and free trade
>join free trade organization
>get outcompeted
>leave in a whiny hissy fit
>expects the empire handed back to them

lmao

lmfao, the delusion is strong in this one.

Meanwhile we are the capital of the EU, and we have higher living standards then the entire US. But nice try though.

You're the one that said that they're going back to what they were before. That's what they were before. Read a history book some time.

>free trade organization

eu is free trade?

dont be so naive mate

Thats the entire point since the fifties. Bongs just raged hard how they cant compete with the germs.

>europe
>going global

OY VEY FILTHY GOYIM ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THE CENTER OF USURY AND FREE MARKET CAPITALISM?

THAT'S ANTI SEMITIC YOU MONSTERS

Name anything meaningful Hungary or Belgium has contributed to the world (other than waffles). Also you're welcome for us giving you the gift of English language :)

We didnt lose an empire after winning two wars.

No, we raged at paying for everyone else's gibs, being forced to have bullshit laws and having open borders with countries determined to kill themselves by taking in muslim hordes.

>Also you're welcome for us giving you the gift of the American language
ftfy

Portugal here
the United Kingdom has My blessing in their new journey as a freed country
May God Save the Queen

yeah you lost them beforehand without a war.

F16's, a shitload of weapons and artillery, Worlds most sophisticated Fine-Arts, the establishment of the EU.... (this is just out of the top of my head)

Best ally

>paying for everyone else's gibs

That was for accessing others markets, resources and cheap labor.

>being forced to have bullshit laws

Your own doing.

>with countries determined to kill themselves by taking in muslim hordes.

Your own doing. You have been importing pakis decades before the germs started.

Also, even your brexit meme hero wants to import 50.000 delicious black bulls a year. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

reminder the French tried this exact tactic and it backfired massively

The Saxophone. And asphalt.

how deluded can you be? the modern EU is a massive nanny state set up with the sole intention of keeping the status quo.
they hand the poor countries the scraps they call (((EU funds))) in return for blind allegiance and complete control over the country's finances and economic laws
I'm not even suggesting Portugal would be better without the EU, it really wouldn't, but calling it "free trade" is just hilarious to anyone who understands what those words mean

I disagree

Britain will have the honour of beeing a loyal vassal state of the European Empire

>and complete control over the country's finances and economic laws

Strange, they dont have control over ours. Maybe you just need to stop being cucks and stand up for your interests?

>but calling it "free trade" is just hilarious to anyone who understands what those words mean

Well clearly you dont.

Good. An isolated island we have, shall and always will be.

single market is the highest level of free trade possible

No, the EU will crumble. It is inevitable with any system that places the good of the many over the inherent worth of the outstanding individuals that make a country great.

Oh i forgot. The Big bang theory, world's top leading pharma industry.

> Push a button.
> Convert UK in a fiscal paradise for the EU members.
> ???
> Profit.

>having open borders
[citation needed]

Don't keep your hopes up to high. If LePen loses, the EU will do the exact opposite of crumble. Mark my words...

A FUCKING NON-COUNTRY

>Capital of the EU
All the real power is in Berlin and Paris
>we have higher living standards then the entire US
Meaningless when you're our and Germany's puppet.

Noice

>The Big Bang Theory
A non truth coming from a non country, what a fucking surprise

>the establishment of the EU
And this is why your piece of shit country should be burnt to ground.

Lol... the EU is a protection racket. It is the opposite of free trade.
I mean I like EU regulations and shit but let's not pretend it's a major proponent of the free market.

Berlin and Paris are maybe the biggest financial institutes in the EU, but the political power is majorly located in Belgium. Don't forget that the founding members of the EU is Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. And i do enjoy my high standards probably much more then the people living in your third world county.

London is more powerful and wealthier than Paris and Berlin and the EU is losing London.
If you're stupid enough to believe that the European Parliament being based in Belgium means Belgium has any real power good luck to you.

Lots of scientists that derived the structure of the atom, founded quantum mechanics, and figured out how to use and control nuclear reactions were Belgian.

>England will become as what it was before

Kek, you say that like it's a bad thing...

Guess what, the NATO headquarters is also in Belgium. We still call the shots. You have ZERO economic power just like you do military. I love how you're just insulting my country's average when I have a college degree and probably make more than most Belgians due to your shitty tax rates.

For now. But that titel is going to Frankfurt very soon though...

lmfao, the delusion that you're ever going to rule over those countries again is beyond laughable. England will probably become like in the year 600 when they lived in mudhuts.

No it won't because Germany has unattractive tax rates and unattractive governments to the financial industry.
The entire EU is pretty unattractive to companies because of its protectionist stance e.g. Google tax affairs.

Also rich internationalists won't want to live in Frankfurt. Have you ever been? The place is awful.

>Strange, they dont have control over ours
this is what you actually believe

>Well clearly you dont.
might want to get your facts straight. free trade doesn't start from EU handouts and incentives based on feudalism-like expropriation

Who said anything about ruling over? It's about cooperation while remaining sovereign.

My college degree was almost entirely free. I don't have a ridiculous debt that i have to pay off for the rest of my life. And if i want lower taxes i can live around freely in any EU country i want. Those are the high living standards we have as EU citizens. Also Trump made a very talked about discussion here in Europe of establishing our own EU army. Give us 50 years tops and we won't need your US army anymore. We're already one of the top producers of high quality weapons and artillery so...

>free trade
>quota system for every country
>development based on EU funds
>top-down economy structure
>free trade

wew

Yes, (((EU Superpower))) indeed.

Lol he doesn't know what free trade means.

>this is what bongs actually believe

businessinsider.com/article-50-trigger-does-brexit-create-any-opportunities-for-the-uk-2017-3?IR=T&r=UK

thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k

People want to trade with the 500 million trading bloc, not some autistically screeching country forcing to renegotiate every single deal and restructure its collapsing economy.

>this is what you actually believe

This is what actally happens. You know, art of the deal and negotating and such. Elect better politcians and unfuck your lazy mediterranean culture and then you might prosper too.

>might want to get your facts straight. free trade doesn't start from EU handouts and incentives based on feudalism-like expropriation

As I said, you obviously have no idea what free trade is and I dont feel like giving out an econ 101 lesson for free.

Still better then an "Indian superpower" where more then half of the population lives in carton boxes...

>My college degree was almost entirely free
For the REST OF YOUR LIFE you will be paying for it in taxes and even more by paying for other peoples college degrees. It's not free, you're forced to pay for a college education whether you like it or not. Also because of your EU laws all the shitskins and poorfags from other parts of the EU can come to Belgium and turn it into an eastern European shithole. Once they're in Belgium now you will be paying for them as well. You can of course move to a different part of the EU but the standards of living wont be the same and you'll be detached from Belgian culture, becoming an outsider.

we could literally invade Europe and make your mother my sex slave non country

dog bless son

wafflenigger is jealous

>an isolated island state
Oh user that's the nicest thing I've ever heard from a Belgian. Enjoy bombing the Middle-East and arguing with Russia.

Like i said before. I'm not obligated to pay for those taxes since i can live anywhere in the EU zone (or outside). I can freely live around in countries with much lower taxes anywhere on the planet and still have a decent degree. I can even live in the US and live by the same standards as you without having a ridiculous student debt while you actually do lol.

> If LePen loses
A minor setback. You collectivists will taste the dirt your ancestors died protecting, and realise you have betrayed the common folk. Complete tyranny by means of globalism will never be seen in our lifetimes, and I stand ready to give my life for that purpose.

Also,
> If

1. 65 million people will be leaving that 500 million so please stop quoting 500 million
2. Most of that 400 or so million people are poor, lol.
the only good thing about the EU population is that most of them are poor and thus cheap labour for corporations.
They can't afford the services that the British economy offers.

Renegotiate every deal with the EU... whilst negotiating deals with the 6.5 billion people in the rest of the world that the EU has no deals with. Lol

It's funny when people who know nothing about economics comment on it.

Keep on dreaming bud.
youtube.com/watch?v=WMpDn9VIDLM

What made you think that they own carton box?

They died protecting this country from Nazi scum. And i'm happy to keep on doing so...

>Muh student debt meme
I'm set on paying off my debt within 3 years. You however are going to have years of debt paying left, until you die. Sure you can move out of your country and cripple so that the relevant countries can boss it around, I don't care. In fact, do it so your arrogance about you being even remotely on the economic radar becomes even more hilarious.

Eurofags out

>>EU will become a global superpower
More like sandnigger shithole

Migration is the answer to all our problems. Spoken like a true member of the caliphate.

>having to "negotiate" for better trade deals
>having to rely on diplomacy to unlift trading and quota system restrictions
>free trade

last (You) you'll be getting from me

Oh, I see . . . teh UK was jus' holding them back. Okay. Good analysis.

Both, pretty much. Start spreading your anus.

question for britfriends

why did May call for elections?
will she be elected?

Come home Flemish man.

I couldn't really give two shits about being a global superpower; China, India and Brazil are all considered emerging superpowers and I would much rather live here than in any of those countries.

Aww so now you're going to make a "meme" out of it lmfao. My country is the same size as New York state. It doesn't mean that much to move out of it, in matter of fact i'll barely even notice it. Also our GDP is pretty impressive for a country that has the size of NY state.

Father and Son should rule together.

>free trade organization
That was 25 years ago, now it's a parasitic extra government layer designed to centralize lobbying and corruption for an entire continent. The only one that profits are the multinationals and despots at the top.

Her opponents in disary, she's the most popular PM in 40 years and any bite from Brexit hasn't hit yet. She'd be an idiot not to call an election.

UK is holding back EU because of our regulations?

ok kiddo

Uralmensch btfo!

Did you know that the phrase "an empire upon which the sun never sets" was created by Philip II of Spain in the XV century? Britain just imported it.

Look at us now.

You're a non-country that was THOUGHT into existence by Britain, to keep the French and Germans from having you.

Keep dreaming.

>implying your free Belgian degree is worth shit and would let you in the USA.

You need to learn some history chuckle fuck. We already has castles and shit. I'd go back to castles.

XVI century*

^This

>Meanwhile the EU will become a global superpower
Glorious global Eurabian caliphate when?

Belgium isn't even a real country.

>Worlds most sophisticated Fine-Arts
come on man you're making us all look bad

>giving the world the EU

This is a good thing in your mind?

So you admit that under the EU you got owned by a non-country?

Actually a Belgian degree is among the best in the world.