What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/bill-nye-gender-chromosomes/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw
truthwiki.org/snopes-snopes-com/
freebeacon.com/culture/netflix-edits-bill-nye-episode-remove-segment-chromosomes-determine-gender/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bill-nye-the-science-guy-netflix-edit-removed-censored-gender-sex-chromosome-transgenderism-a7716881.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8MqTOEospfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delet this

He meant nothing because that pic is fake

Netflex removed that episode

That never happened

What he was trying to say is forcibly make everyone a pansexual pervert and gay rape them. Further more, if you are a white male you need to become a tranny.

Are you joking?

No they didn't you fucking leaf, because pic in OP never happened. They removed actual, real version
Fucking hell you leafs can't be helped

Fake -> snopes.com/bill-nye-gender-chromosomes/

Snopes isn't a reliable source. But yes, they are right this time.

You know, you'd think the meme font shit would be a dead give away that this wasn't read

wasn't real*

I agree. But when they provide analyses of the original episode it's hard to rebuke that.

OP that image is fake, however this: youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw is not

Bill Nye may have not said it but his show sure did

>things that never happened.jpg

Why is snopes not reliable? They've always done great work in my eyes. Not attacking, just curious if there is something about them I don't know

what did who mean by what op? seriously, you have no brain.

Just look back at some of their "fact checks" form the election. Snopes is biased against certain ideas.

--> truthwiki.org/snopes-snopes-com/

I'm sorry, but that source is utter bullshit. It's full of incredibly obvious bias, and they didn't substantiate any of their claims with an actual source, they just stated things.

gender is determined by your feelings, why would you post something so unscientific?

that your penis isn't a vagina

He meant that his SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH

MUCH MORE THAN EITHER OR OR OR

No

freebeacon.com/culture/netflix-edits-bill-nye-episode-remove-segment-chromosomes-determine-gender/

fake news

>snopes.com/bill-nye-gender-chromosomes/
Once again, Snopes is wrong.

A 20-year-old clip from Bill Nye the Science Guy featured actress Amy Broder saying that there were “only two possibilities” when it comes to gender:

“You’re either X and X. Girl. Or X and Y. Boy. The chance of becoming either a boy or a girl is always 1 in 2.”

This clip comes from “Probabilities” an episode from the show’s fourth season.

Nye didn't say it, but it was a segment on his show and so he certainly endorsed it.

this guy is so tiresome

He didn't mean anything, that's in the memory hole now user.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bill-nye-the-science-guy-netflix-edit-removed-censored-gender-sex-chromosome-transgenderism-a7716881.html

They are generally truthful but the people that run it have a bias towards the left

My sex junk oh oh oh

it's almost like science evolves over time as we learn more and more

Idk about OP's pic, but Netflix did edit out the probability episode about the girl talking about a 50/50 chance of your being a boy or a girl based on chromosomes. I just checked on my Netflix and I can't find the scene anywhere in that episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MqTOEospfo

The best speech I heard from one of those "entertaining physicists".