EU YES!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

Europe must be diverse or there will be war!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/the-uk-has-just-switch-on-its-tokamak-nuclear-fusion-reactor?utm_content=buffer34798&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer>>124080208
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cctv-brixton-chicken-shop-stabbing-knives-belts-gang-teenager-victim-south-london-a7512481.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thus the EU wont let the UK leave. you'll gotta take those fugees or else....

They can fuck off with their 'diversity' bollocks.

>mfw ahmeds bomb europe so hard they join in and start bombing themselves.

Hear that Israel?

If we have to accept all the worthless trash under the leftist (((agenda))) so will you.

Also, EU KYS!!! Oh wait... you are.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsraels

>the europe (( we )) built

The EU is ensuring that every country in Europe will be anti EU by 2020.

We helped the UK kill you faggots before and we are willing to do it again. Stop your faggotry or get ready to get fucked on.

Also, we are going to help undermine the EU no matter how UK or any country in Europe votes and governs. It is in US interest to keep EU in check and we are more than happy to fuck you self-destructive EU cucks straight to a collapse of the EU.

>take those fugees or else....
take me user and hold me close

And bolstering white nationalism while they're at it.

Are they doing this on purpose? Is there some bigger agenda to undermine their own stated positions by pushing people away with such cucked policies?

These fuckers need to hang, seriously. How many times did he say the word 'diversity'? Repeating something mindlessly does not make it right. Any fool can see that.

What about NK?

IT'S HAPPENING FAGGOTS!
FUSION POWER!!
FUCK THE ARCHIVE!
sciencealert.com/the-uk-has-just-switch-on-its-tokamak-nuclear-fusion-reactor?utm_content=buffer34798&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer>>124080208

Never mind North Korea (I take it that's what you meant), none of the third world countries will get any immigration. It's just shitskins moving to the West and replacing us.

I need a place to go
Where dreams are solid gold
Watch up in the sky
A shiny city bright

Here it callin'
See it comin'
In the share of worlds to be
So can you feel it in the wind
Risin' like a tide of energy?

Futureland
And I believe
The night is over, let the light fall on me
Futureland
All history
Is just a dream
A fire burnin' so high
Futureland
And I believe
The night is over, let the light fall on me
Futureland
All history
Is just a dream
A fire burnin' so high

Imagination bold
Creates a different world
Sharp and full of life
My atoms goin' wild

HAHAHAH GOOD LUCK! WE'RE SO POOR THAT THAT THEY CANT WIN

Fuck......Penis

Well there is going to be at least one war here, potentially 3 (Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia).

Enjoy the EU continentals, borders closed.

Kanker Frans.

How do these (((''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''''))) sleep? Do they just hibernate in their catacombs or something?

You know, stuff like this shows that white genocide is missing the forest for the trees. It only seems targeted because its white countries that are infected, so its beginning there, but they (global elites) really seem to desire the elimination of all cultures under the guise of 'diversity' so they can rule unchallenged through the power of money in the guise of 'democracy'. All freedom loving peoples in all nations are allies in this fight, ultimately.

>imports more pakis and poos

>(((((Timmermans)))))
Fuck this shit.

It's war then.

>Oy vey goyim, if ya don't let Abduhla here fuck your wife and Muhammed over there behead your neighbor it will ruin the Europe (((we))) built, there will be war!

Europe isn't already diverse by its very nature?

Wrong kind of diverse, user.

>or there will be war!!!

Finally.

can these cunts stop wheeling out that dusty old 'past that never existed' line

you guys can fuck off
we all know where the frontline is going to be if there will be war between isis and europe
fuck off from the balkans already

We should start letting more immigrants in!
Give them "free medical exams" en masse and save this world from the lesser races.

Reminder to hate leftists with burning passion

>oy vey urope was evil nationalist in the past
>but that actually did not happen so it won't happen in the future XDDDDD
What a faggot

Europe will NOT be diverse or it's war. I'm a better warmongerer than this guy, trust me.

the shitskin in the background on his phoe for the entire time

>recipient of Grand Crosses of the Order of the Lithuanian Grand Duke Gediminas
NOW I AM FUCKING MAD
t.Lithuanian

>war
I'll take it

Check out his decorations
That faggot is like another Chruschev
I wonder what strings he pulled to get those

Already happened in germany, burger.

This (((guy))) travel a lot

jesus christ if someone ever NEEDED their head blown into tiny bits its this guy. someone step up to the plate.

I dont remember a fusion bomb going off in Germany already. Hopefully there will be many in the future though.

Do then eu you fucking faggots. I have been yerning for a fucking war now. When we kick your ass this time, we are taking all the useful eu memebers then your useful krauts back to finally push forward evolution while you slither in your shit.

classic, every war is started by jewish trash

shitskin spotted

War it is then.

>being this desperate
GOOD

These fuckers really need to try living in a non-white majority area in USA or Europe and see what it's really like.

London is now full of knife crime with Blacks committing over 60% of violent crimes.

These guys all live in gated communities full of whites.

Who in their right mind would want their children to grow up in this? This is a nightmare scenario that will get worse and worse the more diversity we have.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cctv-brixton-chicken-shop-stabbing-knives-belts-gang-teenager-victim-south-london-a7512481.html

Can anyone explain to me, or link me to a politician explaining the need for diversity? They say it and repeat it but wtf does it mean? I get the cheap labor, white genocide, easier controlled population but has anyone actually given a legitimate reason outside of much fee fees as to why we need these people coming in? I mean is what I stated before the only reasons behind it?

recent update from Met twitter. Same old mugs again and again.

Now there is a man who needs a bullet in the back of his head.

International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West (yes, this includes the powerful Jews). These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institutions, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood. To place it in layman's terms, the world is being shaped into a multicultural corporation, a plantation if you will, broken into sectors rather than self-deterministic sovereign entities. This is only possible if all the traditional threads that bind nations, family, religion, tradition and history, culminating in an overall group culture, are either drastically changed or eliminated.

Essentially, the world is being turned into a bland congruent monoculture which will serve the powerful private heads of business and commerce. Always remember, government is little more than an arm of concentrated private power, the Federal Reserve being an exemplary case of private powers (in the form of Bankers) controlling the foundational mechanisms of a nation, i.e., its money and supply.

Thank you user

I take war over slavery. If you are going against the peoples will, there is no point for a higher Cause. Why can't we work to make the shit countries better? Why do we have to fuck with the Volks sauvereignity.

All of you are either dead, or future muslims anyway. Your POV doesn't matter anymore