Meanwhile, RUSSIA IS OVER

Brent price exited 2016 uptrend channel and went far below $50.
The target for 2017 is either $43 or $29
Russia's broke, can no longer afford being world superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dU9kAqWkts
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No buddy, I think what you mean to say is YOU'RE broke and that's why you continue to blame some non-sequitor oil prices for your shitty shit

ur both fucked

>The target for 2017 is either $43 or $29
Target? Whose target? Is this money-fiddler speak?

Good luck Venezuela.

>YOU'RE broke
Me? Butt how? I've sold all my Rubles for Dollars last week.

>cheap oil
wont last. just stock up.

You realize that most of the butthurt about russia comes from that putin stopped trading in dollar right?
I doesnt matter how much is X in dollar because most of their economy is already de-dollarized

They don't need physical power if they become the world's first internet superpower.

congrats, you now have
>+$15

You faggots ruined crimea and all their rivers filled with cute boys in wet undies.

russia literally poorer than many african countries now

>thanks putin

>world superpower

nigga wut...

>The target for 2017 is either $43 or $29
According to who?

>arget? Whose target? Is this money-fiddler speak?
Market analysis. Granted its sort of voodo, but it generally works.

Three of kind and so silly post. Shame on you, mate, oil is heavily overbought.

(((Who))) i wonder

it has been at 42 before, don't panic

Is oil really all Russia has? I figured you guys would know not to base your entire economy on one commodity. That's what brown countries do.

Probably Snowdens' fault, you should extradite him to a safer country.

>CHiMOK
>i
Found the hohol

>Russia
>world superpower
You don't really think this do you?

>2 dollars off the current price

wake me up when it goes 10 dollars also can you give that stock watcher i dont have that good one anymore

oil wont stay cheap you retard.

stock up and make it big later.

How do you have all that oil but such shitty roads?

Try going against them.

>Cнiмoк.png
Come on.

Russia wouldn't stand a chance.
>inb4 muh nukes

No need for nukes.Look at Syria.One Russian intervention and you can't do shit despite controlling the majority of the Middle East.

>Cнiмoк.png
He'll never be able to get his made up country out of the rut, so he has to try and drag everyone else down with him

What does Syria have to do with determining who's stronger between the US and Russia?

You're losing a proxy war, how can you compete in a conventional war?

maybe you shouldn't have annexed Crimea and diversified your economy away from hydrocarbons and selling military shit.

Because a proxy war isn't a real war between the 2 countries.

Hey OP, suck my big American cock and maybe I'll toss you a few pennies.

You guys haven't been a superpower. Even Putin has said so.

Literally a Shamil Basaev's quote, LOL

their sole aircraft carrier has a ramp and runs on coal, of course they aren't a fucking superpower.

That's what I just said, faggot.

and he said of course

How does it feel to have a nationality synonymous with schizophrenia ?

>russian nominal GDP: 1.326 trillion USD
>canadian nominal GDP: 1.551 trillion USD

you can't make this shit up. A country with just under 1/4 the population has a way better economy. Plus Canada will continue growing with immigration etc. while Russia continues to decline. Russia is essentially over, Putin is the last grasp they will ever have on being significant in the world

i know

>shouldn't have annexed Crimea and diversified your economy
Funnily enough it took a trade war to get our moneybags to get of their fat ass and do just that.
>away from hydrocarbons
21% of budget from 50% at 2004
>and selling military shit.
Fuck off. Military shit is cool and someone's gotta undercut you fuckers.

That's the point, stupid.

Pidorashka, please.

>Market analysis. Granted its sort of voodo, but it generally works.
but in this case the fundamentals are against it. saudis want to make money on oil and need to if they're going to keep funding ISIS and AQ. They tried to drive the russians broke with overproduction but they only screwed american drillers/frackers and themselves in the end

>immigration
And Canada cucks again

>Plus Canada will continue growing with immigration etc
Fun fact.we have 40% bigger immigrant population than you do. In fact the only countries ahead of us is US and Germany (after it swung open the flood gate)

ching chong?

>Ethnic nationalets

He has a point, though. Pootin is a fucking liar, so it is right to question even he says what he just made a water wet for his people.

>Cнiмoк
>i
hohol detected))))

>salo labelling anyone as a pig
you know you only got like 2 more years before the gibs run out and you'll have to start slashing wages to pay for your oligarchs' shity mansions, right?

It's not like it's some big secret, Ivan.

Explain cyka

fuck off, proxyfag. oil was far far lower at many points in the past 3-4 years and russia did just fine.

slide thread sage

Russian and Ukrainian are very similar, but there is a number of stark differences. Russian does not have "i". This makes the OP a hohol.

Canadian immigrants with the exception of Chinese in BC are fully integrated. Kazakhs and other central asians will never be fully accepted in Russia and thus will never fully contribute to the economy other than manual labour memery

do Russians actually like Steven Seagal??? guy is a fucking fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=2dU9kAqWkts

Yet profitable price for Saudi is somewhere between $15 and $25, so...

It's not going to $29 lol. Nothing in the current market would justify that, there is no such pressure on the price from anything. No OPEC country wants it to go much lower than 45$ and US shale can't push it THAT much down from there on.

Literally panicking over nothing, also Russia is actually progressively kicking the habit of living off the high oil price

>fully integrated
I assure you all russian immigrants are either fully integrated or are north korea tier slave labour. The Soviet Union's past makes everyone on post soviet landskape see each other as a brotherly peoples. Even when our governments disagree radically A russian, a ukrainain and a kazah would see each other as basically the same. The Central asian -stans are a bit further away in that respect but they integrate or they go back, both makes us happy.

One of the motivations behind current ukraine debacle was to cause a large wave of white migrants, and that is perhaps the only goal west and russia share in ukraine. And if you think that totally anti-russian maidan loving ukrainians won't go to Mordor, check out the stats, you will be amused.

I've baited Pidorashkas simply by slightly changing a filename. Since Pidorashkas can;t into languages they happily swallowed it.

yes, profitable for drilling itself
but they'll run huge budget deficits at those prices. high oil price -> more tax revenues
they risk going bankrupt if oil stays around $40/barrel for a long enough time

Ask Soros to update your memes, kike. Predicting same shit every year for five years straight got a bit stale.

this whole idiocy is the assumption that saudis go on and even obama said "russia is a rump state and just a gas station"

if they studied russia, SA, themselves, they would have the understood their folly in driving oil prices down.

russia can't go broke. it will inflate its debts away and the west has no economic leverage against it since sanctions have done so much to sever economic interdependence

>russia
>superpower
You're just a bunch of faggots who possess nuclear weapons.
Monkeys holding a dangerous ak47.

>RUSSIA IS OVER
since Peter the Great m8. He created a mess out of Russia

>Cнiмoк
Khohol detected

Every brown crude exporter risks going bankrupt at any price level, mate. There is no high limit.

Even Pootin made a good laugh for us on that.
(world economy will crash if oil goes below $80)

t.piglet

USDRUB bump!

goddamit I loaned like 500 euros to a friend in Russia

Пoшoл вoн cpaкa