Russian MP: Wipe Our Streets Clean of LGBTs and Liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=h4izx08JRnM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the new altright discovers russian meme politicians episode.

Why? They will all die off anyway
>faggots can't reproduce

Kek

then why do they exist now?

your dad was clearly a raging homo yet here you are.

Hurr durr good one you sure done goofed me har huh

I wish we had politicians like that in Cuckmany. Not because I necessarily agree with everything he said but simply because it shows where the Overton window is at in Russian discourse. Here you're a Nazi if you think that maybe ethnic Germans becoming a minority is bad.

>Milonov
He's just a walking meme.

Shouldnt he be more worried about the hiv problem from all the junkies and the crashing price of oil?

>Shouldnt he be more worried about the hiv problem from all the junkies
he is did you even watch the video

LGBT isnt the cause of the HIV. Its the junkies. He is just blaming gays because he needs a scapegoat

he did blame the junkies too
over 75% of people who have aids are gay or bisexual men...thats not a coincidence

its easily transmitted through anal sex and gays tend to have more random sex than the general population too

Gays really did spread HIV. Our bad, guys.

Who is that Russian politician that is always itching for a Nuclear holocaust? He always fights in parliament as well.

I forgot his name.

Is this kind of meme? I don't understand. It's not how it works, dude...

That's xenia Shabak

She is a dumb bimbo

Would hatefuck tho

Most faggots are also junkies.

ew i thought the qt was making dem hateful statements

my boner is kill

Zhirinovsky, maybe?

She is a known liberal with friends in high positions that's why she can openly discuss liberal ideas in public

maybe russians should stop injecting themselves with bydlo meth to stop the epidemic... duno maybe that has something to do with it

Also he has a point, I wish he could articulate it better. Instead this bimbo sobchak makes a fool of him.

I don't know but since gays have the whole bugchasing thing going on, i am not surprised that they are seen as spreaders of HIV.

til there are progressive liberals in Russia
Damn it's like communism just more effective and more cancerous

he did sound like a true idiot honestly

found the sodomites.

Can't argue with him, faggots are known to fuck monkey butts if they can't find children to rape

Sick burn!

Into the bog they go.

Isn't that also how Ebola was created?

Now the Russians are fighting American Marxism. What a strange turn of events.

I used to think that russian journos or tv hosts got beaten into submission, but she is not holding back. Good on her.

i know it started with animals but it might of been the fact the niggers eat what they call bush meat.

Its just jewish marxism but instead of russia being their stronghold america has taken its place.

Actually they eat the monkeys.

This is because she is a daughter of Anatoliy Sobchak former Putin's boss, who died in a helicopter crash long ago.

Brothers don't eat out bush meat. That's a white guy thing.

I have yet to hear of a Russian politician that isn't a walking meme. Putin, Navalny, Zhirinovsky, they're all fucking ridiculous

Russia is a living paradox. So you never know what's going on there.

Vitaly Milonov is a kike though.

You should take the time and watch some translated Russian TV, you would be astounded at how much hatred is spewed towards Putin, yet our media makes it seem as if Putin sends his thug to beat ever journalist into submission.

The truth why Putin still has approval ratings in the high 80% is because Russians had been ruled by jews in the 90ties.

Words like democracy and liberalism have a negative connotation in Russia because that's the slogans jews used to get into power and starve ordinary Russians.

It's not surprising that the most vocal haters of Russia in the West are almost exclusively jews. If they get their way they will let Christians and atheists with Christian values fight each other in a new world war. That's what the kikes always do.

The reason they postulate that apes were the reservoir is because they carry SIV - Simian Immunovirus. It's similar to HIV in how it operates, and I think it shares some genetic structure too (it's an RNA-based retrovirus which targets T cells yadda yadda). Only thing is, these various apes have had SIV for quite a long time so they've adapted good immune responses to SIV and can live with it quite well.

Now, the weird thing about HIV is that, unlike pretty much every other viral disease, there's been no demonstrated adaptive response. The claim is that the mortality is basically over 90% within 15 to 20 years of infection as a result of secondary or opportunistic infections. To give you an example, it can make the common cold and toxoplasmosis lethal - hell, once your T cells and other white cells drop below a certain critical threshold, your body becomes a literal Petri dish. That would make it basically one of the most lethal viruses ever, more lethal than bubonic plague or small pox by far, which are around 75% and 60% mortality respectively if memory serves.

WE needed that long ago youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

INTERDIMENTIONAL PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

>they
when did you cross the Mediterranean?

>Russian

Immediate problem, found it right there.

>Russian MP

Problem compounded. A fucking Russian calling someone else an AIDS carrier is comical.

I forgot to mention that the lack of adaptive response makes some people weary. There's good reason to this I guess. But keep in mind, the usual populations hit with this virus are generally high risk pops which are disease laden; we're talking faggots/men who sex men, IV drug users, and niggers. There are some who think that HIV is a red herring and or something and that it doesn't actually cause AIDS. They think that it's more likely due to the risky lifestyle factors (which probably play a part). I think that's probably retarded, although some of the diagnosis criteria of AIDS can get dodgy; they don't always rely on a combination approach of detecting the HIV virus and measuring white cell count to determine AIDS. Sometimes doctors just go off loss of lean body mass or low white cell count alone.

The problem with the alternate hypotheses is that they don't explain the handful of AIDS deaths where the people were known to have contracted it through blood transfusions. They weren't in any of the high risk pops but they still acquired both HIV and AIDS.

Moral subversion literally sneaks in the backdoor.
The infected are annoyed to be reminded of it.
Russia's will survive the plague of liberalism and faggotry eating the degenerate west alive.

TVRain is like MSNBC for Russian liberals (all six of them)

still probably to the right of fox news

In Russia they accuse of being a liberal and a nazis simultaneously

Sometimes, even I can be proud of my country

Fake

No.
Aids is when homos fucked monkeys.
Ebola when niggers eaten feral bats.

is this what happens when you get bullied in school for being crosseyed

Correct

Can be true. They banned insulting THE FEELINGS OF RELIGIOUS.

Is he... dare I say it... /ourguy/?

BASED