Le Pen fucked up last night

She did so bad at the tv debate. It's really over for France now.
I guess Neandertal men felt the same as I do towards their end

Let their worthless idiot nation fall, they only have themselves to blame if they elect Macron. We'll wall it off and use it to test bomber jets

Le Pen is garbage

5 more years of mass-immigration and terrorist attacks France. Are you hyped?

Si Macron est élu crois-tu que la France ce dirige vers une guerre civile?

so are the pakis who will take the entire nation ove if she's not elected.

hillary voter?

I don't think so. Native French people aren't outnumbered by Muslims yet. I see them submitting to Islam rather than trying to fight it desu.

You mean Algerians, but yeah. Pakis are your problem britbong

I want Macron to win. Not because he will be better for France. I want to ensure France's fail so that they may be an example for everyone else.

If Le Pen wins and succeeds in preventing France from becoming a Muslim nation, people will say 'see, it was just all fear mongering. France wasn't in trouble.'

Fuck that. I want France to fall and become a middle eastern shithole. Then everyone will look at Brexit and look at Trump and say 'whoa, thank god that happened. Otherwise we would have been another France.'

Il n'y aura jamais de guerre civile.

There is some validity to this. A canary in the coal mine situation. France will be the textbook example of the dangers of Islamic colonization.

Fuck that shit, I don't want the cancer to spread to surrounding nations

inb4 emigrate

France is lost all whites evacuate to America we need a white man infusion.

You forget the media said the same about Trump, that his debates were awful and he "clearly" lost.

The point of these debates is to expose nationalists to the normies without a media filter. Remember that strategic mistake of allowing Faragre to speak unfiltered directly to the plebs on the eve of Brexit, the media said he lost the debate too

You're absolutely right. Be it France, Germany or Sweden, one should fall to show to the western world what happens when islamic colonisation goes unchecked.

>lets import a bunch of cucks who gave away their own country

We need mass immigration in the still white part of the country. People living there are traitors and will still vote for the (((system))) unless they directly hit.
More generally, we need an enormous economic crisis. Otherwise people will never react

They will use "Not real multiculturalism" excuse.

It is really not about Islam but about Africa

By the time that crisis hits itll already be too late or the crisis may never hit so the colonization of France will continue steadily and uninterrupted.

Well both. You get terrorism because of Islam, and you get demographic replacement because of North-African and black migrants.

That's the risk. But the same risk is presented by the situations in Germany, Britain, Sweden, Belgium. For people living in Europe, France alone fixing their problem doesn't help you if Germany let's their shit fester out of control.

>Then everyone will look at Brexit and look at Trump and say 'whoa, thank god that happened. Otherwise we would have been another France.'
Do you really think left-wing media is rational enough to change their opinion due to real-world facts

Aren't you already having an economic crisis? Hence all the cuts to your social welfare and all the riots pre-election?

>it was the very definition of awfulness.
>she's usually good but she literally chose this day to act as a moronic teenager in front of 20 millions spectators.
>she destroyed nearly ten years of hard work in two hours.
>even her supporters on twitter hid themselves since last night.
>france game over.

Even the mainstream media cucks said nobody won the debate

>France
>white
The only thing white about France is thier flag.

>The racist, populist candidate is losing debates. HOW EVER COULD SHE WIN?
She wins, calling it now.

I dont care too much about terrorism if we are still french

that's what happens when you send a woman to do a man's job

I tried to date a French foreign student who was here for a semester. She was sheepish but a real bombshell. She said no. And now I want to nuke France.

But why is it that now? Now I don't want to see France hurt? I don't want to see them obliterated by mass immigration.

Stay alive France. I want to nuke you myself. And when I do you will rue the day you crossed king find dindu.

not talking about the media. a sharia france will be a Rx of red pills.

We need much more than that, something like what happened in Greece

>Tfw you look like a Neandertal

This is the cringiest post i've ever seen.
Kill yourself weak man

unironically, identifying publicly with Neanderthal, who was truly genocided (barring a few percentage of our current genome), could be a fantastic redpilling strategy

It's over for Trump! I mean, LePen.

You were watching a different debate, evidently s.

Lets Pen cleaned the floor with this Islamic appeaser. Macaroni was slammed by LePen. Stop shilling, Achmed. Your ass is grass now or when our Marines land at Calais. We dislike Islam so much.

Ibwant Islam pushed from France, crying like pushees, then the German finally wake up and have a no bag limit. Dine in three days and white children can attend school without intimidation.

Moohammy can swallow a BBC.

Ancien soutien de Le Pen ici. Je ne vais pas mentir. C'est hilarant de voir Le Pen s'écraser et brûler. Mais sérieusement, nous ne pouvons pas la laisser mettre la main sur les codes nucléaires.

Now that the left right dichotomy has officially been replaced by globalism vs nationalism what we need is a stronger party purged of the fn poison. Marine should have the political and strategic intelligence to step down for the highest interests of the movement. A new party with a new name and new leaders so media will stop crucifying it because of jmlp gas chambers jokes 20 years ago. Clean it up and nationalists from melanchon or fillons Camp like guenno would be more inclined to join. Dupont aignant, asselineau, philippot etc and new faces like rochedy who has the profile of a nationalist macron, if they were able to put their politicians ego and interests aside for the urgent needs of the nation 2022 could still be possible

Lel Penf is finished!

Nah it will be fine.
(((They ))) will reward us for electing their creature.
This is the real redpill.

parles pas trop vite, avec les bougnoules ca va vite

>t. 54%

This would be ideal. But I think you are too optimistic, there's too much inertia. A political party like LR wont die so easily, and pro replacement Melenchon will surely be the biggest opposition . And very few will have the guts to follow Dupont Aignant example.

I like it

underrated

5 more years of mass-immigration and terrorist attacks France. Are you hyped?

All those terrorists were born in France and Belgium, though.

but there were not from there, though

I don't need to kill myself. You're not going to be alive for much longer the way things are going in your country

Which proves that Islam and Western values are incompatible. If they refuse to integrate then that's their own fucking problem, and it will be ours if we don't force them to assimilate or kick them out.

Like the savages they are, showing any form of weakness through capitulation or even compromise emboldens them to demand more, and more, until they suddenly have control.

That is what Sweden is for.

I understand the reasoning, but France is one of the greatest and most prolific western civilizations. If it fails it will just be a victory for them and a failure for us.

France used to be the height of European high culture so France deserves to survive. Sweden is a better fit for the role you described.

France and britain are objectively worse off.
We just have such fucking politically correct politicians
(we also have the biggest "populist" party)

you are garbage

Le Pen is trash she's the same EU leviathan but on a national level, she belives in secularism and other shit, has stupid economic policies.
France is dead since the French Revolution.

It's up to the French people to choose their own fate. If they choose to put a snake around their necks, that will be their fate.

Oh putain va te faire foutre. Le FN est un parti de crevards opportunistes qui ne font que surfer sur un mécontentement général (justifié) tout en ne proposant rien de viable pour quiconque a un peu de bon sens (Ni rien de nouveau. Tout comme Macron, certes). Tu parles vraiment de "grand remplacement" ? Quitte ce forum cancérigène et va t'éduquer putain de merde, ça vaut mieux pour toi. Si tu veux tant que ça protéger la civilisation européenne (civilisation étant 2 races différentes je te le rappelle), montre toi à sa hauteur.

Would you ever relocate to America if things got worse? I'd absolutely hate to see Europe lost to the hordes, but if it is to happen I'd rather the Europeans whites regroup else where to save their genes rather than dying, or having their descendants become unrecognizable from the brown hordes

Fuck
This is like being a flying, invisible, intangible, time travel
And you're looking at the captain of the titanic stand on his ship as it sinks
You got me in the feels Sven

Oh putain va te faire foutre. Le FN est un parti de crevards opportunistes qui ne font que surfer sur un mécontentement général (justifié) tout en ne proposant rien de viable pour quiconque a un peu de bon sens (Ni rien de nouveau. Tout comme Macron, certes). Tu parles vraiment de "grand remplacement" ? Quitte ce forum cancérigène et va t'éduquer putain de merde, ça vaut mieux pour toi. Si tu veux tant que ça protéger la civilisation européenne (civilisation étant 2 races différentes je te le rappelle), montre toi à sa hauteur.

> actually wanting to import cucks
No fuck you go outside and start a family with 10 kids

Dog should be an awoo

Tu nies le grand remplacement mais c'est un fait. La démographie est une science exacte. Et tu dis : civilisation = 2 races ?! Mais on t'a vraiment de la merde dans le cerveau mon vieux....

Eventualy we will need to regroup somewhere indeed. But even then, its a lost cause

I hope you have worked on your game since then instead of holding a grudge

It should be Sweden only not France.

I just feel sorry for french children. I mean they'll be living in a world they did not create. Not fair. Think of the children and vote Le pen REEEEEEE

Just except it cucks. It's over. It's a new world where you have no control

Sweden better than france,france has nukes.
Sweden has fags

Agreed, hell I say let Islam fuck the world enough to the point that we've enough justification to wipe them off the planet.

And you have some nice paella. I had some with your mother over a candle-lit dinner.