Anybody else having buyer's remorse?

Anybody else having buyer's remorse?

Is the joke that you're probably not a US citizen and therefore did not vote at all?

>no wall
>won't repeal and replace Obamacare
>signs away internet privacy to ISPs
>won't lock her up

Who else went /teamhilldawg/ after being conned by this orange potato?

Slide

>1 post by this ID

dumpf drumpf XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jews love Trump though.

>t. Dirty Mexican

no i still like my maga hat

So, you'd rather have Hillary? No thanks friendo. Trump may be a Jew shill but Hillary is that plus a Marxist.

>burgers remorse

even anti Trump news sources like WaPo admit buyers remorse is practically nonexistent with Trump supporters and five times as prevalent with HRC supporters

Only Islam, mexicans, and liberal pushee s.

Only 100 days and he has Mexicans hiding. Haven't see in protest demands Fri. PACO carrying a Mexican flag. Have you? Also muzzslums are hiding. They should.

t. jew

Has Texas finally ceded from the union?

Donald seems to be in kike arms, true. However, we know how deep in shit west would be if Hillary had been elected. Leftie psychosis about Drumpf Le Nazi Mussolini alone is enough as deterrent against excess communista. We just need to keep pushing Overton window 24/7 and criticize Trump, not worship or fear him.

never bought one of those dumb hats almost did when I was drunk once but didnt lol

I'm more upset with Congress than I am with the President. Congress are the ones fucking everything up.

SHILL THREAD SPOTTED

Fuck off with these shill threads. Either you're a Chilean which means you don't know fuck all about American politics or you're a VPN shill who starts a shill thread so all his shill coworkers can jump in and say 'former trump voter here not gonna lie blah blah blah'. So fucking sick of these threads, fuck off back to r/politics

Yup

630 days left my antsy friend, I'm in no rush

you realize the presidency lasts four years and we haven't voted away from the incumbent in 25 years, right?

So Trumpfags, shouldn't the method replying to non Trump fans be this
>If you think theyre Shareblue, ignore them because its bait as you think
>If you think theyre not Shareblue, then give them a fair reasoning
Its not too hard. Simply saying 'ree Shills' is abit childish especially when its only redditors who support Trump now

Sup Forums is dead

These shills keep on trying and trying and trying only failing just as they fail to reproduce

/Thread
Sup Forums RIP

>Its not too hard. Simply saying 'ree Shills' is abit childish especially when its only redditors who support Trump now

Nope. Even surveys by anti Trump news sites admit regretful Trump supporters are mostly a myth.

send me those sources, thanks in advance

Ya, I regret voting for Trump. We were conned. Feelsbadman.jpeg
We got to get this guy away from the nuclear codes.

t. Texas

Pretty mad about the Syria strike but it doesn't matter. Not like there was anyone else to vote for. America will turn into Brazil and Europe into Eurabia. It's just the way she goes.