/fcg/ Fire Colbert General

In this thread, we work to get Colbert removed from the Late Show.

This is an action thread. It's not a thread for discussing whether we should remove Colbert.

Take that conversation elsewhere. If you are here to cancel Colbert, IGNORE the shills. We're focused on getting it done.

Resources:

#FireColbert (this is still going strong, keep pushing it)

File an FCC complaint for indencency:
online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
email: [email protected]

CBS:
cbs.com/feedback/
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser phones:
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

Advertiser phones (needs updates):
pastebin.com/raw/fy2YHStr

Advertiser emails:
pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH

There are people on reddit and twitter working on this.
We should work with them, share resources.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/03/colbert-had-a-lot-to-say-about-trump-and-putin-now-hes-silent-amid-firecolbert-backlash/
youtube.com/watch?v=rqaQ-0QVXnE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread rules:
>This is an action thread. It's not a thread for discussing whether we should remove Colbert.
>Take that conversation elsewhere. If you are here to cancel Colbert, IGNORE the shills. We're focused on getting it done.

This list of sponsor phone numbers needs to be checked and updated.

Could someone who is calling verify that all of the numbers work?

I've typed "verified" beside the ones I have called.

Colbert sponsor numbers:

If you edit it, make a pastebin and post it here.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Do you think it would be good or bad to comment on the most recent youtube interview videos? I feel like that could be monetized and it would negate the boycott, but at the same time it could bring more attention to it.

Maybe we could put comments on Kimmels or Fallons youtube page instead.

As I said days ago, liberals are immune to shit like this. At best you can probably get one sponsor to drop.

My opinion is that it's good to hit it anywhere. A few more clicks on a Youtube video won't make much difference.

There are also active threads about it elewhere. Here's one I keep hitting

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/03/colbert-had-a-lot-to-say-about-trump-and-putin-now-hes-silent-amid-firecolbert-backlash/

There are threads on HuffPo, the Advocate, and some more places that can be found by Googling.

I think it's like dominoes. If one drops, others will follow. If we could get just one to pull, it would be a major victory for our side, because it's a new tactic for us.

The left does this shit all the time. And I would STILL like to find their playbook. They are highly organized. They know what to do, who to call, and what to say. They got really good at it when they tried to get Limbaugh fired over calling that woman a slut on air.

It's telling that Daily Kos hasn't even mentioned this.

I use them as a barometer for what's going on on the left.

If Daily Kos felt like they were winning on this, there would have been multiple stories about it. There hasn't been one. They don't want to talk about it. They don't like talking about things that aren't going well for them.

I've done all of these.
And I'm disseminating on every social media account.
Also looking at any active comment sections of anything that is alive and moving on the internet.
Any other tips to disseminate?
FIGHT THE POWER.
Taking this fool out is a big thing.
He teaches people a lot of bad things and normalizes many bad things.
There is half of America that has gotten their political education from Jon Stewart and this fuck Stephen Colbert.
It is your DUTY to fight this man and everything he stands for.
Seriously... Any more tips for dissemination to get normies to do get off their lazy ass and do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqaQ-0QVXnE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m19s

in that case here is a youtube link to last nights show, comments there are welcome!

Daily Kos is pretty shit. Is there a reason why you think it's so influential? Huffington post is the site that gets the outrage rolling and then CNN typically confirms that it's happening.

this thread makes me laugh

>Also looking at any active comment sections of anything that is alive and moving on the internet.

We might be better off just asking questions about it on the comment section so we can shift the topic of discussion. Don't appear to anti Colbert or they will ban you. I think I have already made that mistake.

>FIGHT THE POWER

I didn't realize that a comedian hosting a late-night talk show is THE POWER. I thought the incompetent dipshit running the White House was THE POWER.

You guys are fucking pathetic.

I'm too busy today to make calls today, or I would work on this list and make sure it's OK. I'll return to making calls this weekend and on Monday.

I've checked some of the numbers in this list, marked as "verified" in the list. Could you call and check the other numbers?

If you edit the list, make a pastebin and link it here.

I posted this list of numbers on Twitter on Tuesday:
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

Lots of people on Twitter have taken that list and made it their own, adding graphics and other stuff, and it's being retweeted regularly. I don't know if anyone is calling, but I feel good that my list of numbers is getting passed around so much.

It would also be good to check in on Facebook if you have an account and see our people need any help there. Maybe give them the list of phone numbers.

Moron you're making him more popular.

>Remove trump from office
>colbert has no comic material
>Colbert loses job

Daily Kos is more open source, it's diaries that the people post, rather than stories written by editors, though there are some of those. I'll tune in every once in a while, and see if there's a general trend to the diaries that are being posted.

Back during the election, you could really see that they were fighting between the Berniebots and the Hillarybros. That was enlightening.

That's one thing you can see there that you might not see elsewhere: what they are fighting about.

They are very cliquish and they force conformity on their users. So you can see what the Dem line is.

On this point, the Dem line seems to be: ignore this. They know Colbert fucked up. You're not supposed to call people gay as an insult. It implies being gay is bad. That's standard rhetoric for gays and allies. Colbert just fucked that story up for them. The people on DKos know that. So they aren't coming out on one side or the other, because it's a point of division for them.

Ah, Ok. I didn't think it worked like that. I see OccupyDemocrats as another one that is really big with social media. They actually had an article on it but they did a shit job of defending his comments.

I think their attempts to ignore it make it go away can be fucked up if we just make a few comments every now and then on one or two sites and ask what it was about.

On Daily Kos, anyone can write a story, and others can comment on it. Some of the stories are long and detailed, lots of research, etc. And anyone can do that.

Then others can comment on your story. If you get enough recommends, your story goes to the recommended list, and you'll get lots of comments.

Sometimes the recommended list is full of stories about the same thing. That's how you can know what they're paying attention to, what bee is in their bonnet today.

well shit i probably have some friends writing for that shit, is there a conservative equivalent to this?

Free Republic
Little Green Footballs

Another tactic I have thought of is to get him pissed. He is a fairly unstable person and I think it will be easy to get him to freak out and act a fool some more.
How do you get a man to freak out?
You go after the things he loves and points of pain in his life.
And you can't feel bad about it. He has went after Trump, his wife, his kids, etc.
I've been studying his family.
His father and 2 brothers died on 9/11/1974.
Can exploit 9/11 with 9/11, get a rise.
He has 9 siblings (was 11) and they can be targeted, doxxed, and put in the spotlight.
He has 3 children, 2 are adults who can be put in the spotlight and made part of this.
His mother died June 12, 2013, fairly a fresh wound for a fatherless (((person))) who grew up without his (((father))).
These dates and other undefined dates can be exploited to apply pressure to this sorry excuse of a (((person))) to get him to slit his own throat.
He doesn't have a shred of decency and everyone and everything is fair game to him, so I see no reason to have any moral standard in any campaign against him.
Take his whole family down. Deface, demoralize, and demonize them JUST as he does to people, such as Donald Trump. His sister is involved in politics so she should definately be a target of the Colbert campaign.
Mail campaigns, call campaigns, sending crass greeting cards to congratulate him and his family on the death of his mother, father, brothers, and other choice dates etc... Send him a turd on his birthday to CBS corporate. Etc.
Don't forget to cross refreence anything in our (((culture))) to the hate and conflict that he creates. When shit gets nasty, you can thank him for shit like that.
#HappyStarWarsDay #LetTheHateFlow #FireColbert
;D
Let the hate flow.

Unrepentant homophobic asshole needs to be tied to his liberal MSM employer.

>ITT

To beat the enemy, we got to become the enemy.

Not more gays, more people, you fucking idiots, make them feel like people when you tell them someone's out to fuck their shit up.

>His father and 2 brothers died on 9/11/1974.
wtf

now you are talking about the shit that will get people on his side. we want him to be the aggressor not the victim. we are appealing to tv watchers here, that means old people and stay at home moms and dads. all we have to do is act outraged at his vulgarity and ask what has become of our beloved talk show hour. nobody wants to deal with drama, so we create it and the network will listen. the networks don't want divisive talk show hosts.

I think this is what they want. They want you to troll them & make them viral.
I am suspicious of the new vitriolic speech that the left is adopting since Tom Perez got elected & the videos of him swearing got so much traction.
I think the left is veering in the "lets talk nasty & see if that gets us in the limelight" direction.
Not sure how that can be countered, but imho there will be a recoil effect from the sensible liberals who might be redpilled when they see their leaders stoop to overt nastiness.
If the right also stoops to nastiness, the silent majority might go dark again.
Think 2018.

MAGA

does anyone pay any of these companies thousands of dollars? that is kind of a threshold of pain where you can call them and say "I bought a car from you" or someone on expensive medications, you can tell them that now you associate Colbert and his comments with the brand and that it puts your health in jeopardy by having negative associations and politics get in the way of taking your pills (or chemotherapy infusions). the problem with this is that you essentially dox yourself to the company. The upside is that you actually are a customer and it shows this goes beyond trolling. See, I'm convinced that none of you are trolls. You're all like me, people who at one point watched Colbert and basically I can't stand him the past couple years. He was really a bitch in the obama years, but now he is a rabid bitch.

anyway my idea is to get legit customers who have paid lots of money to voice their legit complaints against colbert. this isn't about pretending to be SJW using sock puppet accounts and anonymous forms, this is also about people who are willing to take a stand and say that by advertising with this outspoken political figure, it effects you as their customer, and they should know this so their marketing department can make better and less partisan sponsorships.

>Colbert spends most his time now triggering Donaldtors
lmao hope he continues

If I wanted to hear from a asshole I'd fart.
If I wanted to hear from a pussy, I'd air-jam my cock in my woman.
So go to yur safe space twat boy.
This ain't sport homeboy. No rules.
It's war. And Geneva convention doesn't apply to this type of war. No rules. No standards.
If you think he isn't a figure head of the left, you are sorely mistaken.
Most of these progressives have almost totally gotten his political education from this fuck. He normalizes it.
Let your hate flow. Let your balls drop. And drink your victory from the skulls of your enemy.
Fuck off also.

Cars were the first to drop from O'Reilly. I got those numbers from a list on the Internet:

Ford is the only motor company on there, and that's actually a list for a different show on CBS at night.

I don't have a TV, so I can't watch and see who actually advertises during Colbert. It would be best if we could get a list of the car companies, and then focus on them.

I . . . did what I could.

can i get some sauce on what he's said / done that is homophobic?

i wanna do my own research before i take a stance on this

Let's get this mangled right ear douche canoe off the air!

Gogogogo

See:

Just so everyone wandering in is on the same page, this is an ironic thread. Nobody is actually this asshurt that a guy told a joke.

Only faggots and pussies get triggered. Bet you got your ass kicked a lot in your life haven't you? Haven't had pussy since it had you?
YUP.

No shill, just here to laugh at pussies that say nigger and fagget daily are upset by cockholster

And we are here to laugh at people like you, who think we are triggered. We are just opportunists, and this opportunity presented itself, and we are taking it. That isn't triggered you dumb ass motherfucker.

I side with Colbert & Chechnya on the Homosexual Question.

>Fuck off also.
no u

>Im not triggered I swear. [attempts bullying]
lmao you trumpfags are pathetic

No... U have the freedom to do anything u choose to do, yet he you are. Because your pussy is hurting. Get a job and a life u gigantic pussy.

>Confirmed weighs 110 pounds and lives in mom's basement

that fact the "bullying" is in your lexicon, speaks volumes. You're just a weak bitch, and need the government to survive. That's you, and people like me despise people like you. Do the world a favor and go kys.
I got shit to do, done here for now.
Definitely GO TIME. Time to go disseminate and influence all you stupid fucks out there in TV land.

>Im not triggered, read my wall of text
lmao

this

or
this

Two different tactics.
Not sure which would work, but at some point the whole suppression of the 1st Amendment thing (((Milo, Gavin, Ann speeches))) has to be taken into account.
How far do we need to go to get our point across & what would work best for a) not turning the electorate away in 2018 and b) bringing into the harsh daylight the unacceptably vulgar turn of the anti-Trumper industrial complex and turn people against it.
I like this tactic with the advertisers & think it would be most effective from a "business trying to make money" standpoint, but it would be nice to know what the progs did to make all Bill O'Reilly's advertisers flee.

I really liked Colbert. But sinds a few years he gotten the liberal retard virus. Such shame.

A long time ago he played a closeted gay high school teacher on a show called Strangers With Candy.
He really nailed it.
I believe he's a self-hating homo and that's just one reason I can't stand this attention-whoring, try too hard, overacting cunt

I always thought that show about the crackhead going to highschool was especially fucked up. Say what you want, but it just really showed how fucked up they are. People make crackwhore jokes all the time but to actually make a show about a person with a fucked up life and make fun of that for a season takes a special kind of fucked mind.

>benis

yeah this is actually pretty fun

bro he fucked you up

oh yeah and remember to take it slow, don't spam, don't type shit that will get you banned. we can go easy and go for the next guest too.

Back then he was actually funny.
He's been co-opted by the jew & is now their performing monkey.
Has to do the backflips & get the clicks to get the ratings.
That's what is under this whole thing.
He knows he's done if he doesn't maintain his lead on Fallon in the ratings.
This is his last gasp & the fact that he didn't back down means he's got the go-ahead from CBS to go further.

If you're thinking he fucked me up, you are incorrect. Anyone who even has the term "triggered" in their language, besides using it in a derogatory way to make fun of those who use that language, has their opinion completely invalidated because they are full bloom indoctrinated into the SJW mindset and thought process.
They are simply wasting air in my eyes and should kill themselves.
(((Comprende Compadre)))?
wtf is this place coming to? Bunch of fucking sallys.

>playing identity politics this hard

Sup Forums confirmed for underage girlyboys

it's more like a case of entryism. jon stewart was there all along to turn the tide. the right really is fucking slow and dumb sometimes when it comes to people that are just mocking them in a subtle way. colbert always did that, from the beginning.

Filed complaint, let's do this anons

We are the jews now.

ITT, SJWs have their panties in a wad. Saged for faggots.

>Sup Forums needs a reason to fuck with leftists!
kek

REGRETS NOTHING

ENOUGH OF HIS BIGOTRY!

>not trying to get a leftist canned
>not trolling every comment section and forcing leftist to face their cognitive dissonance
>not just laughing at all of this shit

this is non stop fun, mainly because Colbert shills can't fucking help themselves. They have been programmed for years by laughlines and faux mourning over terrorist acts. Now he slipped up and has to play by his own rules. They don't really know what to do so they just fall back on logical fallacies that are too easy to pick apart.

Was he able to shoot all of those faggots?

This isn't fucking with leftists. This is generating publicity for a talk show host. It's retarded down to the concept.

Nobody's perfect, both sides have whiny children who want comedians removed when they make jokes about their 'sensitive issue'

I have hated Colbert ver since he screwed over the Venture Brothers.

And you'd be slow and fucking dumb not to realize that the right wasn't aware that Colbert wasn't mocking them back in the early days by pretending to be on the right and acting like a clown. Of course they knew. The difference was he was doing it during a Democrat's presidency. He was much lighter in his style back then. Now that a Republican has taken over he is showing his fangs, as per the instructions from his (((handlers))). (((They))) are ramping up their efforts to demonize Trump and the right. The problem is it's starting to backfire on them. The left are getting so desperate and stressed out that they're starting to step on their own feet and fuck up their own narrative. You can see the fatigue and stress in Colbert's eyes and body language getting worse week after week. I find it amusing to watch.

Dude is good friends with John Podesta. That's probably a bad sign.

>brexit won't work, you should vote remain to unify the tories!
>trump will never win, you should back Jeb, he's at least reasonable!

>Nobody's perfect, both sides have whiny children who want comedians removed when they make jokes about their 'sensitive issue'
Ah, I get it, you're new here and come from r*ddit.
Here's the deal, fagboy:
We don't want him removed because he joked about trump, he's a leftist cunt, we don't need a reason to have him removed other than that.
This is being used because it works due to the dumb rules leftists set up for comedy.

PS: you shills get more pathetic every day

You should talk to this girl. She has an interesting opinions about comedians who don't share her opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

Every faggot needs a cock holster.

lmao the canadian was supporting you. Is English not your first language?

That's why we also plug fallon and kimmel while we do this. when we comment we make sure we mention them. we comment on publicity that has already been derived for him, and we mention his competition as being superior.

it works out that way.

How much more faggy can this board become?

>fire colbert

hes not funny i support any movement to end his jew lovedom

You make several assumptions that make you seem like an idiot here
>implying people here care about hypocrisy
Do you not understand the "we are the jews" meme?
>implying that it's not just fun to do it
>implying that we care for the moral highground
People here often support genocide you genius
>implying that the organized, unopposed leftist propaganda in late night shows of america doesn't need some cutting
>implying that this has anything to do with hurt feefees
All in all, you don't know what you're talking about, stop posting and lurk more, faggot.

You fucking agents are so easy to spot.
Listen, we don't fucking care what he said. You can't offend me or hurt my feelings.
He is the hero of the left, one who politically educates TV zombies. Any weakness is to be exploited, and door open to the takedown should be taken. He will not gain any viewers, he will not lose any viewers from this publicity even though your thorough psychological study of the aggregate of TV viewers concluded differently. It HAS and will continue to change the dynamics of the political discourse, and change is always better than stagnant so long as current situation is unaccepatable. It provides for more opportunity. Last fucking thing I would do is waste my life watching TV, haven't done it this century. But the shit he does affects the world I live in, so opportunity given, opportunity taken, and the result is change. We had the news cycle for 2 days, and we got the hate flowing which is good to mobilize and motivate others to fight the scourge of the left. #FireColbert may have been censored, but it still is getting about 10 a minute whereas top trend is getting 17. So wrap that around your butplug your (((gf))) gave you and stick it in your ass.
Sorry it is so complex and difficult to wrap your head around it, but I'm glad you put pants on today. Proud of you. Don't you have a women's study class to get to you fucking beta?

Only thing this faggotry will do is boost his ratings. So don't act like you're some kind of hero fighting leftists when you're actually indirectly helping them.

not if you plug kimmel and fallon

Hey Colbert writers!
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP!
AND TAKE THAT MIC AWAY FROM THE MONKEY ON THE PIANO. HE CAN DEFINETLY PLAY ALRIGHT BUT HEARING HIM DURING THE MONOLOGUES IS ANNOYING. HE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANNOYING DRUNK. THANKS FAGGOTS. ALSO KYS!

Let me simplify since MATHS IS HARD.
Fire on gas. Makes fire bigger, shit burns down.
I don't give a shit what TV anyone watches, rating, what zombies buy, etc.
LULZ first, effects 2nd. Durrrr

do you have a jpg of this without the text? only the title saying late show?

dont bother replying to the shills.

yeah, you want ONLY the late show with stephen colbert?

Times were different for a while after 9/11. People weren't so divided & didn't see comedy so much in an SJW light. They wanted to come together & be united against the enemy.
Time passed & comedy changed & people's reactions to it changed.
Oh, and Obama got elected & divisiveness exploded.
It's ok to be mocked, there's mockable stuff on both sides.
Level of viciousness & intent to make things divisive is what turns things from mockery into hatred.
I think he & the DNC have stooped to that level on purpose for clicks.
But, 1st Amendment.

Target the advertisers & let them know we don't like the viciousness & won't buy their products.
Making my calls today, thanks for the numbers, anons!

Nobody gay gives a fuck about calling someone a cocksucker.

And they're using homophobia as a excuse to defend Trump who is plenty happy to sign laws in that make it so people can deny services to homos just for that.

>&
Kill yourself.