Why is Sup Forums filled with people who are unironically racist?

Why is Sup Forums filled with people who are unironically racist?

Sup Forums has always been about black humour. None of us were actually racist back in the day. It seems like this place is flooded with unironic racists/antisemites now. Is it reddit misunderstanding the culture here?

sage and hide

>none of us were actually racist back in the day

First of all what's this US shit.

Second, there are certain statistical facts that make it easy to justify racial prejudice. It also makes good fodder for joke. But most people don't like getting raped and killed so it also adjusts their behavior.

Fucking newfag. sage

whats wrong with y'all'd've?

Upvoted fellow pede!

Get out nigger

Because Sup Forums is usually contrarian. It just happens that after 8 years of positive action, contrary argument is racism.

The cycle will continue.

I hate this le contrarian meme. You are implying all of the Sup Forums is the same. Sup Forums didn't exist at the time you're talking about.
>8 years
It's been 50 years of leftist brainwashing and the end is nowhere in sight, if you think that Sup Forums will suddenly change their mind in a couple of years you're an idiot.
You don't go back from this state and stop being racist as if it's some teenage phase lmao.

sage

>if you think that Sup Forums will suddenly change their mind in a couple of years you're an idiot.
>Implying it won't
Sup Forums is not a single person and even the Trump train is slowing down. General opinion about a lot of things have changed more than a few times here.

The general opinion before or after half the plebbit started browsing?
The general idea is always the same. I don't care about Trump or his fucking kike family, not like he's going to do anything for the dying white population.

So you do acknowledge the people posting here are changing dynamically and that the direction the Sup Forums goes may change anytime? Did Sup Forums start requiring a login, or a certification that you've been posting at least 2 years?

I mean you are criticizing reddit, but your arguments are too reddit for my taste.

Racism is common sense
>back to the donald.jpg

Am Texan...can confirm

Am Texan. Can confirm.

So how does userbase replacement go with your contrarian theory? People won't change their minds, they will just leave, that's not becoming contrarian.

>People change
>Things get posted change
>Sup Forums changes
>B-but Sup Forums never changed! The real Scotsman were always racist and this and that.
I don't see your point. Sup Forums changes a lot either because people posting here change or because ideas of people posting here change. Both mean the same thing, Sup Forums changes in the opposite way of the current wave.

Stormfront moved in

I too miss the days of innocent and mostly harmless jokey racism. Sup Forums taking itself seriously was a mistake.

I didn't realize you meant the actual board, I meant on people browsing.
Well, I guess you're right, if this place is to become redit 2.0 because actual redit users are posting here, it will change. But at that point might as well call it what it is because it sure won't be "politically incorrect". If you count redit raids and shill threads as "Sup Forums changing their views" then I don't know what to tell ya.

Nice meme my fellow old fag pede!

because niggers keep getting worse

I'm a permanent newfag, cancer, came to Sup Forums in 2009. Things have definitely changed here, you'd have to be new or delusional to think otherwise

the elections brought in stormfront again

they're the reason the old Sup Forums was deleted, I hate stormfront faggots so much

>If you count redit raids and shill threads as "Sup Forums changing their views" then I don't know what to tell ya.
How do you quantify that? Sup Forums is fun because of anonymity. Maybe they've all changed and you are the only one left?

>1 post by this ID

$.02 have been deposited to your account

Because you touch yourself at night. Next thread.

Sup Forums is race realistic.

Of course things have changed, we didn't have shows like Dear White People in 2009.
We didn't have million africans in Germany.
We didn't have migrant rapes and attacks every day.
World changed, Sup Forums changed.

How do I quantify that the shill threads have increased ten fold from last year while situation in Europe and the US has gotten way worse so there was no way that the original posters have somehow magically changed their mind in the past 12 months?
Hahahahaha fuck off with your shitty baits, I'm out.

>t. Redditor

>How do I quantify that the shill threads have increased ten fold from last year while situation in Europe and the US has gotten way worse so there was no way that the original posters have somehow magically changed their mind in the past 12 months?
You don't, you just accept that things change for unknown reasons. That was my whole point, you missed it though.

>us
hahah, begone foul plebian

also, racism is just short for race-realism

Oh really?
That's like replacing the white population in Germany with niggers and saying: accept that things change for unknown reason.

Now I'm out.

Irony BTFO

I unironically think that blacks as a whole are unable to function in a modern civilization due to their lack of intelligence. Which is proven by the fact that they are a quarter of the global population yet do not have a single nation or even city with living standards on par with the west.

They have accomplished nothing to this world except for excelling in low talent, jewish pushed music and combat sports.

They will poison the west and be a strain on this world until the end of time.