"There is no point in voting republican ever again" - Ann coulter

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-05-03.html

TrumpBTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4
anncoulter.com/columns/2017-05-03.html
amren.com/commentary/2017/05/donald-trump-budget-deal-congress-republicans-ann-coulter/
youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never trust a childless "conservative" woman. The bleach blonde hair is just an extra red flag.

BUT MY BOOK

>woman lacks loyalty
Whoa...

but she's right. Paul Ryan and Mr.Turtle didn't even plan how to repeal Obamacare during Obama's 8 fucking years.

she mentioned trump once. blamed the GOP more than anything

she's not wrong and she's admitted that not having kids was a mistake.

i'd fuck that skeltal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVEN COULTER IS SHITTING ON TRUMP NOW

DRMPFTARDS BTFO

Like most reactionaries that have been riding the "anti obama" / "anti globalist' wave for the past 10 years, she's realizing she doesnt have any ideas of her own and now that her side is "winning" her career has no meaning.

here's a small sampling of other faggots who fall into this bucket:

Jason chaffetz - basically hinged his entire career on "prosecuting hillary" / "investing democrats", now that he doesnt have this easy foil, he is dropping out of politics for the time being because he's a little bitch pansy

nigel farage - champion for brexit, now that he won and the hard part begins, he takes off because he's a pussy bitch

trump - thrives off attention, but now that he won, has no idea what the fuck he is doing and is happy to backtrack on all the bullshit he spewed during the campaign as long as it garners him more attention

you know it's bad when even ann coulter is shitting on you

sorry drumpfkins, maybe next time

I have seen him turn two months in his term, glad to see others waking up to this now publically.

Please still pray for Trump and he can out maneuver them and he that becomes free to serve us again.

>childless coalburning whore says something
>put in on Sup Forums

(you)

>shits on spineless swamp traitor republicans for being spineless
>somehow think that means trump

I respect her a lot. She has been consistent from day one.

Which is more than I can say for others.

>come back to Sup Forums after two weeks of break
>Sup Forums still absolute cancer

This isn't wrong. The public is looking for substance and the (((elite))) are giving us attention-whoring.

He drained that fucking swamp alright. You probably listen to Rush Limbaugh religiously.

She is completely, 100% correct. There is no salvation via democracy; you cannot defeat liberalism with liberalism.

In an ideal world, the entire right-leaning half of their country would collectively disband the entire Republican party tomorrow, and invite the military to take control of government.

You stay loyal to your principles, ideals, and county; you stay loyal to the future of white people.

You don't stay loyal to politicians; politicians are servants, tools; when they stop working, you toss them out and get new ones.

take that shit back to plebbit, anybody can save that image and pretend they've been here since 2003

>doesn't have any ideas of her own

Her book, Adios America, is literally a step-by-step instruction manual on the last chance to preserve the white.l majority in America, and it inspire the original Trump immigration platform.

>she's admitted that not having kids was a mistake.

Source? She's dating a black guy right now and dated Dinesh D'souza. She doesn't like white penis.

There is no point in voting republican or democrat. (((They))) control them both

There's a difference between loyalty to a fucking politician and loyalty to your country and race.

She is right you know. I will never vote for a Republican or Democrat ever again.

>hurr durr its brown peoples fault

thats not an "idea", its a sensationalist scapegoat that gives her attention and sells books. makes sense that a trumpcuck cant tell the difference though.

It kind of pisses me off that anyone would try to back out now. You are getting basically everything you want, you need to make it work or admit you don't know what you are doing.

Republicans have complete control of their destiny right now, fucking own it already.

She's right though. It would be better said that
>THERE IS NO POINT IN VOTING AT FUCKING ALL.

I would strongly advise Miss Coulter to go back to sucking nigger cock and leave politics to serious people. How convenient is it to be a childless conservative and talk about future of the country?

if she can't get knocked up anymore it makes no difference what dick she's riding dude

YOU FOOLS

no one cares what you think, leaf.

Beside lowering immigration trump has been lackluster but dems are total garbage so I'll take my shit sandwich from republicans .

This stupid cunt literally said she didn't care if there were abortions in the Oval Office so long as there was a wall and now she's complaining about the healthcare bill

Is there a point in even voting?All the politicians were bought by (((them)))

Why are you trying to force left made shit on rightys? It is you who needs safe zone. Not us.

Kys mongoloid.

youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4

Swallow up the Vargpill brorer

they don't get it, they are same party, we live in a duopoly. They do understand the Petrodollar I bet too.

You are right, stay in the fight, you are totally redpilled I see also.

Don't hold hand gun like that if you go shooting. The slide will eventually hit your thumb and mess it up

I wanna fuck her

I'm aware, as I did exactly that my 1st time in a shooting range.

>anncoulter.com/columns/2017-05-03.html

She is correct

Republicans literally hold all the cards and are still getting fucked in the ass by dems

how is that fucking possible??????

RINOS

they are giving you subversive controlled opposition, you are giving their COINTEL attention

still your fault too

She's right, though. Trump is not getting any help from the party.

Her sides isn't winning, you fucking libtard. The Republicans control the Senate, the House, and the Executive Branch and have a decent hold in the Judicial Branch....

AND THEY CAN'T FUCKING PASS A SINGLE LAW.

They are complete FUCKUPS.

Ann has shit on pretty much everyone for the last two decades. It's a disappointment that Trump is business as usual, but I can't say I'm surprised that it happened.

The so called alt right is making a breach in ordinary conservative politics.

This.

And this.

And even this Britbong has it right.

Don't forget this. Fucking christ, the only way I can conceive of it being possible is they are too busy fucking each other up the ass with the dildos the Dems left when they were booted out, that they forgot to raise their fucking hand when asked about their vote...

As I said here complete fuck ups.

Exactly. I used to think she was based but then when you look into her "off air" life its pretty (((Civnat))). Just check this picture of her date BASED black man Jimmie "Dynomite" Walker (Good Times actor).

ann coulter was there way before your meme ideology existed

there has never been a point in voting in our lifetime.
this bitch and idiots like alex jones were living in fantasy land and still haven't woke

she makes some good points

literally
>Trump's budget director, Mick Mulvaney, described the bill's PROHIBITION on building a wall as a MAJOR win.
>MAJOR win.
>win.
JUST

Republicans are commies on the same team as the Democrats, start new parties already.

Reminder that if you still believe in voting you should go back into t_d

WOW SHE TOok a picture with a black man

you fucking retard

A woman with a manlier chin than me is always a deal breaker

Rush said this very thing before she did

>Reminder that if you still believe in voting you should go back into t_d
>Implying Trump wasn't elected by pissed of voters
Of course you're a beaner.

This budget runs until September.
Trump has said he is all for a shut down in September.
September is also when the biometric system being developed by Palantir will be ready for deployment.
September has been a projected goal for starting construction of border wall.

This is politics. People will wring their hands gossiping about muh russia, muh victories, muh trumps a shill and behind the scenes shit is getting done. This is letting cuckservatives show themselves for what they are and then destroying them.

She has already stated that she has been on a date with him fuckface.

Im not implying nothing you retard,im talking about the fags in here like you who still think voting matters

whats the difference of him shutting down now vs September?

>Reminder that if you still believe in voting you should go back into t_d
>Im not implying nothing you retard
wew. okay. beaners are out and angry today. You run out of salsa and tequila?

Mate she writes for AmRen, she's more red-pilled than she lets on. And yes I am aware she has dated a darkie.
amren.com/commentary/2017/05/donald-trump-budget-deal-congress-republicans-ann-coulter/

I have taken the Varg pill before knowing of this video.

Yeah youre right I should go drink some tequilla...you should do the same,can you ask to your inbred family members to help you get up on your rascal,give you foodstamps and go buy some more food in wallmatar to quench your morbid obesity?And i hope you dont get shot and robbed in the way by some nigger or some school shooter leaving the scene

> Says the guy from the only country in Yurop the Niggers dont want to go to....

x youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

b-but daddy drained the swamp...

And how is that a bad thing?

>can you ask to your inbred family members to help you get up on your rascal
the irony lol
>give you foodstamps and go buy some more food in wallmatar to quench your morbid obesity?
even more irony lol
>And i hope you dont get shot and robbed in the way by some nigger or some school shooter leaving the scene
the amount of irony is too high, paco. also, you live in Portugal. I have an automatic win in any conversation I have with you. You're Spain's bitch, and Spain has 1/1000th the capacity for anything that the US does.

I guess I really don't feel betrayed by Trump. I expected it. But who else was there to vote for?

Violent overthrow is the only answer.

Basically she's calling them dickless fuckwits because they campaigned on making necessary changes and instead are offering us nothing. And she's right. Until both parties are destroyed things will not get any better. party politics needs to go.

>humans should stop being tribal
>humans should stop creating factions
Not going to happen. Been aware of the problem since the inception of the country.

>So shit literal 3rd world turn their nose up to it.
>Native population repatriating former colonies in Africa to avoid the shit stain known as Portugal

Wow those are some nice answers,will americans ever step away from saying "your country is irrelevant" when you cant give even one argument?

>blabla best military in the world

can you at least

I like Ann, she can think for herself like any intelligent peron should and is holding Trump and his administration accountable for their promises.

The left complains

>Fucking boomers need to die. Stupid white males!

Legislation passes which might kill more boomers faster.

>Fucking fascist wont someone think about our RIGHT to healthcare?

The boot licking dedication to sucking Trump cock on this board is truly amazing.

Coulter is completely correct. The GOP are a bunch of limp dicked fucking cucks who have betrayed the people who voted for them. Ryan and friends seem to operate with the mindset that the only way to win is to be more liberal than to stand up for conservative principles.

What have they done recently?

In the recent spending package just approved they kept planned parenthood funded, didn't provide any funding for the wall, either. All to avoid a government shutdown? Which gives a flying fuck if the government shuts down? Life will go on as usual, the GOP holds the whip hand an they can wait out any attempt by democrats to throw a tantrum yet they caved because they're spineless cucks.

Oh yeah, and they also just passed Obamacare Lite. After 8 years of doing nothing about it, they finally replace it with basically more of the same just slightly different. All endorsed by Trump, of course.

Honestly it is pathetic to read all the justifications on this board. You're all cucks. Sad!

loloolololololo

Hehehahahahheheahehahahahaha

>t. Civic nationalist Jamarcus Jackson.

More like Republicans BTFO.
Trump can only do so much. The people fucking everything up are supposed to be on the same side but they're no different than the piece of shit democrats. Any "republican" who scoffs at the wall can go fuck themselves with the forked end of a pitchfork.

>t. Weak willed nu-male who needs a big strong democrat man to think for him

Too true mate.

redditors and cucks giving Trump a break for bowing to his jewish overlords. Many such cases

It doesn't matter. Trump cannot win reelection if that wall isn't built. Republicans won't even be motivated to vote.

>woman
>she

>her

miss

How is wrong. Republitards have sold out. They're not true republicans anymore.

Wall is retarded. Too expensive and will take too long. Station the national guard along the border and fly drones across it, much cheaper.

Never mind that Magal Security Systems, the Israel based kike run company that built the west bank wall is the leading contender to get the bid to build the wall...

>loyalty to a political party
wewlad

is it just a meme to insult "niggers" on pol or are people on here genuinely racist? I wanna say it's just a running gag but I really can't tell desu.

"to be honest" was replaced with desu, whatever that means

Sure thing (((Nigel))).

she was hot - and smart (Cornell BA, UMich JD). I think she's a little nutty and attention whorish, but on immigration she's aces.

fuck off faggot maple nigger

gif related, it's what you and all of your fellow ledditors should do