"You and your wife will be in jail and your kids will be placed in a fosterhome"

"You and your wife will be in jail and your kids will be placed in a fosterhome"

You cant make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

us.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/05/02/airplane-brawl-moos-pkg-erin.cnn
foxnews.com/travel/2017/05/04/california-family-booted-from-delta-air-lines-flight-after-refusing-to-give-up-sons-seat.html
wnep.com/2017/05/04/family-kicked-off-delta-flight-after-being-told-to-give-up-2-year-old-sons-seat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what happened?

឴ ឴

fuck them, that guy seemed like a dick anyways. maybe you should drive next time you dumb fuck

Guy fucked himself, had kid take a later flight , toddler must sit in lap , seat gets taken as child is juden and someone else sits there as said man had kid take later flight

sounds like a few more for the international pedophiles.

Is this another episode of Americans allowing low IQ retards to enforce the law?

Great video and backstory OP. Worthless faggot.

Vanilla Ice is flying coach?
>Nice story OP

Wow, great post that doesn't explain anything

I don't even know what this is. OP is a doo doo head

OP you're a fucking retard post vid, article, info or don't post at all faggot

us.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/05/02/airplane-brawl-moos-pkg-erin.cnn

here is an airplane brawl while we wait for op to not be a faggot

I too am outraged at OPs incompetence, let's all continue bumping this hastily made slide thread so OP knows how dumb he is.

and here is the vid op should have posted

foxnews.com/travel/2017/05/04/california-family-booted-from-delta-air-lines-flight-after-refusing-to-give-up-sons-seat.html

>try to cheat a seat by saying the baby is their older son
>retarded flight attendant

It's hard to not say both sides aren't completely retarded.

hmm imagine her pusy

Babby's first thread!

Go away, troll.

Bringing children on a plane should be a felony regardless.
Fuck this guy and his fucking family.

>being this mad because you'll never have white children

>"You need to stop this, you're crazy."
>"Oh you think I'm crazy?! What about the Government?!"

faggot

I can't even imagine a place worthy of me flying to. The amount of money you would need to pay me to fly in an airline would be far more than the cost of chartering a private plane. People have no self respect.
>hurrrrrr treat me like a farm animal so I can go to disney land hurrrrrrrrrrr

fatty

Any britbongs pissed off at how BA has been fucking itself over?

Honestly went from one of the best arilines in the world to literally worse than ryan air in the space of a couple of months (talking short haul, of course).

Honestly, they could have just jacked the prices up slightly. You don't fly BA if you're going budget anyway.

>I can't even imagine a place worthy of me flying to

fuck off shill

>using american airlines
>ever

So many liars on Sup Forums now. He paid for that seat. Had his older kid set to sit there. Realized it would suck so he purchased an additional ticket so that kid had his own flight. He did not trade the ticket for the earlier flight. That seat was still his and paid for.

>doesn't post link to video or even article
>doesn't post what happened or why it matters
All these fucking newfags who don't know how to make an OP need to fuck off.

Wait? I just woke up. What kind of faggotry did I miss? More Asians getting BTFO by the airlines?

White babies this time

Holy fuck you'd be lucky to get off the ground.

flying is an objectively shitty experience regardless of weight or actually anything you braindead projecting nigger

Not everyone lives outside the US, bong.
Imagine, where would you want to go if the greatest country on earth was the one you were already in?

wake me up inside, can't wake up inside!

Close.
He buys 4 tickets but fails to change name on one of the tickets or is not clever enough to say yes this is X. He should he just lied about the name of the Kid and he would have been fine.

>You and your wife will be in jail and your kids will be placed in a fosterhome
That is fucked up.

>last month
Just spergs trying to hop onto the Delta-hate bandwagon and get some morning TV interview shekels. Move along.

They used to have to take your seat before you got on plane. Now they are taking you off the plane. I got an idea, if you buy the seat it is yours.

>Drive home from Hawaii

You are a retarded.

OP, if you're gonna create a new thread try including sources faggot.

If there was a few fatties like him all sitting on the right seats would the plane fly out of balance and a pilot have to counter steer to make up for it?

A different american province?

fucking lel

>licking TSA boots

This policy was overlooked and not common because white people don't have babies anymore. What kind of bullshit policy is that "children under 2 have to be held the entire flight". Did they think about families with children or do they want to make it more inconvenient for white families with children or did it never cross their minds because there are few white children now. What if you have more than two children under the age of 2 flying with you, what then??? What if Varg wanted to fly to the US with his family, how would that work. Then they freely threaten to forcefully kidnap the kids to give to big government to raise. Fucking ridiculous.

fuck you op, no link or info you clickbait faggot.

fat apologist shill

>Not everyone lives outside the US, bong.

Air traffic inside the US is vast and completely retarded.

But of course what you actually meant is that you're too fat to fly and too dumb to have left your backwoods county where you were born.

wnep.com/2017/05/04/family-kicked-off-delta-flight-after-being-told-to-give-up-2-year-old-sons-seat/

>all this anti-airline hysteria
hmmm

anyone else wondering who's benefiting from all of this?

Kill yourself reddit faggot sage

A majority of them are worthless to travel to.

It doesn't work that way -- the seat is his ticketed passenger's (the son) no matter who paid for it.

And if the son isn't at the gate to board, the seat then becomes "vacant" and the airline may reassign it. The son would then get a credit from Delta in the amount of his seat for use on a later flight.

In no case is the seat the father's to dispense with.

Your right, but it should work that way. I buy the seat it is mine. All he had to do was lie about the infants name. Once again, Honesty does not pay

SEAWAYS

OP is a fag