The "Middle East Challenge"

Fellow Sup Forumslacks I have thought long and hard about the next step in the war on SJWs, antifags and more specifically feminists.
Whilst the "OK" hand signal was an overwhelming success, it has spawned hundreds of derivatives on normiebook and r/T_D that fail to live up to a true Sup Forums worldwide prank.

So I bring you the "Middle East Challenge", a viral movement reminiscent of the "Ice Bucket Challenge" on normiebook.

In this challenge SJWs and feminists should be encouraged to show support for their middle eastern sisters by taking their upcoming summer holidays in the Middle East to prove how safe it is and to emphasise how all the right wing media blows everything out of proportion in regards to rape statistics, beheadings and other aspects of personal safety. The more radical the country you go to, the more social brownie points you achieve.

SJWs have shown recently that they do not care for the women raped in Sweden and throughout Europe as they place Muslim migrants above rape victims in their oppression olympics.

The protests or arguments put forth by their parents to stop them going will only serve as a catalyst for their perceived sense of importance and rebelliousness.

If they refuse to go, quite simply they should be branded as "racist", a lot will cave at the mere mention of this word. What's more to prove that they are not, will flock to the dingiest ghettos of Saudi Arapia.

Many will be raped, much like the recent Swedish tourist in Egypt or perhaps even murdered like the woman in the Congo, perhaps from these experiences they will learn the error of their ways, or at the very least will shy away from siding with Muslims on every argument.

Nobody will miss the hambeasts, and grieving parents and friends will swallow a major redpill in regards to the Muslim problem Europe is now facing.

(1/2)

Please tell me what you think of this, the name is open to change. If their are any willing artists open to making banners and/or images for kikebook it would be much appreciated (I'm sadly no artist). This should be spread for advertising on feminist pages across the web, and can be done by creating a number of "burn" accounts on shitter and normiebook. Women should be encouraged to go alone or in a small group to show just how wrong those "racist idiots" over at Sup Forums.

And remember the most important bit:
Women unwilling to go for safety reasons must be branded as RACISTS.

tl;dr

Daily reminder that all muzzie sluts should be raped to death by Jewish dick.

Make a tl;dr in green text so that more people can see if they are interested and want to read the rest.

TL;DR

Convince feminists to go to the Middle East this summer as part of a new Sup Forums approved social media movement

>cross within star of david
>retarded looking swastika

What did he mean by this?

Seems hard to do in practice. These whores just want to virtue signal at little cost to themselves.

Don't really know if this will work. These people are only interested in showing solidarity and support if they do not have to do much to achieve it. They will blindly share retarded pictures and retweet anything to signal their virtues, but I don't think they will actually travel into one of those shitholes.

Bumpity, like the muzzies will do to them.

Genius

Fair criticism, but perhaps if we found pictures of white women abroad in the Middle East, and put up a fight against this ourselves (such as threads mocking their ignorance for doing such a thing) it will act in our favour as these hambeasts believe they are all the lead character in Rogue One leading their own little rebellions

I worry that these "racist hand signals" are unoriginal after all the alt-lite presenters made it clear it was a Sup Forums prank, it lost a lot of its sting.

Yea i don't think this is such a good idea.Most people share retarded sjw shit like that because they want to look good and its easy. So we actually would be doing is sending people that actually care to get raped

For something to go viral it has to be easy and cheap.
Hand signals cost nothing, buckets of ice are next to nothing etc.
You won't get swarms of people spending over a thousand dollars and sacrificing their vacations to virtue signal.

What feminist watches anything to the right of them anyway?

I do not blame Muslims for the terrorist attacks, the rapes, the dead, the broken.
I blame the Europeans.

I blame the Europeans who celebrated their coming.
I blame the Europeans who, while being opposed to the migrants, stayed quiet and hid in their homes.
I blame the Europeans who voted for the politicians that brought the migrants.
And I blame the Europeans who voted against those politicians.
I blame the Europeans who are angry.
I blame the Europeans who are sad.
I blame the Europeans who are happy.
I blame the Europeans who are glad.

I blame you, European, child of Mother Europa, he who is tasked with defending that land.
I blame you, European, for what you have done and for what you did not do.
Her blood is on your hands.

Fair shout, but the normiebook "Kekistanis" share that shit around like wildfire in the name of "trolling", whilst I appreciate the simple brilliance of the hand gesture, I feel like we must step up to the next level for anything to change.

another option would be something like
#MuslimWomenDoItBetter
about how dating Muslim women is better and they make better companions and all of that.

this pisses off both feminists AND muslim men.

I don't agree fully with this, simply because of what happened with Fyre Festival, I believe that if they could be convinced to replace their current holiday plans with a trip to the Middle East it could work.

>> I feel like we must step up to the next level for anything to change.
Hence the middle east challenge. I really think that we should go through with it.

my sides
>something as stupid as dabs
>being invented by white supremacist in prison
that would have been gayest prison

This but with hundreds of hambeasts, imagine the glory Sup Forums imagine how smug we could be, ridding the world of some feminists and redpill some normies in the process

That was a thing if I recall of leftards going on a peace March all the way to syria,it could have been like the retarded crusade but then again we are talking bout leftists who can't even get a job...