Varg destroys Nationalist children

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvusgY0SQY&feature=em-uploademail
Statecucks BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Caring what an isolated degenerate said

Sorry poo not today

> Boris Koci 7 hours ago
> Jesus said he would get rid of all wicked people. Odin said he would get rid of ice giants. I don't see any ice giant, do you?

Jesus btfo

I saw one, but he used his powers to freeze me, I remember that could nigga you could feel it in your bones.
Worst day of my life

ive seen ice giants on DMT

>Varg is literally a welfare queen

Lol. No wonder he wants Macron to win.

nationalism is tribalism.

again Sup Forums takes varg's content out of context.
This entire video is PRO nationalism

tribalism literally is nationalism
even if you destroyed every nation today you'd all make new nations out of it and they'd probably be named the same fucking thing.

>Be Varg
>dependant on state gibs like a muslim
>shill against the state
k

He is so fucking imbecile he posts pics of gauls. Does he even know what Nationalism is btw?

You're Indian why you like Varg? You're racists there right? The caste system and al that

I never watched one video from this guy, seriously who is he?

Wtf is christian Nationalism?

but nationalism is tribalism

Literally WE WUZ levels of delusion.

POO IN LOO

it's clickbait, he likes to mince meanings and words

What do frogs think of Varg living in their country (and possible living off welfare)?

Our national identity is an inheritance from our parents. 'Honour thy mother and father' are basic Christian tennants. It's not hard to see how Christianity and Nationalism go hand in hand.

>long live tribalism
>marries an unattractive french blonde
>doesnt marry a nordic euro woman

Varg confirmed retard.

No
you are all wrong because you are uneducated

i'm sure she's like 99% norman

Has Varg's family made alliances with other French large families?

Is Varg, dare I say it, saying that nationalism, dare I say it, is a spook?

A wellfare dependent fucking nutcase larping in the woods as a pagan.

>croatia

he probably lost faith in the concept of nationality when his own nation was slowly dissolved

Varg is telling us to destroy our own countries. But the thing is that is exactly what our enemy wants us to do.

If they wanted to just genocide us through births they would send us at least somewhat decent migrants.

No the global powers wish to destroy Europe. A poor European will have even less children while poor migrants will continue having the same amount

Don't get Varg's gripe, this video almost seems like some autistic fit about nations not being exact enough in their definition of citizen. What does he want Varg-look-a-like nation and a Berlosconi-look-a-like-nation etc,? And how significant will that change even be?

Nationalism = Tribalism at a lager scale
Varg is retarded sometimes

He lost faith after going back to playing D&D music on his shitty casio keyboard.

Varg wants to destroy Europe. He is nothing but a shill puppet. Guess what will happen when Europe is destroyed? Our land will be bough and conquered by foreigners.

People will sell out to Chinese and American mongrels.

Is he? I always came to this conclusion of nationalism just being tribalism on a large scale but I always kept it to myself, I really regret not posting that as a comment on one of his videos because his videos are always really predictable, but I can read human intentions and see patterns easily plus I'm part Norwegian so maybe that's why everything he posts isn't news to me.

she is ugly as sin. i would rather bang a hot black chick any day

What is even tribalism if you want to differentiate it from nationalism? Your distant family?

ok shmuel

"hot black chick" you mean the type that wears a wig to look European?

Post pic I need to see this

Killers and pyromaniacs can't usually afford to choose that much. Varg is lucky to look half decent.

>unattractive
His wife is hot dude

no the ones with natural poof hair and sexy lips and ass. rare breed but hot as fugg

Shill your nigger loving shit somewhere else. Nigger vagina looks like a stab wound on gorillas back. Black and red

if you like weird looking women she is. she is very bland and that isn't attractive at all

if you say you're a tribalist then you btfo the civic nationalists.
a somali larping as a French nationalist is retarded.
a paper doesn't change who you are.

I wouldn't trust a man who stabbed another man 20 times in the face and claimed self-defence and names their kids after RPG characeters desu senpaitachi.

No. Ice Giants were suppose to last until ragnorok. Also Satan is only deafted at the end of the world.

Isn't Nationalism just large-scale Tribalism?

fuck off cave monkey, go play with your recessive melanin deficient ugly wet dog looking hair ass

French are hardly a nation, it's just like calling Americans a nation. You can only choose your special snowflake ethnic group and identify as them or you can be patriot.

non-whites usually find all pale blonde women hot

I saw the guy he stabbed. looke like some mentally ill freak.
I would have stabbed him 20 times in the face too.

Point to Babylon or Rome. Borders change, country name changes, politics change, culture changes. Is it really the same?

You actually prefer a black women to this?

I said French as an example. they're not that fucked as are the americans, although paris looks like little Africa.

Guilty as fuck

>tribalism

what good is tribalism. when a empire or a nationalist state invades your territory kills your sons, and rapes your daughters.

tribalism simply is weaker than the empire.

Thats his wife?
Fuck, put some make up on her and shes gorgeous

He's just plain wrong about this eye color nonsense. We all have somebody in our family with different traits and they are still closely related. I'm not about to reject my siblings because of his autistic theories. Phenotypologists in general have always been extremely illogical.

Varg is a little bitch who live off welfare money and try to sell off some trashy pseudo-ideology to bunch of disconnected from reality people with hard on for LARP and neo-paganism.

Jews are the most tribal people on Earth and reached the top so...?

He's like a real cult leader.

Put on more darker eyebrows and she looks similar to my German gf

Varg is all over the place. This video is ridiculous, as it seems he is far too much up his own ass to realize that Christianity is not going to be replaced by his larping paganism.
If he had a shed of clue as to what he is talking about he would've understood that the best thing is for all white europeans join together regardless if they're Christian or not.
To not do this and to exclude a huge part of the European population due to your own wet larp fantasies of Odin and praising trees is an absolutely catastrophic way of thinking that will result in nothing but diversion and won't get you anywhere.

his comments section is an echochamber of platitudes and cringey one-liners

Thats the pussy cool musicians get
rest of us get satisfied with apelike dark complexions or finish some good college and get one that has been through a 100 dicks already

No its not
if you were actually educated youd know nationalism was made up in the 19th century as a liberal idoelogy
liberals ditched it once it was no longer useful for them
originally people were regionally and locally, not nationally defined

Thats actually very untrue
in reality the catholic church was the leading factor in development, culture and education in the middle ages
it just didnt grow with the times like rest of the world did after the renaissance

WE WUZ ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS AND SHIEEEE

SO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND VARG? WHY YOU HAULING YO ASS AROUND A FOREST EVERYDAY AND CLAIM GIBS?

BECAUSE DEM MOTHAFUCKING CHRISTIANS AND RUINED OUR SHIEE. NOW GET YO TRIBAL ASSES TO BED

what's ironic is that the civilizations he claims are european carry the same degenerative traits he always says are a result of "civil living" as opposed to barbarism-- the superior tribal/natural life which was destroyed by the ROMANZ... which he most likely believes are European. I don't follow his logic.