Daily reminder that blaming muh jews or muh niggers for everything is being intellectually dishonest and will cause...

Daily reminder that blaming muh jews or muh niggers for everything is being intellectually dishonest and will cause everyone to stop taking us seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SvthNcsV6xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is a joke board

Perhaps there is validity in what you say but if you are trying to imply that Jews aren't one of the main reason of the state of society you need to kys jew

Thanks to the neetsocs and stormfags hijacking it

>this is really making me butthurt, stop doing it Sup Forums

good plan

this board was created for natsocs ... back to fucking oven goldstein

Sup Forums needs to realize that while the majority of corrupt globalists in high positions of power throughout history have been Jewish, they're not representative of the entire Jewish population. Put your conspiracy goggles away and realize that people like Ben Shapiro and Mike Cernovich ARE our allies and not just "controlled opposition".

You cant know for sure, nor can anybody what has led to our current state. The thing is, once you start scapegoating a certain group of people based on ethnicity or other attributes they had no control about, you cant draw the line anywhere and you automatically start assuming everything wrong in the world is said group's fault. I believe this collectivist mindset is hurting the social right more than anything else.

Was it then?

could it be pure coincidence

WRONG. moot specifically said that the moment this board becomes stormfront 2.0 hes getting rid of it.
Exactly

yeah pretty much as a containment board

Speaks for yourself, half-mud.

moot is not even the owner of Sup Forums retard

>First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.

>What is going on is I am being persecuted night and day by the Jews, for telling it like it is. They want to put me in jail, they're robbing me of everything I have, they're continuously lying about me. I've had enough of this shit. The latest thing they've done is I had some stuff in storage back in Pasadena for 12 years, spent a fortune on storage fees, a fortune on safes... and these God-damn Jews in America have just gone and grabbed it all.

>They're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people.

>My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world.

>I have a crazy quirk, Eugene. I like to say what I think. And if you're gonna work for the Jews, you can no longer say what you think. You can't say the holocaust never happened, for example. That is an absolute no-no. You can't say that circumcision is a crime. There are so many things you cannot say once you get on the Jewish bandwagon. … There used to be a lot of people like me, but little by little the Jewish spirit seems to be conquering all.

>America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews.

Shocking. A group with an average iq of 115 is successful. Who could've predicted?

How is that relevant you ape? Moot created this board

the problem in not that they have power is what they do with it noone is denying jews intelligence im just saying that its a fact that they are fucking western culture

Shit, my cover has been blown! Do you think it was the flag that gave my identity away?? how did i not think of it!

This. I always thought it was ridiculous to think that George Soros and some poor fucker on minimum wage in Tel-Aviv are in the same team.

You aren't smarter than Europeans you are just more conniving and willing to stab anyone in the back. You are very short sighted tho which has always came back to haunt you. I look forward to putting nooses around your little jew necks.

Newfag: The Post

Prove me the jews in power positions are not just riding current political trends to gain more financial success.

>WRONG. moot specifically said that the moment this board becomes stormfront 2.0 hes getting rid of it.

>How is that relevant you ape? Moot created this board

what ...
im starting to think that may not be one of the 130 iq jews were you by any chance hired to shitpost

oh boy here we go

And here we have yet another classic e.g. of a Jew telling us what to do folk.

Dude you're a fucking Jew. Literally No one gives a fuck about you're opinion, or your fag book that claims muh chosen people.

They create political trends...

>this board was created for natsocs
>no it wasnt, moot (who created the board) even said so
>lol what does it have to do with moot ? xd

Stop embarrassing yourself

So you are saying that jews dont give a shit about a cause and just pretend to be a part of it for finacial gains ?
Really makes you think

might as well have some fun

So they're either scheming against the white man or they're greedy rats?

Sounds about right.

>stormweenie meme
>neetsoc
>referring to Sup Forums as "us"

Be mad that we call your people out for being the parasites of the world. Nobody denies that whites have their problems, but they would be solveable if we didn't have your kind screaming about it being anuddah Shoah whenever we try to fix it.

((((((((()))))))))

>no it wasnt, moot (who created the board) even said so
>lol what does it have to do with moot ? xd

when

you first mention him have you short-range memory

Ivanka is married to a jew and Trump is the most pro Israel President in the history of the United States. HIs cabinet is also kikes.

Sup Forums loves you! Burguer Sup Forumstards line up just to suck your cock.

>Oy fucking vey, no-one is going to take you fucking goyim seriously if you keep talkin facts.
>Just be like Gavin McCinnes

Thanks for not answering my question i guess. None of those images proves jews create those trends instead of riding upon them
I never claimed jews are sacred angels. They're also not satan's literal spawn

>I never claimed jews are sacred angels. They're also not satan's literal spawn
Care to back that up? Where is your proof? :)

no one is saying they arent humans but you fucking need to take responsibility for your actions are you telling that the fact that they support these trends is pure coincidence fuck man i guess memes are real

>natsocs think they're redpilled
>meanwhile they just got bluepilled by a bluepill from 1938
WEW

Prove that anything good has come from creating Israel. Or anything good has come from Jews.

>inb4 Einstein.

He was a fraud a cheater and a wife beater.

Lovely paid shill meme

so professional

paid for by pedophiles and a nazi/jew

>They're also not satan's literal spawn
You literally worship sodomite demons by sucking on baby foreskin blood, though.

Google occams razor.

>daily JIDF thread

jews are evil incarnate. do the world a favour and jump to your death.

google the jews did nothing wrong

Google jewish inventions or something you dumb nigger.

>Kike shown statistics and facts after asking for them
>Doesn't answer my questions tho.
>You are intellectually dishonest if you point out the Jews

Are you even trying shlomo?

no
I never claimed this.

>mutt jew calling anyone a nigger

a certain group based on their previous behavior, the current amount of wealth, and the current actions spearheaded by jews detrimental to our future.

Also what is then your theory on why do jews that (absolutely) dont create these trends, support them

Occams razor tells me that governments are corrupt to the bone and subverted by special interest and you can't handle bantz kike shill.

I have. Still pales in comparison to Europeans contribution to civilization. We don't need or want you. Your fucking people have ruined nearly all of our civilization from the inside, you parasitic race.

Before you claim victimization which is classic jewboi. Their is a reason you've been kicked out of 109 countries in Europe and 177 in total. Not even Africans can live with you fuckers and that is saying something.
^jewgle it kike.

Niggers - Yes

Black people - No

Zionists - Yes

Jews that take God seriously - No

then grow some balls and say that jews are somewhat responsible if not totally

So that's why that one spanish fuck keeps making communism general threads. Because that ideology is a joke, I finally get it.

>I have. Still pales in comparison to Europeans contribution to civilization. We don't need or want you. Your fucking people have ruined nearly all of our civilization from the inside, you parasitic race.
/thread

>Its not all Jews meme

Then give us the Pharisees

Say Hi to plebbit for me when you go the fuck back
>>>/reddit/

We are, no doubt about that. We invented communism, but at the same time we were the biggest protectors of capitalism

Biggest exploiters of capitalism.
Pretty big difference m8.

>Just be like Gavin McCinnes
But I don't like pissing in my cereals and then eating my own piss.

this post is so Jewish

Nice strawman you got there, taariq. I never claimed superiority over europeans or any other race

There are agnostic/atheist, globalist/internationalist, leftist/progressive jews (who typically disdain Israel), and there are right-wing, nationalistic, freedom loving, communist & Islam hating, sanctified Jews. There's a big difference.

To cherry-pick some quotes from kikes from history is like cherry-picking from the Bible, or saying that Hillary is representative of American white people, or that Karl Marx represents all German people, or that Antonio Gramsci represented all Italians.

>muh evil palestinians muh holocaust deniers

you mispelled neo-liberal corporatism but sure

on another point why do jews hate whites so much was it the centuries of pushing them around due to some cases of usury or the nazis

You really need to sharpen your argument game, my friend. First day on the job?

Yes but when you say that it ruins the joke you nigger.

>Moot created this board

And we took it over. Now get back in the oven Goldenberg Fischstein.

Wallahi I will behead any Jews I see. You're lucky Israelis are banned from my country.

Think of our civilization in 1914

Look at it now...

youtu.be/SvthNcsV6xA

>capitalism is a good thing.

>Taking us seriously
>us seriously
>us

Fuck off.

>come back to haunt them
>literally the richest small group of people in the world
>control almost all media, finance, and western industry
the Second World War was a global chance to haunt them and they didn't even get genocided

Pick up some history books Aussie Shitposter

>will cause everyone to stop taking (((us))) seriously
That's kinda the point, schlomo.

>individuals need to take responsibility for the actions of their entire race or ethnicity
Now you just sound like the average anti-white SJW.

I 100% agree with this.

I hate niggers and jews as much as the next guy but if you start getting too autistic about it and blaming it all on them then you are just a dumbass and/or spastic.

I was waiting for the day that someone from our great nation would post a thread about this subject.

You need to understand that not all niggers commit crime! A lot of them voted for Trump! They can be based too!

>biggest protectors of capitalism
>his people own banks
>create money out of thin air
>lend it to people with interest
>create money that isn't accounted for by labor
>create economic bubbles
>crash economy every couple of years
>disown hard working people
lel

kek, no one that actually matters doesnt give a single fuck about this board, but we can joke a lil bit here so stfu faggot

Dumb ass that's the wrong country.
So then why the fuck do your overlords such as Ariel Sharon insist on interfering with our culture, our race and our civilization. Every fucking time.

Personally I think you fucking jewbois come here because you're getting scared that we are realizing this now.

>Inb4 woke nigger.

And the infestation in our civilization that has fed the parasite of Israel will be the same one that sends a few tomohawks through that fucking wall of yours and we will let the Arabs take care of you. This will also inadvertently solve our immigration problem too cuz the goatfuckers also want muh holy land. Retards.

Fine, exclude yourself. No objection from me.
This is true though.

mind answering this since goldberg went for piss

kek, (((you)))

We get it... you have too much empathy like a lot of white people. You need to put that to the side and see your country for what it is. A crumbling nation where the people responsible for it is the kikes. They are parasites and so what if there some good kikes? Do you care more about some random kike than your own people? They all have to go. They have in-group preference so they will actively help out their fellow Jew which hurts the white man. White men must run the nation or white people will suffer.

>anti Jewish is anti white

Lol, youre a moron
stormfags hate monarchy

>don't blame jews
>flag

Christ, you guys aren't even trying anymore.

TALMUD KIKES BTFO

>Israel

lol without jews u would still live in the fucking cave SSboi. show some fucking respect to chosen nation