Hypothetical Scenario

Hello Sup Forums, I have a "push the button" type scenario for you to answer. Should you push this button, the following negative effects will happen:
>Trump is impeached and the USA instantly enacts an open borders immigration policy
>within 4 years, le 62% face becomes le 10% face, and nonwhites have complete political control of the country.
>a reverse jim crow system is put in place, and whites are systematically discriminated against and massacres take place that border on genocide
>the world's most powerful military is now controlled by anti-white interests
>the legacy of the world's greatest superpower is now reduced to a chaotic chimpout dystopia

However, the following positive effects will also happen:
>whites around the world see the effects and take a massive redpill
>jewish tricks no longer work since we have our own six gorillion now
>white majority nations close off all immigration from non-white countries and deport refugees, criminals and terrorists
>well behaved shitskins aren't deported, but hostility from locals encourages many to leave
>white minorities form their own ethnostates, such as afrikaners and white latinos
>Canada executes Trudeau by impaling him with a dildo
>white countries begin accepting white american refugees, especially other anglo nations
>survival of the european race is ensured outside of the former US
Well, Sup Forums? Would you do it?

Every white on earth being insta-redpilled would probably cause a backlash bordering on another global war, mainly in Europe and North America
Leaders like Merkel and the Swedish government would likely repent or get purged in the harshest way possible
It would likely be one sided, provided if the negros realize the principle of MAD, but they probably wont, and will end up launching.

push it with the force of a thousand suns, obviously

I would just throw it at you. I'm not gonna cuck out America for you.

I agree, but I'm sure it was an easier decision for you :^)

Canfag here, redpill me on trudeau?

It would honestly be a tough, but simultaneously easy call. Having to leave the land I love to the third world hordes and all the rights that our constitution granted us, such as a universal right to free speech and right to bear arms would be tremendously difficult. I wouldn't want to give up the hope I have for America. Also, giving shitskins literal thousands of nukes doesn't sound like a good idea. I would probably still do it for Mother Europe, and the greater good of the world as a whole.

If you kill him, he wins.

>well behaved shitskins aren't deported, but hostility from locals encourages many to leave

Lost me here. Otherwise I'm good to go.

Trading the land of the free for the well-being of the free race and epecially Europe. That would get rid of Merkel and those alike.
Yes.

I'd press it.

USA without whites will end up like Argentina in 1980s, we don't need to fear a military power that can't be maintained.

Push it. I'd be proud to be a martyr for my race and brothers.

Name one white country that doesn't require a track suit for entry.

I'll wait.

Refugees welcome though! (If they're white)

push the button, goddamnit

Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia

Yeah I totally would fuck this gay county and fuck it's women, if we sacrifice one country that will take a shit ton to fix and red pill basically all the others then it's completely worth it, plus I get to move to a fully European (white) country and get a slim pretty traditional qt 3.14 white girl who hasnt been poisoned by leftism in all its forms, plus the former US can be divided up between new European empires for living space and resources etc

go back to >leddit and stay there you fucking nigger

I'd push it more times than the number of dead jews according to (((Holocaust survivors)))

I personally own ~280,000 rounds of .223

This doesn't include shotgun and pistol rounds. My dads collection of ammo makes mine look pathetic. My brother is a cop with more than both of us.

We have a dozen neighbors who think just like us.

You dumb ass niggers and muzzies have no fucking chance in an all out American Patriot war. We would burn you from our shores and conquer the fucking world after.

You pathetic cunts have nothing.

>Canada executes Trudeau by impaling him with a dildo
Didn't see that one coming got a good chuckle out of me. Obviously we push the button nigs cant run anything and it would become a shit-hole faster than haiti

I would smash that button harder than a game of mortal combat.

Putting the world's most powerful military (as in, the one that could take on the militaries of every other nation on earth at once and win if a draft was involved) in the hands of hordes of uneducated Mexicans, native Africans, etc. would likely result in a new age of imperialism— as in, the United States of Non-White People would forcefully colonize any location it felt inclined to, and the remaining white-dominated nations would be unable to resist (outside of launching nukes and ending the world).

Do you really think that the USA's current minorities would give a shit if whites had a "six gorillion" holocaust to complain about? They'd do a better job of ignoring it than the Turkroaches do when questioned about the Armenian Genocide because the average American in this hypothetical scenario wouldn't know the difference between Christmas and Independence Day.

There would be no white ethnostates in the USA; they would be wiped out en-masse. Without the US' world policing tendencies protecting white minorities around the world, whites would be slowly eradicated in places like the Middle East— few, if any, white ethnostates would be allowed to exist.