Poors genuinely expect the rest of us to pay for their healthcare

>poors genuinely expect the rest of us to pay for their healthcare

Why?

Giving healthcare to poor sick people just creates more poor sick people. If we simply did nothing, the population of poor sick people would disappear.

I mean what do these people think is going to happen? They're all just magically going to get better someday and start contributing to society? They're literal parasites.

Shame on you, next you'll be advocating hanging the disabled

>complains about degeneracy
>doesn't do anything about the rich that propagate it
>instead "MUH POOR PEEUPLE! FUGGIN PARAISTES"

60% etc etc

Depends on how disabled.

If there were no poor people (ie, you apparently) then nobody would complain about the rich.

You're going to pay more for them if they're uninsured once they start clogging up emergency rooms, fucking idiot

>once they start clogging up emergency rooms

lol

Go back and read my post again. I said we're not going to pay for their healthcare. They are not going to receive healthcare.

If a poor person tries to get into an ER, they should be shot.

If you don't want to live in a civilized country, move to fucking Somalia you nigger

Why? Why do you let the rich cuck you so? They propagate degeneracy, they destroyed the traditional family, they shilled for feminism, abuse honest hard working men and you're still saying they're in the right? They'd throw you under the bus if they could.

You probably don't think there should be a minimum wage either do you.

Why don't the poor just buy more money?

faggy cult members know they will always be poor so they have to steal by forming clicks with other retards

sad

Justice served.

Who was in the wrong?

The posh boy was obviously.

What happened to the bouncer? Did he get shot or did he get a bonus?

>Being nationalist
>Not wanting to help your brothers and sisters with healthcare
>your no better than a stupid commie fuck that has no nation

I don't know but I'm hoping he got a bonus.

>genelets should exist so they can produce more genelets and become an even bigger burden until the nation consists of nothing but genelets and everything falls aparty thanks to an asthma outbreak

kys

There's never been a point in history were the poor has had access to such high quality healthcare. You are a fool to think there will be no negative consequences to this. Subsidizing poverty will only create more poverty. It's a basic economic rule.

get out of here stalker

Probably won't say the same thing when you get diabetes.

>only degenerates get sick
This is the only shitty meme you dumbfucks have to defend your "argument." This is going to fuck over everyone.

>be responsible adult
>eat healthy
>dont get diabetes

The vast majority of diseases are preventable or semi-preventable.

Why hang them when they'll die on their own without support?

Communist cuck spotted

This is going to affect you and people you care about, and I don't care. You deserve it.

I enter the thread thinking you were retarded, but now I kinda agree, albeit for different reasons.

There's a ton of organizations that help poor and sick people free of charge. If there is such a huge demand for it, then somebody interested in it will fund it. As you just said, if you subsidize poverty it'l create more poverty.

But I don't think they should be shot, because this is a violation of UPB. If the hospital rules say no care if you can't pay, you go elsewhere. The system is being abused everywhere in the world.

>millions of niggers and spics soaking up over half the healthcarebucks
>brothers and sisters
Die in a fire shitskin. The white man's social welfare system is his family and community. If you need big daddy government to cut you a check, you deserve death.

If you take it further, it becomes logical.

"Better to kill oneself than burden others against their will; deviates are degenerates"

Hard to find people who would both preach and practice this, although they do exist. Many of the suicides feel like that, I reckon.