Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/04/girl-scout-confronts-neo-nazi-at-czech-rally
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39804471
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do they have to ruin literally everything?
just join the fucking girl scouts

Boys do shit better, that's why they don't like the girl scouts.

Ever asked a nigger why they don't just go do their own thing with their fellow blacks? Everybody knows the white side does things better. It's no different with girls.

This.

Sage.

I say this not as a man but as someone that dated girls and was an actual boy scout. There's literally no reason to merge the groups or allow other genders in, other than to allow them to have underaged sex. And you know that's why you want to allow it, pedo. Quit fucking lying.

She can join Venture Scouts, they are for both boys and girls

Girl Scouts would never let a boy join, so why should Boy Scouts let a girl join?

who is she? i want to see her insta to see how much of a real scout she is.

also arent they not called the boy scouts in canada and just called the scouts so she is achieving nothing?

no i'm pretty sure she's just trying to be edgy and "important"

IT'S A WAR AGAINST WHITE MALES

>who is she
No clue, it popped up on one of my normiebook feeds and some based mexibros were making fun of it and basically saying it was something only white people would do.

They're based because there were actual angry feminists responding and they were just shitposting with memes in Spanish that were only further angering the feminists because they don't know how to speak it.

A

if she is so brave then its simple, where is her name to check out her insta and see what kind of crap she posts that and twitter and see whats up.

curious since I dont see the big deal here, I never understood why scouts wouldnt want more money anyways. The more people in boy scouts the faster girl scouts are shut down which is kinda funny and kinda sad since we would lose the cookies.

>*cry cry* let me join the boyscouts!
>omg the boyscouts is like totally rape culture!! we must shut it down goyium!

Name is literally BOY scouts
let girls in.
No, and no boys to girl scouts.

Does a Goy Scout have to be a goy?

I don't think so.

arent they called the scouts of canada not boy scouts though?

idk, the name is (((boy))) scouts
do they let panda's in the boy scouts?

lmao, yes, why cant a GIRL be in the BOY scouts

this is coming from the nation where we debated letting mentally ill people (i.e. trannies) "decide" which bathroom they wanted to use, so i guess it makes sense

Christ for once can women just fuck off? Why do they feel the need to shoehorn themselves into any all male groups,activities and organizations?

I want to tie a knot in her vagina

lil sluts just wanna get fucked

Because the only thing that gives women pleasure is to ruin the things men do. To get into male friendship circles and try to pit men against eachother.

Women do nothing but destroy what men create.

>someone who used to date girls.
prestigious

The funny thing is, I own 100 acres of land and allow the local boyscout troops to use it for their annual camping trip.

If they actually fold to the she-jew pressure, I will probably change the locks on the gate and tell them to go fuck themselves.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/04/girl-scout-confronts-neo-nazi-at-czech-rally
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39804471

What the fuck is happening with Scouts?Are they all brainwashed?Btw this guy wasnt even czech neonazi.One day if some revolution will happen i will not have so many ropes for them!

is it just me or does she look jewish?

Boy Scouts was dead the moment they allowed openly gay scout leaders. Feminizing it so girls can get in will just be pissing on its corpse.

>BREAKING NEWS- Girl in Boy Scoots Troop was found to be raped multiple times during camping trip.
>"H-how could this happen? Leaving 1 girl in a group of young boys alone in the woods....this is so horrible!"

watch the video on this story on youtube.

she wants to join to become an eagle scout.

explanation: "former eagle scouts get accepted into better universities"

fuckin insufferable cunt.

She definitely looks like a jew.

>Implying boy scouts are anything short of responsible, hard working little twerps
It's exactly WHY she wants to be in the boy scouts
Girl scouts shill cookies and tie knots while the boy scouts go fuck with nature

Just let her in. There are exceptions to the rule in most cases, she's be involved with the local Boy scouts for 12 years. Make her an honorary member. They could make it so you have to a male club sponsor to be part of the club.

As a Dad with a daughter and son, we just don't do either because I am not going to fight with dividing my time between them both. I'd rather do activities with them together.

Can't blame her. From what I understand the girl scouts are about typical girl things and selling cookies while boy scouts are about basic outdoors and survival skills.

That being said while some girls would appreciate the skills boy scouts have to offer most would only come in to turn boy scouts into girl scouts until they're indistinguishable from each other. That's how women operate. Few of them want to get shit done but they are always followed by bitches that want the valor of being included with none of the effort so they will demand things to be changed so that their vanity can be accommodated.

So sorry little girl. Make your own group.

She looks like that Communism_Kills cunt that LARP'd as a libertarian and got dox'd a while back.

>boy scouts go fuck with nature

Fucking faggot. You just outed our arbor-sexuality fetish. It was supposed to be a secret and you ruined everything!!!

How can a fellow American be so retarded?

would race mix with

Thin end of the wedge. Once you allow cunts into Boy Scouts, that's literally the last all-male organization gone.

she looks like one of them how could she get away with anything?

Why do women complain about males invading their "safe spaces" yet dont allow men the right to have their own spaces ? Are men not allowed to have their own clubs? The only major male only organisation that has resisted is the Freemasons.

fascism is seeming more the way to go every day

>sees side profile of face

Just join fucking girl scouts Jesus christ

She thinks that is due to their eagle scout status?

Women seem unable to grasp the idea that correlation does not necessarily imply causation. The same personal properties that make an eagle scout make them great students that in turn get to better universities more easily.

Actually, to be honest, she's a qt. Just the right age too.

She can hop on my official member anytime

lol

There have been girls in the Scouts in the UK for a few years now. My wife's son says it's ruined it, he's going to join the Army Cadets instead. (They also have girls, but there aren't many.)

>my wife's son

TOPKEK

The Jews know full well that the Boy Scouts is one of the last bastions of strong, conservative European values where boys are given the skills to be good men. They want to destroy it, like they destroyed the all male golf clubs, because it's one of the last tower to storm before our subjugation.

They tried to destroy it first by using the gays (remember the queers who tried to join as Scout Masters?) and when that failed, they'll do it by using women, either by demanding girls join or demanding that women can be Scout Masters.

but you can be gay and be in boyscouts. thats like having a girl so why not allow a tomboyish girl in the team

The liberals ruined girl scouts and now they are trying to ruin what little they haven't of the BSA.

it's like shitting the bed, then crawling into someone elses and shitting in theirs too.

is your daughter a cute? how do her undies smell like?

if only there was something the girls could go to that is like the boy scouts, huh, cant think of anything

To be honest I understand where she is coming from. The boy scouts actually do useful things. The Girl scouts are very sjw and not fun. I don't think girls should be able to join boy scouts but at least teach them more useful things.

FUCKING

They're sjw because they liberalized their rules and tried to make everyone happy.

Stupid twat can just join venture instead of fucking things up

the girl scouts has always been a feminist organization designed to turn little girls into lesbians. Any man who lets their daughter out of the house is a cuckold asking for a nigger baby.

The thing is that I agree with some of the feminist ideas. They don't like things like pink and barbie dolls. Neither do I. Giving a girl a barbie teacher her to be a materialistic slut. I think teaching girls about survival and how to take care of themselves will make them into strong women. When she is a mother she will be able to take care of her children.

>The thing is that I agree with some of the feminist ideas.
then you will be executed when the Trump squads come, liberal shill.

Girl Scouts is garbage. The only activity they really do is shill cookies.

Teach them the same shit as the boy scouts imo

I'd pay the troll toll to get into that boy's hole

Wrong. Traditional women should be able to defend their children. Barbie dolls are what make them vapid and slutty. Think critically about this.

do you want kids to fuck on camping trips?
Because that's how you get kids to fuck on camping trips

They're turning into cock whores pretty young nowadays

>im such a faggot I cant protect my chioldren and need my fat feminist wife to do it for me

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Nothing wrong with that. I bet those boys will have fun with her in the woods when you're all alone.

Wait do scouts are separated by sex in canada?
In here scouts are mixed all the time as long as I have knowledge

??? When I leave and work for the day I'd appreciate it if my wife knew what to do in an emergency you faggot

secular religious egalitarianism is a social cancer which kills the host.

So girl scouts is a failure? So she wants to bring her fail into the boyscouts?

No, they need to make the Girl Scouts a better organization instead of a cookie-pushing franchise.

the only emergency a woman should have is changing her tampon. If you're such a cuck you can't provide a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family you deserve to be enslaved.

yes, in US as well

In Canada, we don't have Boy Scouts anymore. Its just called Scouts Canada. And:
>girls can join
>atheists and agnostics can join
>fags and trannies can join

That said, its not combined with Girl Guides/Brownies - those still exist and hold their policy of no boys/trans allowed. Its been this way for years.

You're retarded. Feminists do NOT actually do any masculine and useful activities like building a fire, pitching a tent, etc. They bitch and complain about it. Teaching your daughter these things is a good thing.

>Sydney Ireland has been involved with scouting since she was four years old, when she began tagging along with her older brother to Cub Scout meetings.
stupid fucking parents never should have let it start

>girlscouts

People are fucking autistic

She looks very fuckable

you are seriously advocating for letting your daughter get fucked by niggers. Thats what you get when a woman leaves the home.

we're talking about scouts, not drug mules or border lookouts.

I think the real driving factor here is she probably has a boyfriend in the scout troop and wants to be there with him.

I bet they're fucking. On the reg. Feels bad.

I am advocating for her to defend herself against niggers, retard. And my children. I can't be with her at all times.

>girl scouts are very sjw
>force boy scouts to admit girls

>I can't be with her at all times
then you're a cuck, plain and simple.

huh? I said they should NOT force boy scouts to admit girls. They should fix the girl scouts.

I'm a cuck because I have a good job that requires me to be away from the home 8 hours a day?

How about instead of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts we just call it campfire kids or somethi- oh wait. . .

how good of a job can it be if its a home in some nigger infested third world shithole that requires your wife to defend herself and the kids.

LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAF

>a cute

An alcohol?

>Girl wants to join boy scouts
1 yr later
>Judge rules that boy scouts must allow girls
1 month later
>First female boy scout says the boy scouts is no where near adequately prepared to accommodate the needs of girls. Demands own tents, bathroom citing privacy.
3 yrs later
>Former 1st female boy scoutt who quit after 3 months is suing the boy scotts for what her lawyer deemed a "unchecked culture of sexism, misogyny, and sexual harassment. Citing her client was subject to constant abuse such as boys laughing at her when she couldn't light a fire, constantly flirting with her, and havning to wait for all the boys to finish in the showers, before being allowed private access. She is seeking 10 million.

Sounds gay Sup Forums.org/banned

Just call me scoutmaster touchy

Social Engineering, it's something people have to understand and learn how spot.

That way you can reverse engineer it or counter it.

IT'S CALLED VENTURE SCOUTS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
>does boy scout tier activities
>has grills and boys in it

Stop fucking with one of the last true male experiences

Learn how to spot*

Social Engineering usually does one of these 2 things:

1) Change Human Behavior(s)

2) Exploit Human Nature(s)

>From what I understand the girl scouts are about typical girl things and selling cookies while boy scouts are about basic outdoors and survival skills.

I keep reading this as if this were something odd or unusual.

Hurr, we should make boys and girls do the same things, they must be the same, durr

No, fuck you, let the girls do girly stuff.

>Ruining children's fun over something that they have no control over

I agree it's shitty but the boys had nothing to do with it

Fucking sandnigger.

Might as well go ahead and combine Girl and Boy Scouts like most other countries already have. There's not much reason not to, other than "muh tradition" (which will eventually be shat on by occurrences like this one, who are backed by misandrists and idiots). The Boy Scouts are a gay pedophile haven now; maybe more purges will occur if leaders have to be entrusted with girls and boys.