Exchange student in Riga here. How to we solve Baltic question? They are racist and xenophobic. Also...

Exchange student in Riga here. How to we solve Baltic question? They are racist and xenophobic. Also, how can i score local qt`ies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy31981NSVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AZYErjxUqyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>racist
If you mean they don't coalburn, then yes. No ficki ficki for you.

The Baltics are our greatest allies

You have to go back Abdulrahman.
We already have enough of these
youtube.com/watch?v=xy31981NSVQ
t. Latvian exchange student in Germany

>Also, how can i score local qt`ies?
You can start by paying those poor retards a half decent meal with your 3 dollars.

Burger is confused???? Why is There two red Germanys?????

>How to we solve Baltic question?
>first issues are racism and xenophobia

Where are you coming from first of all?

Second of all, you're fucking retarded for thinking that these are the main issues over here.

Third of all, I'm fucking retarded for falling for this shill bait.

we has axes to baltic see can we allies 2?

Im from Italy. I just point out that people give me stares and i have been threatened.

With a few hundred bucks I can literally buy your women

Feel bad yet?

Latvians are ok
Estonians are like brothers
I don't know any Lithuanians

OP is fag and shitty bait

>Thinks he can buy Estonian women with few dollars

Fuck off, faggot.

>They are racist and xenophobic
As they should be.

This i had to jump through hoops to get with a Lithuanian girl shame she moved back. Might just go drop everything and marry her

U probably look like some dirty gypsy.

They need to remain xenophobic. It is the only way for them to survive.

Do not taint them with your mongrel blood.

sailor here
i can literally buy hue hue women for ~10$
hell i dont even have to pay, they actually believe you will buy shit for them after ficki ficki

"women"
hahaha sailor

>shitskins think that baltics are the same liberal utopia as western europe
>it's 2017, cmon, are you a racist or smthng?
>get stabbed in broad daylight

lol

get stabbed in the stomach and bleed to death nigger

you can stick to your trannies, i rather do some brocane with while some hue hue sucks muh dikk.
a greek dude did go for your trannies, was a very awkward voyage with that guy.

Are Latvian women as willing to stab you when pissed off as Estonian women?

wow she looks like a baboon

M'kay, Hue.

Foreign Ministry of Finland had awesome report about Latvija on their site few years ago: What ever you do, don't wear communist or lgbt insignias in your clothing and if you are gay, dont show it in public with your partner.

:D

I loved Riga btw.

if you diss lv girls, she will probably gather dozen of guys who'll fuck you up.
Slav girl will prolly stab you, before or after her squatting abibas friends stomps you to the ground.

It's generally a bad idea to be a shitskin in nightly Riga in general. Can't vouch for Eesti

this one looks less like a baboon

Good to know.

Fuck off to whence you came!

Eesti is Besti.

Your own fault for going to some former commie shithole.

I lived in Lithuania for 18 years , for last 5 or so years there, i wanted to kill myself everyday i was there.
People are complete niggers, In fact, I dare to say, niggers are better than people there (well okay, maybe their not that bad but they are on same level)
The goverment is a fucking joke
Living there is a fucking joke
People there are fucking joke
Just leave and don't come back, only thing that atleast lithuania has (though i've been in Latvia couple times too) are junkies and believers that "their country will get better" when it will never will.
Also, thank fucking god for brexit, amount of times i saw kid junkies say "I don't care if i fail school, i will immigrate to uk and work there" makes me want to shoot up the schools there, spreading their cancer to other countries.
Honestly, I don't know how many times I went trough suicide attempts there, i really recommend stay away from those places. No wonder it's sitting at no.1 at suicide rates

>racist and xenophobic
>problem
wtf are you doing here

We're here to remind you even on this site you're a minority

>racist and xenophobic
they are russians probably
care to elaborate?

Just like being white in Germany?

As they should

Latvians are very temperamental compared to us.
Must be all that sunlight and Mediterranean genes.

>muh 1sq km of maintained german architecture
See, see??? This picture proves we're not a shithole!!

Where you want me to elaborate ? The part about how goverment there is a joke or how people are niggers there?

Eesti on imeline maa. Ma armastan Sind!

did you get your ass kicked for being a fag or something? Whats your problem?

This

That's a meme and a lie. How about you actually buy a plane and come here.

the fuck do latvians care what foreigners think? we don't want any of you here, black, white, yellow, just fuck off and never come here.

Maybe things different in Latvia, but in Lithuania, it's a shithole senpai

>I d-don't care what y-you think

>how people are niggers there?
this

What's there to solve?

>racist and xenophobic

We can fix it. We can fix anything, just call us.

it's a shithole in all post-soviet buthurt belt, but you know what? It hardened locals to 300 diamonds/km.
Weaklings either emigrate, get killed or commit sudoku themselves. Just like you, my not-friend. Grats braljukas!
-1 weak faggot on your soil!

hahahahahaha, real good one, eh?

I don't take trips to Muslim countries, serkku.

Going to Iceland, Finland and Estonia this summer.

Are you Italian or a half nigger from the south?

Looks comfy.

And your right about suicide rates feelsbadman

I laughed.

Molon labe.

Lithuania has the highest homicide rates in EU, shrinking population, locals are kinda stooopid and agressive
Latvia - decaying industry, shrinking population, overrun by russians even Riga's mayor is Ivan
Estonia is only decent Baltic country

Hello again fren

Leave Latvia alone you filthy spaghetti nigger. Go play be jobless and lazy like always

before 1939. Latvia was top6 in GDP across Europe.. Ruskies came and took everything and rape everything and shoot everything, then they got drunk and left, leaving other ruskies here.. now we all clear that mess

I hope you learn how to build supermarkets that don't collapse soon.

>rape everything
hot

>Oy vey, a shrinking population is a bad thing, let us inject you with a couple of hundred thousand neuroscientists from Africa and your numbers will be as good as new

it was Lithuani supermarket and many ruskies in it...so.....

Oh, in that case, collapse away, collapse away.

That's what you get for not being white
Also kys.

i love old swedesh senior faces, when they come here, to Riga, they see no crazy black faces here, only white blond boys and girls

If I see you on my property I will blow your brains out on my potato and cucumber fields you filthy foreigner. I had enough of American nigger troops, last year they were driving on my fucking property with their fancy apc going ooga booga. Little do they know that I will shoot both them and the xuilososians if a war breaks out.

>They are racist and xenophobic
BOO HOO POOR YOU

I'd be careful if I were you, shitskin.
You can get beat up just for looking at our girls the wrong here.

Why are Estonian girls so "stuck up". They are almost as stuck up as Finnish women (though not as bitchy and emancipated like the Finns). Did only get free hugs in Tallinn (some kind of social experiment). Latvia was meh. Lithuania is best ever! Love Lithuania! Almost like Russia but purer women!

stop being a niggerfaggot

Are all foreigners in the Baltics disliked, even people of northwestern European descent?

It's a cultural thing. Estonians and Finns do not like strangers.

>we're
>leaf

especially those

He probs thought he could get laid easy,
got rejected and now buthurt sits in Sup Forums biching abouth baltics

>stuck up
That is called having standards, only noncucked nations have those.

White foreigners get robbed and bamboozled. Shitskins on the other hand receive a good beating so they stay in capital city centers with feminists and chicken head numales.

A fucking medpack tries to score pussy in a Baltic country but always gets denied it only proves he has AUTISM. Many such cases.

>Defeatism
You call yourself a man, the struggle we have is the only thing keeping us sane in these commie lover times!
youtube.com/watch?v=AZYErjxUqyE

Why do Latvians hate white people?

This makes me happy.

That kind of white people like to bring their "diversity" along with them.

>Why do Latvians hate white people?
Values. We don't even want those who extensively have lived outside our country back.

because the said "white people" have fucked up their countries beyond any hope of recovery. They have seeded enemy right at our doorstep. For centuries Balkan bros have been keeping barbaric hordes of sandniggers and other demonspawn at bay, and you, traitors, have let them in because of fucking MONEY and FEELS.
DIE, traitor scum!

in 40 years the baltics will be a highly developed white paradise. Get your land while you can

because you are literal faggots

You must be fucking swarthy as a moortoguese to make balties threaten you.

Tu saproti ka šo vietu arī vajag salabot,ja tu vēlies lai cilvēki nedotos uz rietumiem un netiktu parpuldīti ar propogandu!

>swarthy as a moortoguese to make balties threaten you.
Pretty much this.

t. īsts latvietis rīdzinieks xD

Balts have bad taste in fashion.

The Teutonic knight is clearly superior to that pagan swamp nigger

>rīdzinieks
Mini vēlreiz.

I think the real question is, how do we make the rest of Europe racist? Non-Europeans must be expelled, especially Muslim filth and the other Semites that shan't be named.

nemīz, es tik tēloju būt stulbs :^)

we don't even like to hug our friends, not to mention some random dude from the streets.

all kind of physical contact, even standing too near is really uncomfy.

we are introverts and we love it