WTF Sup Forums explain this RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

WTF Sup Forums explain this RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

we /normies/ now

Our version of useful idiots

>Inb4 you can't

>useful

kek has forsaken pol for reddit

this

Wasn't he always a reddit God?

they HAVE voted for trump
so yes
useful

Sup Forums was exactly like that from the summer of 2015 to the winter of this year.

do you think lenins useful idiots were useful?
no they are good for catching a bullet and stir up attention

/normies/ did it again.

This is now a /Jeb/ board. Embrace the inner /Jeb/, for he is eternal.

>kek always a reddit god

you prove to me that everyone on pol today is a departed reditt shill

sad, really, pol had its own refugee crisis and lost

Autism in action, but I can't say we didn't ask for this. We made this happen.

>the guy in the left

related this this topic

How do you guys react to people irl when they mention reddit?

I just contort my face with the look of disgust and get super passive aggressive and be all like, "....yeeah, reddit..... idk, man........"

it has still not recovered
i guess Mootwo has to delite pol for a week and restart it as a hidden board

that sounds autistic, but I do it as well

They are Trump supporters.
Sufficient explanation for you, what?

like I said yesterday, it's Chanolody 2.0

you're fucking autistic

why would you ever admit to knowing/feeling anything avout reddit and Sup Forums irl

disgusting

Anybody who still post kek or Pepe can't be taken serious anymore. The meme is dead just like rage faces. You wouldn't take someone who posts troll faces serious, so why do you still take Pepe posters serious.

Being honest. Without their Pepes and MAGA-Caps, they look like the eternal Normie.

Its officially a "hate symbol" by the ADL. So flaunting it is a two finger salute to those wankers.

PRAISE KEK
Get triggered faggots.
>muh reddit
>muh consensus cracking campaign

All this reddit makes me feel like a white man in Germany.

This shit isn't going away user. We accidentally turned shitposting into a commercialized lifestyle that right leaning normies latched onto, and it's only going to grow. We accidentally went full tea party. I'm dissapointed but also entertained, at least for the moment. Eventually it will just become full blown disappointment.

Haha I don't even know what flag you are.

Are you Turkmenistan?

Alt-Right is Sup Forums's goons.

seems we're conditioning the breakings, now.

full tilt boogie motherfucker

Are they /our goyim/ ?

There is literally nothing wrong with frogposting. Kek is fedora-tier thoughp

hover your cursor over the flag, kind newfart.

>Beta redditors following A FUCKING FEMALE

Top kek

damn misogynist drumpf supporters!

I would fuck her

The picture screams:

WE DID IT.

SLOW AND STEADY

Gas all phonefags, you're actually somehow worse than people that spout memes IRL.

fpbp

Same as I react to anybody mentioning anything else online: I pretend I don't know what they're talking about, or that I took a brief look and dismissed it as a queerpit.

Back before the internet I didn't even let people know that I voraciously consume non-fiction books.

Same goes with my finances.

I don't ever play any cards without a purpose.

Welcome to chanology 2.0 just replace guy fawkes masks with kekistan flags.

Cringy shit.

Its ok. Redditors are our goyim.

Glorious she is the hero gotham needs!

/leftypol/ is Jeb shitposting too.

F a m I just don't know anymore

Oshit. So the spoken tales about femanons beeing with us is True

Maybe i need to change my views on the world Quick before i destroy it.

>implying the entire Alt-Right aren't Jared Kushner's useful idiots.

Every movement needs pawns.

That is so disgusting

We took pepe back from the normies just to hand it right back to them. Good job, you fucking faggots. All of you niggers that claimed "hue hue the_donald sux but they are a useful idiot" caused this. You are responsible.

Any one that posts the kek memes is suspect. Anyone claiming the_donald should be in any way associated with Sup Forums is suspect. Anyone posting Sam Hyde (a Redditor) memes in lieu of pic related is suspect. Just fuck off.

everyday I sit next to a redditer before my next class begins. He browses Politics as well as some compsci shit while I browse Sup Forums and other garbage. We get along just fine. We never talk about Sup Forums or Reddit though.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Checked

We're reaching cringe levels that shouldn't even be possible

I always feel sorry for manlet pepe when i see that image :/

get off this board

I take this back.

This.

Trump is just a puppet, america is a country led by kikes and kike lovers.

I am happy for you americans if Trump helps you to make america better, but for us europeans literally nothing changes. He is exactly the same warmonger as the presidents before him.

I am off the Trump train, if you want to you can call me a shill or whatever. I don't care.

Pretty lame but I've seen worse

TRS is awesome nigger

upvoted

praise le kek! XD

trs is utter cancer

I was there for that flash mob rally and those Reddit people made me cringe so bad I had to leave.

this guy drinks the good Basedenbrau

was explained weeks ago when it happened, lurk more fag

The only niggers that think they're "useful" are the assblasted Plebbitors on this thread who are getting called out and trying to still save face. I can't wait until those fucking kikes are outed and we can get back to fucking with people's lives again in peace.

This is not going to end well..

>A century or more from now the liberal and leftist youth talking about rebelling against the nationalistic conservative ruling elite talk about a 'secret user cabal' ruling the world.
>'I bet you those Anons did this! Enslaving us all with consecrative brainwashing in the education system, it's all a scheme to keep the normies obedient and loyal while anons shitpost from their ivory towers.'
>Multi-billionaires of international reputation who donate to 'good causes' are also considered to be 'crypto-anons' trying to overthrow governments with funded nationalist revolutions and suppress leftism.
>They're so sick of the accusations they eventually adopt laws against 'Anti-Anonism' to silence critics accusing them of being an evil cabal of global elites, reminding them of when liberals tried to genocide gorilions of consecrative white people last time those sort of accusations ran wild about 'patriarchy' and 'racism'.
>History remembers us as an Illuminati-like cult with secretive rituals involving repeating numbers and worshipping a secret frog god and as the arch enemy of all future conspiracy theorists when all we were doing was just some shitposting
>tfw

What is this lame trash..fuck these faggots

Jesus. I though Pepe was reclaimed from the normies, but this is even more disappointing. Kek was fun for a while at the beginning, when we learned and unraveled meme magick but this is just sad. Good for the guys making a profit though, hope its worth ruining our shit.

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

Holy shit that fat girl's legs.

I act like i know nothing about reddit or Sup Forums.

Never show your true power levels.

they make being conservative/right leaning look cool and fun. They shit post leftists IRL

(((people)))) in here trying to shit on it.

I am now a /Jeb/-omb

Jebposting is by far the best period on this board after the Zimmerman trial.

Stop crying pol. Would you rather have this or rewind back to 3 years with King Nigger Obongo in office? At least we patriots now.

trump isn't much better

>useful idiots
Useful idiots that are quickly assimilating us. This is a refugee crisis, a redditfugee crisis if you will.
Sup Forums post quality is just fucking abysmal, and all the good posters aren't leaving this place to rot, either. They're staying here, a lot of people left to 8ch dot net, but that place is rather slow.

wtf im a commie now!

Sam just uses reddit to communicate with fans a bit although he doesn't use it too often. He uses infinitychan and follows Hotwheels and infinitechan on Twitter (or rather did as he got banned)

How many times are you cunts going to post this shit?

TRS is operates by a kike and the guys on it are utter goys.

Hmmm
>want to cause divide in a group of people
>find sub group A
>find sub group B
>post endlessly with group A that Group B is inferior somehow
>A bunch of Group A jumps on the bandwagon against group B
>divide success

OP is a fucking Jew.

I can't tell from the sun glasses but I fucking swear, if it's that fucking leaf again...

this is what intelligent people think pol is. your all this cringe worthy. truth hurts

wtf, now I hate cringy autistic shit

that power lifter on the left. stay safe bros.

WAY better than hairy vag from the left, what a breath of fresh air.

We've planted a seed and it's starting to sprout. The world is ours, brothers.