Sup Forums cheers as their healthcare coverage is taken away

>Sup Forums cheers as their healthcare coverage is taken away

Burguer kids are very healthy people.... until the Mcdonalds rust kicks in.

>at work browsing Sup Forums
>health coverage docked from my fucking check every two weeks

try again finngolian

>Burgers have no brains

tfw we used obcare to begin with

Have you even been to an American ER? It's filled to the brim with drunk niggers trying to get doctor's notes for work.

What do you expect? burgers are classcucked beyond reason.

You all must be young.

Obamacare just basically uninsured the middle class by making using the insurance prohibitively expensive.

It was a fraud you dumbasses.

Now they need to open the markets to and give consumers bargaining power.

>implying my Healthcare didn't go up by 1/3 in one year under Obamacare
>implying major corporations didn't purposely give people less hours so they didn't have to provide them insurance

If I lose my prescriptions I'll fucking snap.

epic win!!!! XDDDD

I have premium health insurance so my rates will probably go down

ITT: Retarded yuropoors who only know subpar healthcare

>It was a fraud you dumbasses.
it allowed millions of drug addicts access to health an medications to get them off the streets.
Have fun having your car broken into every other night by junkies when they could have been in treatment.

Not my healthcare :)

>assuming Sup Forums is Burgers only
>fuck yeah, we are in debt as fuck, still can get any disease and pay nothing
>Trump is fun

Because Sup Forums are the ones paying for the niggers abusing Obamacare benefits, but get denied the benefits ourselves.

Simple. We pay for other's laziness, they spit in our faces because of it.

Americans are disgusting beings
Greedy, Degenerate, Fat, Lazy, Egoistic

Just listen to the ones thinking it's fun that fellow Americans struggle because they themselves are not affected at the moment.

your paying one way or another dummy, those people will still get treatment for emergencies they wont be able to pay so the cost will get transferred to you

>not cheering as other peoples healthcare coverage is taken away
>not wanting to watch the world burn

its not taken away. the senate will not pass it after the CBO report btfos it.

its like babbys first day of politics on Sup Forums today.

>he thinks the junkies who break into cars would go to treatment
Nigger, the ones who voluntarily take advantage of medical coverage are not the ones who you have to worry about.

Besides, the 2nd Amendment provides a simple solution.

>Assuming I support any form of health care

We are more concerned about

As far as I know hospitals are run as a buissness. How would the cost of other people be transferred to knee unless the government made it that way?

Exactly why does Trumpnigger and Paul shityan keep trying to ram it through then? Just fucking scrap it and try again

I'm not paying for subhuman spics/niggers and fat smokers to live. Let them rot. My money for me and my family only. I voted Trump and GOP for this reason, to ensure that I don't have to subsidize Shaneequa and her little turds she be raising.

>We pay for other's laziness
im not lazy I just dont make enough money to be able to afford healthcare, i run a one man landscaping business and made $500 yesterday chainsawing fallen tress busting my ass

>white
>having a bad health

Mine isn't. I have a job

If people aren't paying their bills they raise the prices to compensate for it.

So get a job

If they're breaking into your car then just shoot them. They're junkies so no one will care.

couldn't handle the bants

HA! I have insurance already only piece of human garbage have fucked up so bad they don't have a job that provides health insurance or cannot afford it.

I'm like you. Wtf

Europeans have no idea how much Obama Care has driven up the cost of insurance. The government has no place to force citizens to purchase a product and no place forcing a business to provide a specific service outside of market demand. There are already government funded healthcare (Medicaid and Medicare) for poor people who cannot afford insurance. Obama Care nearly ruined the insurance industry.

Hey, I work independently in tree service too, not a joke lol I really do

I make a good amount of money. I can pull 10 grand in a weekend if I get a couple crack heads off of Craigslist to help me out. How can you not afford healthcare? It's honestly not that hard bud

>I live in Oklahoma, a lot of jobs need done here for this business.

Don't be an idiot. They never gave us healthcare, none of you dumbasses even know what Obamacare is.

It's an asston on Insurance regulations and makes premiums go up, and for the regular person it's this...

"Alright you capitalist scum, you've gone long enough without paying for healthcare and being uninsured. *Points gun at head* Now buy health insurance to support my ideology or be fined! What you do with your own life and money is now the government's business!"

And then millions of people across America were regularly fined and STILL couldn't afford health insurance, fucking genius. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

What health coverage? No seriously mr 1 post by this id, what coverage? The obongocare where they let insurance companies have state monopolies?

Im saging your shit. Others should sage as well

Can't lose something you never had

yeah so much smarter to let the government control every aspect of your life. fucking moron. kys

Premiums skyrocketed because insurance companies were going broke insuring the uninsurable. The Democrats WANTED to destroy the industry and move to single payer system. Trump gave America a big W today.

they campaigned on healthcare reform, people would notice if they didnt even try

>my healthcare coverage

HAHAHAHAHAHA GET A JOB WITH INSURANCE

Says the person who has this picture saved on their computer. You're fucking nasty bro.

reported to the fbi

>niggers
>work
pick one faggot

>implying shit libs dont want this

our future of freedom is dead the average libshit wants the government to watch over them and protect them, even raise them.

Get a job and pay for them. No more worries!

>have insurance provided by work
>literally not affected by this at all
>voted Donald Trump just to piss off poor people

yaaaas slay queen slay

We have the single payer euro style healthcare here too. It's called the V.A. See how well it works?!?!

Premiums skyrocketed because the individual mandate was weak as fuck (literally cheaper to take the penalty than to buy insurance) and redneck states refused to expand medicaid.

You understand the rationale of being required to own car insurance, right? It's because car accidents can be very expensive but if everyone's paying in, the costs are not so bad, and you're covered in the event of an accident.

It's the same rationale with healthcare except the numbers are much bigger. Health Savings Account? What the hell are they smoking? A serious medical event can easily set you back 40k or more. A 2k tax credit on a HSA is not going to cover that.

The logic is truly simple.

Now there are major problems with the ACA, burdensome regulations on providers, perverse incentives, etc. But this is a step backward. Not that it'll pass the senate anyway.

What the real result of this bill will be is more indigent people with no insurance coming to the ER. They can't pay, and we pass the cost on to all the other patients, just like stores do with shoplifters. ER treatment is expensive as hell, much more expensive than preventive care at a normal PCP.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. There's a very good reason everyone from AARP to AMA is strongly opposed to this bill.

Why can't I get healthcare now? Insurance and doctors still exist. I'm just not paying fpr other people's healthcare now.

Nah I didn't have that shitty healthcare lol.

Have to be on it to have it taken away

>mfw I avoided the obamacare fines

im not american. we always supported trump because its like throwing a wrench into a terrible, disgusting machine. we will burn down the current system, and of course there will be casualties.

Obamacare did nothing for my family's situation. If this new healthcare plan puts everyone into a frothing rage so that they'll re-evaluate it, I'm 100% ok with it. Maybe it'll get corrected to something even better.

>20 years later
>business is actually ded.

Let's crash this plane

Senate will pass a revised version and everyone knows that the CBO is full of shit as of late.

>They can't pay, and we pass the cost on to all the other patients, just like stores do with shoplifters.

More people need to get this. I'm paying for their care either way, so I just want a system that will standardize the fucking cost. And while I'm paying, maybe get my family some care too.

Actually, you just saved the government between 100,000 and 1,000,000 with a round that costs less than $1.

Good job user.

and caused millions more with opium pills. Can't believe you would say that when we are in epidemic territory. When the problem is large enough to lower the life expectancy of the whole white male population. Who pry turned to drugs bc this healthcare, job cuts and extra taxes destroyed their life.
They realize the scam that if they were poor dindus they could live better on welfare and qualify for medicare.

STOP PAYING FOR THEIR FUCKING CARE. Go to another hospital that doesn't have to serve anyone who walks in the door.... oh wait.

The VA is shit.

>employer pays 100% of my healthcare

For one thing I will not really be harmed. That being said the US health care system is a complete mess. If the state is going to be involved in the insurance markets they just need to socialize it and be done with it. Otherwise it would be best if the state was removed completely from the equation. There is no reason health insurance cant be as cheap and easy to purchase as car or homeowners

The bill lets employers gut your healthcare in exactly the same way as the Obamacare changes.

Didn't you know that?

MSM will tell us how bad this is going to be and when it works out great they will complain that it could have been better.

what coverage? my healthcare expense is transacted at the front desk of my gym and the checkout at my grocery store. setting money aside and paying the penalty was working out fine, especially considering the deductibles.

yes, let's have healthy young men foot the bill for fat fucking slobs to eat themselves to death, and for alcoholics to go to the doctor when they cough up blood for the first time. yeah, we should all pay the same.

fuck you and fuck obamacare

Yeah, poor people should die in the streets. Fuck 'em they just didn't work hard like I did. If they'd just done well in school they could've gone to college and gotten a degree in STEM. Dumb cunts, they should all die.

I hope you get appendicitis.

So you've traded the health of your working class for the health of your degenerate junkies
Good job

Correct me if i am wrong.

A man can get a job which covers his insurance

Or a man can run a businness and manage his own insurance

Both of these solutions are elogible for the middle class, right ?

So why are people complaining about >muh insurance ?
You want to tell me, poor slav, that some americans dont work and still had insurance ?

The amount of retardation here is staggering. Use your fucking brains.

So we know that:
>pre-existing conditions will still have to be covered, but companies can charge what they want, and the definition for preexisting condition is laughable (getting pregnant, for example)
>requirements of what an insurance plan covers is being lowered, so "muh employer" is no longer a guarantee for you, since your employer is going to do whatever it can to cut costs
>the mandate is gone

How it would probably play out if the bill were to pass in the senate in its current state;

>insurance companies raise prices for people with pre-existing conditions
>healthy people that don't want to pay for health insurance drop coverage
>insurance companies again raise the prices for people that need health insurance to survive, because of lost income
>cost becomes too much for sick people, so they drop coverage
>insurance companies again try to recoup lost profit, this cascades down to healthy people
>remaining healthy people drop coverage
>insurance markets collapse

Sup Forums must be mostly 15-20 year olds or something.

Itll actually cost my employer less to insure me, so they will be able to offer that benefit to more employees for the same cost to them.

People I know will actually gain cheaper/better healthcare because of this.

I'm not just talking in the general sense. My mom has no ability to take care of herself if anything major were to happen to her.

So, since I'm already going to be on the line for housing and food for her if something happens, I would appreciate not having to pay her medical bills.

And even if I could go to a hospital that won't take care of everyone who walks in, the expenses spread out in society in other ways so no matter what I'm paying.

Also there is the whole preventative care aspect.

Employer healthcare follows the same rules under the AHCA bill.

lol you're fucked

i have money set aside. you know, for healthcare costs. what i'm saying is i've insured myself.

to me this seems more reasonable than paying for some fucking drug addict or fat fucking slob or anyone else killing themselves every month with a deductible so high i can't even get basic shit, but i'm paying for shit i can't use because no insurance company even wants to bother competing much less stay in the exchange in my state

only a retard prefers obamacare in its current state to any other system. and that includes a real single payer system without the cronyism

fuck off. get appendicitis yourself you fucking pussy

>number 1. gdp worldwide
>business is ded
nice try henry ford

His whole fucking post was about him having a job paying for niggers that don't have one.

Damn you are a special kind of retard.

I agree with you like, 95%. People's situations aren't always because of their choices and some are just dealt a bad hand.

But speaking from family experience, there is a group of people (probably pretty small) that just can't seem to stop actively making bad decisions. And those people infuriate me.

So you have enough money to buy a house in savings in case you develop cancer?

Riiiiiiight.

>file deleted
Why am I always late to the party?

I have no insurance it's already taken away from me I'm not cheering this bill at all.

If it passes the senate. The bill wont go any further it was designed to die but provide cover for the house members by being able to claim they did their job and passed a bill.

The dems will just smack it down and will smack everything down for the next 8 years because they are severely butt hurt all while blaming trump on nothing getting done.

I'm not happy about it OP.

what if we are able-bodied ubermensch who don't need no healthcare coverage

it wasn't completely taken away

>Be American
>Go to college and get a STEM degree
>still flip burgers as social mobility is almost nonexistent
>Be in debt
>get shot
>survive and have even bigger debt because some junkie got a gun thanks to the 2nd.

I sometimes wonder why americans are okay with this. Do you people really believe in the great american delusion?

Technically this was a conservative plan long before obama used it. They wanted there to be a public option too.

Nothing better than being altruistic, you fucking pinko

>$500/day
>not as good as a wagecuck job
I see you've not worked a day in your life

>"Well yeah but niggers and spics and liberals!" -Sup Forums

>The point

>your aim

imagine is as a society we reinforced healthy behavior instead of being conned into this "healthcare" ponzi scheme and could just pay cash for deflated procedure costs and medicine when we needed to

If you're asking if we're ok with niggers then the answer is no.

I fail to see how the solution to that is to fine people for not insuring themselves into poverty, and making health insurance more unaffordable.

no. again, i am a young, healthy man. i don't save money i could otherwise invest because i expect to get cancer soon. i am in my early 30's now. i was on my parents' insurance until i was like 21 or whatever. no cancer. i guess the best chance cancer has against me now is testicular cancer. i'd prefer to roll the dice and take advantage of bankruptcy than burn my money every month to pay for insulin for some fat fucking slob

do you even realize why obamacare failed?

Hey here. How did you get that from what I said? I just want to spend the money IM ALREADY SPENDING more efficiently. Not taking anything away.

b-but Universal Healthcare is a communist idea which was invented by Richard Marx who said "Religion is the opiate of the masses" to spread communism and fight against freedom and democracy for Satan. Universal Healthcare killed over 6546576 Million people, still like it you stupid eurofag?