Does China actually have a high IQ or do they just cheat on tests?

reuters.com/article/us-massachusetts-education-idUSKBN1802LH?il=0

U.S. authorities said on Thursday they arrested four Chinese nationals who were involved in a scheme to falsely take college entrance exams.

Yue Wang, a Chinese student at Hult International Business School in Cambridge, agreed to sit for the TOEFL, the English-language exam widely used to assess foreign applicants, for the trio, federal prosecutors in Boston said.

Shikun Zhang, 24, Leyi Huang, 21, and Xiaomeng Cheng, 21, used the exam scores to gain admission to Northeastern University, Penn State University and Arizona State University, respectively, according to prosecutors.

Zhang, Huang and Cheng paid Wang, 25, nearly $7,000 take the test after they had failed to meet the universities' minimum scores, according to charging documents.

After they were admitted, the three were issued student visas by the U.S. State Department. They face immigration-related charges of conspiring to defraud the United States, prosecutors said.

"By effectively purchasing passing scores, they violated the rules and regulations of the exam, taking spots at U.S. colleges and universities that could have gone to others," William Weinreb, acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts, said in a statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends. We have to know if this is such a common practice or if these are statistical outliers.

>A FUCKING FENCE

It's an open secret that it's common practice in China.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

Chinese teachers tried to stop students from cheating and the parents literally organized a protest.

>Does China actually have a high IQ or do they just cheat on tests?

Maybe both

I know someone who used to teach in China, he said cheating was extremely normal when he was there. That's I doubt they are any different after 2010.
With a strict enforcement of studying they SHOULD be performing better but the cheating is still there anyways.

Scpre-padding AND cheating (not to mention tests designed to enable it). Happens here too. The genetics
-IQ correlation is bullshit in E. Asia.

Also, probably fewer than 5% of E. Asian students at elite universities abroad actually did the work to get in on their own merit.

Don't ask how I know this shit but I can assure you it's true

bump

Do you have to take a TOEFL test to study in the US if you're a UK Citizen?

They cheat on everything. Plagiarism is part of their culture.

Has anyone actually investigated if their suppose high IQ scores are legit though? How are those tests administered?

How is China's IQ so high? Do they just leave out the millions of farmers and other dumb people?

it's well known that chinks bribe amelican correges for admittance and equally well known that even the most SJW professors are getting annoyed at their complete lack of critical thinking capability

dude, they're administered to chinks, by chinks, for chinks. you can't trust any of the numbers for the same reason that all chinese art is assumed counterfeit by the auction houses: the chinese are incapable of original thought

The PISA scores are legit but only look at their most expensive cities

In universities such as in America they also cheat quite aggressively. They also have other techniques such as mass pooling homework. It is actually so bad that colleges have responded by stacking science subjects with difficult material in the second semester in order to try to eliminate people. It's an unfair and discouraging practice to the White students, of course.

How does China prevent cheating on those?

Of course they fucking cheat. Education is harsh and filled with competition. Its also aticket out of poverty and there is zero oversight, what do you expect?

Youd cheat too when its the only way to win

mongolia is surprising desu, would think theyd be in the same range as kazakh or the stan countries

nope, but we have tibetans

They're fucking chinks. Recall any story you've read about them cutting production corners, cheating is in their blood.

stemfag here, the chinks were the biggest fucking cheaters in my school. They had nearly a decade worth of answers to old tests, past down from chink to chink

*passed

This.

My state(VERY well funded, regarded, ranked) university in a very white state has been transformed into an international school over the last decade or less.

The reason?

Foreign students pay 50k/yr for a school with an in-state tuition of less than 20k. It's bullshit, it locks out a lot working class whites to educate the children of extreme privilege in other countries. The professors talk about it behind closed doors, I worked in a lab through undergrad and overheard a lot of pissed of professors, they fully understand that isn't what our university was supposed to be, but they couldn't change it. They all knew very qualified people who couldn't get in, but somehow these international students who couldn't even speak the fucking language, let alone write in it, were admitted in droves. Short interactions with many made me realize they don't UNDERSTAND the language half the time either.

So then, how are they passing the courses?

Facebook groups and cheating, every fucking time.

Well that's pretty practical, isn't it? If you want academic success it makes sense to have collection of answers ready, if you have siblings or community that you want to excel.

I had a few Chinese people in my biology class designed for bio majors. When the teacher asked them out of the box questions you could just see them lock up and were unable to give a coherent answer.

Fucking Yeti niggers

>They had nearly a decade worth of answers to old tests, past down from chink to chink
That's not cheating though

Having high IQ and cheating isn't mutually exclusive.

IQ is partially a genetics thing. So it's obvious the Chinese have the IQ, since the Koreans and the Japanese display the same traits.

If I recall correctly, the Gaussian Elimination method to solve multiple equations with multiple unknowns is from China 200 B.C.

I think it's very unlikely that the IQ scores for East Asians would be correct. Too many things in the real world that makes the score doubtful, without even going into the trash reputation that E-Asians have from cheating in everything.

They might have better ability to concentrate and really try their best in testing environments, I believe those are two factors that could also have impact.

It renders the standard distribution null though, it's not equal footing so it's a meaningless measure of performance of both the students AND the professors.

State pays for education up to high school. You only have to pay for the uniform.

In college the roles reverse, the Asian kids are the retarded ones and the well dressed white kids are the smartest. It's strange to see the opposite of what High School was like.

Anyone else who went to college here can back me up.

Lol not that far off from the truth. There are lots of smart Asians, but they largely lacked the spark and social polish of (largely) private school whites.

>Too many things in the real world that makes the score doubtful
In real world:
Korea: Samsung
Japan: Matsushita + shit ton others
Finland: Nokia

Then blame the professors for not changing the fucking questions. Anybody with half a brain would look for past exams in order to know how to tackle a test, you can't call that cheating
>IQ is partially a genetics thing. So it's obvious the Chinese have the IQ, since the Koreans and the Japanese display the same traits.
This, they cheat but that doesn't mean they have nigger tier IQ. Even Mongolia has high IQ

Those IQ scores come from Lynn's study which is a fraud. He didn't even test 100+ countries he just estimated their IQs based on other assumptions. It's literally a map of IQs based on stereotypes from the USA. There is no comprehensive study available for IQ and country because IQ tests are a western meme to test intelligence.

More or less. College is about thinking critically, which isn't something that's in the chink's code.

Asians & Whites are smarter due to Environmental needs & Neanderthal DNA.

yes

they cheat

But of course, whites are smarter than blacks. It's just that nobody can be smart than whites, because you are white and don't want it.

This

Also their best human capital is concentrated in the cities where they give the tests

Please make another thread Anon5!

cheat for sure, plus their kids aren't happy. Way too much studying and parental pressure.

Professors are another complaint entirely, it's a research university and I was STEM, so they are 90% there to do research and 10% teach, 5% which they pass off to TA's.

One professor, a based jew, found out about a facebook group and laid down the ban hammer to like 20 asians. It was grorious,

>Cheating on IQ tests

Your IQ might be below the median of your nation.

My FOB korean gook physics professor goes to insane lengths to ensure we aren't cheating on tests. He pretty much thinks every single one of us will cheat if he didn't try to prevent it.

This. I don't think we even have any IQ tests here.

For my physics series I had an ex-soviet nuclear physicist who defected during the cold war, coolest man ever. He would unironically stand next to groups of asians and just stare at them during exams.

For the final part of the physics series I had a sexy russian woman, ex ballerina, who would wear sexy outfits and show dat azz all during lecture. Every movement she made was this beautiful mixture of sex and dance.

I still fap to her.

Online classes are insanely easy to cheat on. I know people who simple copy test questions and paste into google, and quizlet has the exact question and answer ready.

China has an over 2000 year old culture where cheating on civil service exams was a central part. Pic related is a shirt with an essay written on it, a common cheating device in classical China. Do you really think they've changed?

I agree with those sentiments. My degree was Economics and you DID NOT want to have to work with them in groups or sit next to them during a test. They would never ever raise their hand or participate in class. I don't think even half of them graduated.

That's actually pretty smart.

With their writing you can squeeze lots of information in a small space because a single "letter" is its own word, that's probably a book worth of knowlege.

You know... You sort of need high IQ to be able to come up with such a solution to begin with.

That reminds me, I sat next to one in a bio class and he would constantly ask me for clarification about what the teacher just said. Bruh, I'm trying to listen and write what the teacher is saying, not teach you.

>IQ tests are a western meme to test intelligence
Muh "there are many shapes of intelligence".

Recently immigrated Asians in teh West are generally all rich or wealthy and very willing to pay lots of money for bullshit tutors, you missed an opportunity to make $$$.

Both. Anyone who has been to a decent college or university stateside can tell you that chinks (Not Chinese Americans, Chink Chinks) cheat shamelessly and that they act offended if you dare to call them out on it.

For similar phenomenon, look at how Chinks regularly cheat intellectual property law, or how they make rip-off versions of their goods (even basic goods like eggs to sell to their own). They're a culture of swindlers and shysters.

Little bit of both. They very selectively pick which regions to put in studies aimed towards the average intelligence. Purposefully leaving out major poor regions where kids barely have access to education, if at all, and only leaving in the regions where an average high school student has a 10 hour daily schedule of schoolwork.

So they don't straight up cheat on the tests, just the studies by cherry picking in the data set.

And that's also the kicker, or punchline rather. IQ or general intelligence is actually something that can be gained or taught. The remarkable thing about a brain is that what ever neural pathwork is established by X can also be used by Y. So things like mathematical ability and reading comprehension don't just make you good in math and reading but actually increase your overall capacity in things like critical thinking and deduction. Hence, Asians who get ball busted from a young age to treat their school life as an actual job usually score pretty high on IQ tests.

If you thought intelligence could be measured on a linear scale then you're a retard. IQ tests are used by psychologists to determine learning disability through a cut off score. Higher scores do not equate to higher intelligence. Intelligence is multi faceted.

they cheat like hell

>siege warfare after teachers tried to stop pupils from cheating
>2017, falling for the Chink Jew

I already get paid to go to school, I don't need to waste my time like that.

Cheating is the smartest thing a human can do. Reduces effort needed, increases success. Most cheaters do great in life. The only cheaters who do poorly, are those who cheat poorly.

The only people getting paid to study are hot sluts doing cams and fucking for tests and essays and such.

... pics?

East Asian countries definitely have the IQ to succeed, but they either become lazy or afraid they won't pass the rigorous curriculum which leads to cheating.

You can see this happening on a miniature scale in places like high school with difficult AP classes. Fortunately, I was intelligent enough to be in these classes and the cheating was very rampant for the two reason above. Even if they get caught on one exam, they still cheat on the next. Cheating happens in almost any place with a concentrated mass of intelligence in education and sadly there's really nothing a teacher can do about except catch the cheaters in the act.

While I have boned one professor, that aint me :(.

Holy shit what a bunch of fucking babies. If they spent 50% of the time and resources that it took to come up with cheating methods like that they could just study and do well on the exams

>Also, probably fewer than 5% of E. Asian students at elite universities abroad actually did the work to get in on their own merit.

it shows too, i remember seeing some stats on students failing and getting kicked out and chinks born in china (as opposed to 2nd gen american born chinks) had a ridiculously high failure rate

Hi Iowa City

In ECE at Purdue University they cheat on everything. It takes 5 asian imports working together to do an assignment I do by myself. Theyre stupid leeches

I think a significant part is the lack of English language comprehension or mastery.

I had a neuroscience class where every exam was literally 4 questions, but each one required a full page essay. Chinks were mad as fuck because they couldn't write that fast in english, TA's had to talk to us as a class about penmanship, asians couldn't write for shit lol. None of it was regurgitation either, mostly it was just proposing experiments/designs and expected results, so it was a double whammy of creativity and english mastery

Seattle

>IQ or general intelligence is actually something that can be gained or taught.
No, no it's not.

I'm pretty sure it's just cheating, when i look at those IQ score maps it's only China thats really ahead.

Nice, I'm currently at UW Seattle. There's tons of chinks even even at Green River.

>cheating
>IQ test
kek.

>Zhang, Huang and Cheng paid Wang

If you think about it, the Chinese and Japanese writing system probably had an additional function: as an evolution mechanism

You seperate the children into smart ones and dumb ones.
Those who are able to learn the super complex alphabet are considered part of the elite, and most likely selected for various social benefits that ensured survival and giving offspring.

Those who couldn't learn got filtered off into the farmlands, where they had to survive by other means, or die off in the famines or whatever.

That too is a form of evolution.
In the west, we took on a different strategy, a more communistic one, where we had an alphabet that's easier to learn so everybody can come along, the benefit was we found a larger talent mass that could read and write. The downside is, we have no evolution anymore, because this system is handholding all the retards too.

I think it's an interesting thought.

my dad worked at a University of California school which was filling up with chinks and gooks, he thought it was pretty crappy because local kids that should have been able to get in were being overlooked for that foreign money
the school pushed too far and the regents told them to knock it off

Exactly what happened at UW.

It's a fucking state school larping as an international school

Why is everyone glorifying that "brand new" peice of shit carrier they have? It's just as shitty as their other one

then they have 2 options
learn english and come back when they're ready
or
go back to ching chong land where they can read and write the language

Chinks are notorious for stealing and lying
It's like it's a cultural thing

>knowing a test will determine the rest of your life

>NOT cheating on it

That is the true test. Some white people are so honest they disarm themselves in a dog-eat-dog world of cheats.

at least they got told to knock it off
suck though

My wife is from Hunan and I have a front row seat to this bullshit.

They are clever enough to cheat and just steal everything they cannot come up with themselves, that's virtually what has built the entirety of modern China. We are dumb and greedy enough to allow it and they will be a superpower just by virtue of population and economic buying power in addition to stealing everything they need.

They don't hesitate to swindle the shit out of each other at home and abroad too.

True dat

niggers don't even bother with cheating

>Does China actually have a high IQ
Yes, but moreso they condition themselves with extremely high academic standards and people who don't work hard are just frowned upon in society.

Shame the place is fucking filthy.

They go to other countries and still act like savages as well.

t. chang

Nah, I don't even like Chinks. They're shady as fuck bootleggers and responsible for a shit ton of awful drugs that are processed over there and shipped to the U.S.

That I haven't really seen but most of the Chinese-American people I've known are middle class and somewhat respectable. I imagine the city scum are much different.

I've lived in Japan before. Chinese tourists have a notorious reputation for being shit heads. Want to take a day trip to see a shrine? Have fun wading through hordes of Chinese people standing in the way, being loud, and throwing trash everywhere.

>Want to take a day trip to see a shrine? Have fun wading through hordes of Chinese people standing in the way, being loud, and throwing trash everywhere.
Awful. I've heard shit like that, too.

>believing in the jewish iq lie
have you noticed that jews score the most points in this "tests"?

Can confirm it.
Asian can just do repetitive task, everything else would be a danger for science or humanity.
1. Law of Science: Never trust a paper from China or India

They cheat on tests. Moreover we don't actually have IQ stats on chinese, it's derived from standardized entrance exams instead (those same exams that sent the country into riots the second the government of some region decided to add people in the test rooms to make sure people don't cheat, because it gave people in other regions "unfair advantage" and it's unfair to the children of the region).

Like all Communists, they cheat on everything all the time.

Do you really believe their gross GDP surpassed the US that they are parasitizing all their technological innovations from?

If you do, I have real estate on Mars to sell you.

;)

What if the jew uses the same dirty tricks?

It activates your neurons...