HOW THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO AFFORD HIS HEALTHCARE NOW? HE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE WITHOUT HEALTHCARE. DO YOU FEEL GOOD...

HOW THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO AFFORD HIS HEALTHCARE NOW? HE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE WITHOUT HEALTHCARE. DO YOU FEEL GOOD, YOU FUCKING NAZIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/860155274925047814
youtube.com/watch?v=eXgpBcM7xkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A healthy diet and exercise will be cheaper for him than being obese

>fat gaymers dying

I was against Trumpcare before your shitpost OP. Thanks for sorting me out.

boogie tonight

Is that a bowl of fucking mayonnaise.

boo fucking hoo

that fat sack of shit could have lost weight decades ago. good riddance.

T H I C C

He is 40 or so isn't he? He'll be dead by 50 irregardless of his healthcare.

how do you assholes feel knowing your political beliefs are literally going to kill an innocent man? this is so fucked up.

I have that bowl, got it at Walmart for 1 dollar, God Bless America.

Well, he did afford all that food that made him so fat. Why not begin with not eating that much, therefore not paying so much and putting the money into healthcare/gym membership

Innocence doesn't make you a valuable person.
He's literally a leech on society. Only insecure Sup Forumstards found him entertaining in 2008, he shouldn't be getting any free handouts.

Yes

Next

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS "OUR PROBLEM?"

HE'S GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF HIS OWN DECISIONS, FAGGOT.

Request to livestream death

>Everyone conveniently ignoring the fact that it's Republicans who make poor health decisions and constantly take the side of major corporations when it comes to large soda bans

>Everyone conveniently ignoring the fact that Republicans went full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when Michelle Obama proposed healthier school lunches

Congrats morons, but at least Paul Ryan gifted you the RIGHT to die a slow preventable death.

Jesus christ. What a fatass piece of shit. Fuck anyone that enables this guy.

here is a redpill

allopathic medicine and garbage and shortens your lifespan and makes you miserable

the true ways to health are much much cheaper and you can do them yourself

Hope this fat fuck dies.

Waste of life.

>innocent

If he had to work for his money, he wouldn't be so fat

So how much does this fat fucker weigh now? I googled it and he weighed 550 in 2011. Based on that pic it looks like he's surpassed the 600 lb mark. Doesn't look like its possible to start losing weight naturally at that point, he's gonna need surgery.

The point is make your own decisions and live with the consequences. Otherwise they can social engineer us into whatever has maximum "social utility." Like motorcycling? Too bad, it adds "cost to society." Want to live to old age? Too bad, if you're too old to work, "society" doesn't need you anymore.

SALAD DODGING

Boogie weighs 526lbs.

To maintain this weight at current levels (not losing or gaining) he would have to be consuming 7,890 calories per day.

A McDonald's Big Mac is 540 calories.

Boogie is consuming the equivalent of just under 15 Big Macs per day. For 4 years straight.

Feeding kids garbage only makes them run to the vending machines. The government can never replace a mother and a father acting as role models to a child.

Can this fuck die already?

why isnt this fat fuck paying for his own healthcare if he can afford all that food?

Let him. Survival of the fittest.

You mean 7,890 calories of genetics per day.

my political beliefs didnt make him a lazy, fat fuck, his shitty life choices did.

only he can fix what is wrong with him

I have no empathy for fat fucks.

>Be Boogie
>Eat 2 Big Macs for breakfast
>11am
>Get hungry again, polish 2 more Big Macs
>1pm
>Yay lunch time, time for 4 Big Macs
>6pm
>Time for dinner, 6 Big Macs
>8pm
>Make video complaining I can't lose weight :(
>Midnight
>Polish off a midnight Big Mac for good measure

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Time for fat libcucks to actually take care of themselves instead of relying on the government to take care of them. But that would require personal responsibility.

Fucking Jews making America fat.

well he probably spends 10k a month in fucking action figures and game merchandising, he can use that money

he just has to stop being a manchild

>innocent
kek
I bet you think you're innocent, too.

boy, when you fuckers get ate or hung from lamposts it's going to come as a real shock, aint it?

>HE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE
Shoulda thought of that before he chose to be obese.

what

>HE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE WITHOUT HEALTHCARE. DO YOU FEEL GOOD, YOU FUCKING NAZIS?

yes

the assumption that all poor people want the government to gib dem thangs is just absolutely the kind of retarded shit that dumbfuck liberals think

not everybody is a leech like you, most people would rather die than become a huge disgusting burden on their community but not you disgusting evil shitheads. jfc, kys

I don't even know who this guy is but I keep seeing threads about him.

Agreed. He's fucking upthe healthcare system for the rest of us. This guy should be uninsurable.

I just looked at his youtube channel and he has 3.9 MILLION subscribers.

what about the thousands of innocent animals that were slaughtered to feed this fat sack of shit.

My favorite thing about Francis is how long he's talked about losing weight and how every single time without fail he never does.

What is this from?

why the fuck is he still alive anyway?

>HOW THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO AFFORD HIS HEALTHCARE NOW?

He makes (or made) $220k a year. He'll be fine.

How do you know they were all innocent?

Sup Forumscare: Individuals with bmi over 30 or with aids are rejected. Would be best system ever, so affordable.

S to spit on grave

S

I'm no stranger to weight gain, but how the fuck do you get THAT big? I feel fat as fuck at 230 lbs. You must really hate yourself if you eat 9000 calories a day.

so fat

Not. My. Problem.

>innocent

To be fair his life story and childhood is a bit of a tear jerker, it's on Youtube.

THIS MAN IS OVER FAT HE IS DERSVERERTING TO DIIIIIE!

>man

I dont see how they do it. I'm under the recommended weight limit I need calories.

Idk why everyone is mad at boogie. I thought he was trying to lose weight.

ha ha
no
you're just stupid

MAYONAISE HOGGIN'

Those animals would kill you and everyone you care about if they could.

He lost enough weight to get some kind of surgery.

why doesnt he stop eating and use the money for health insurance?

what a lazy fat fuck!

Boogie is so fucking fat. He probably fellatios hotdogs before he eats them.

I have a hard fucking time having sympathy for fat people.

He should march to Washington to protest by the time he arrive he will be fit and won't need healthcare

If he lost the weight he would be insurable. He has the money. It isn't our fault he is fat. Heck losing weight would probably save him hundreds of dollars in food.

Kek die you fat fuck,natural selection at its finest,all fat people should be executed a.fucking waste of space and resources.

Fuck this guy, he made a lot of money thanks to youtube and didn't take the chance to improve himself, he deserves a heart stroke tbqh.

Is there an actual medical reason for his obesity or is it just over-eating and inactivity?

>uninsurable
Exactly. He can still get fucking healthcare. He just has to pay for his fucking fatass

I think it's beacause he got abused by his parents or something like that.

I like boogie but his mental illness is killing him and we shouldn't have to pay his healthcare. I've been fat before but normal fat and getting to 500lbs is a mental issue. He's not gonna live long obviously.

>implying there's a medical reason you gain weight from not eating

Even if you have a 'slow metabolism', you can't make calories and fat from thin air.

>this fat fuck is now going to die as a result of his horrendous lifestyle choices and will no longer continue to sap hundreds of thousands of dollars from hard-working taxpayers
wouldn't have it any other way tbqh

Abused by his parents, depression, no friends, fat at a young age.

My life story is also sad. But guess what? I don't beg for handouts or use it as an excuse, I moved on.
Also, not talking shit about his weight because that's just a shitty thing to do but he's generally a shitty person to his supporters and viewers on twitch.

Broadwalk Empire, season 4 if I remember correctly, not sure which episode it was though

twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/860155274925047814

So where is Bill?

youtube.com/watch?v=eXgpBcM7xkA

Based Iceland

isn't that guy like 40 years old? he already has no business being alive

I watched him for a short period in ~2012, how is he a shitty person?

>innocent

Obesity is a crime against nature. A crime nature used to be able to punish freely.

Watch his twitch.

I doubt it. He probably just shopped around long enough to find a doctor willing to just do it anyway, knowing it will probably kill him when he continues to keep eating the same amount.

if you honestly can't stop eating to safe your life, you should just die.

5/10

liberalfag detected!

The replacement is just as bad. Us wage cucks are stilling paying for NEETs, nigs, spics, fats, etc

hahahaha
**breathe**
hahahahahahahahahaha

BIG BURGER LOVES TO EAT

Drink that nightmare shake from dairy queen.

I'd rather not. Give me the rundown.

His Youtube bucks should cover it.

Guys just in case you didn't know he is getting a weight reduction surgery, which he had to lose weight in order to get.