M-Muh Legacy

>M-Muh Legacy

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-wont-vote-on-house-passed-healthcare-bill/article/2622152
politicususa.com/2017/05/04/republican-senators-admit-republican-health-care-bill-die-senate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ignores that the wall is never happening

It's happening. I bet you think its a bad thing illegal border crossings are down.

>is in denial

Idiot. It WILL happen and you lib fags cannot do a thing about it. 100 DAYS ANS THOUSANDS TO GO!

King Nigger status:

[X] Dethroned
[ ] Not Dethroned

not one dollar can even be appropriated until October of next year. Trump is allowed to repair 40 miles of border fence, that's it.

I know, it's hard to admit you got shammed.

Know what a budget is?

Wsnna bet 'border security ' is a priority in 2018?

You libs are fucked. Bad

It will happen eventually, the democrats can't hold out for 8 years

Quite a story, Mark.

Time to retire Obama.

I am far from a lib. There is nothing in the budget for a wall. If there is next year that means it doesn't start until 2019, which means he will not get reelected because it will not even be close to done.

If you think Trump is doing well you should unironically hang yourself. Sure he's dealing with spineless cuckservatives, but that is no excuse for how he has buddied up to Wall Street, even though he owes them nothing? hmmm

Or he will sign exec order for safety reasons.

We win. Period.

What is the government going to do, mandate a company to build it?

That is communism.

The amount if salt here could soften my water at home for a year.
500 or so pounds?

You lost never trumper.
And BAD.

The US is in debt. The wall itself is just an egoistic stunt, it's not stopping anyone.
China'll be very happy about this, I mean it
is inevitable that they'll become the first economicly, so meh.

>tfw I still have Obamacare

How old are you man?
Have a bidding war?.know what the free market means?! You dont think hundreds of companies would die for that job?

There is literally no salt in my statements, just facts. You can look at the budget yourself.

Thank god because the military industrial complex's CEO's really needed a bonus.

>Im far from a lib
Call yourself what you want, but you're nothing more than a useful idiot for those libs you're trying to distance yourself from.

>The wall itself is just an egoistic stunt, it's not stopping anyone
Walls work actually, checkout sebta and melilia

Yeah another 10 billion will really hurt us.
You massive morons.
It is symbolic too.

STAY THE FUCK OUT

>We hate Obama so much. We are willing to destroy america to get rid of his legacy.

It's a good thing I have duel citizenship.

>how old are you
>thinks you can just bypass law and building code by signing a piece of paper

The wall is literally not on their radar. All Trump cares about is manipulating the media into convincing you autists that he is doing something useful.

ITT libs ans trump haters that KNOW trump will keep his promises one way or another and be considered one of the greatest presidents ever.
Even better than the beloved
KING NIGGER

What's that? Do you have duels to the death for citizenship like a gladiator match?

>duel citizenry
>duel

Come home black man..

>ooga booga
>uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Has literally kept 0 of the promises he made in October to accomplish within the first 100 days of his presidency.

Are you tired of winning yet? so much winning!

>destroy america

That is what trump is trying to undo moron.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Duel means i have citizenship in two countries concurrently.

Even Coulter doesn't support Trump anymore.

When oil CEO's are in charge of "America First" policy, you know you fucked up.

adios

>he has the sigil of satan on his flag

The amount of salt itp is nauseating

I believe you mean dual, my dude.

RELEVANT

yeap sorry.

Remember when people said Trump could never become the republican candidate? Remember when people said he would never be president? Remember when people said he wouldn't deal with Muslim immigration? Remember when people said he would never be able to repeal obamacare?

The wall is coming, anyone that thought construction would have begun the day he got into office is an idiot.

Blame the traitors blocking him like the RINOs and Neocons for fuck's sake

>what is tpp kill?
> what is budget?
>what is military growth?
>what is less illegal immigration?
>what are tax cuts?
>what is now repeal ans replace?
>what os lifting offshore king nig drilling ban?
>pipeline?

100 days is an arbitrary number. HE DID A SHITLOAD !

I am 100 percent sure that ALL he ran on will be dealt with in 4 years DRASTICALLY changing the landscape of america.

AND YOU CANNOT DO A THING ABOUT IT@ AHAHAHHAH

>implying Satan isn't samefag on the entire board

You're good.

Your good
Lol

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME, I MADE MY MISTAKES, GOT NOWHERE TO RUN, THE NIGHT GOES ON AS I'M FADING AWAY. I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE, I JUST WANNA SCREAM...HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

You are implying that all those are good things. I don't see how defunding social programs and increasing an already bloated military budget is a good thing.

>what os lifting offshore king nig drilling ban?

not a good things.

>I know, it's hard for you to admit hilldabeast lost her fat ass twice.
But repeat after me.
hilldog is a loser.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Obama you shitty president

Are you trying to seed some newspeak?

Cos it really seems like you're trying to seed some newspeak

That has a ring to it actually

Could be easily shortened to RAPING for the sake of brevity and could be used in reference to general cultural enrichment

We're talking 2019 at best and that's if the funds are in the budget at all.

He is already completely focused on his reelection as it is, seeing as how he won't shut up about how the media is mean to him.

We were supposed to have won, why would he kick a dead dog unless for his own end?

Cry nigga biatch!

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-wont-vote-on-house-passed-healthcare-bill/article/2622152

The Senate isn't even voting on the bill that the House just passed. They're writing their own. It was literally just another fucking photo op for Trump. Pathetic.

>He is already completely focused on his reelection as it is

I'm willing to bet real money he wont. Instead his daughter will run.

the Republicans will lose in 2020

some of the whites conned by Trump will stay at home and the Democrats will someone to be more enthusiastic over than Hillary

How many shills are brigading pol right now?

>implying he needs to be reelected and won't instate himself as emperor

I'm guessing you are a shill. Calling a bad deal isn't shilling. I don't want to lose my health insurance because a family has no will power.

Anyone have a higher res of that image? I just have this.

If he does I know a few conservative groups that would try to put a bullet in his head. He is losing his standing with a lot of militias.

Would be the biggest political blunder in history, Ivanka is not capable and operates solely on emotion. Her role is a game to them.

AND
>AND
AND

It keeps getting worse and worse for King Nig regarding the illegal wiretaps story.

>first black president
>first president to go to jail

mfw

Lel good luck getting past the marines he'll have guarding him 25/8

Why would he stop shitting all over the media? He said he wanted to make America great again and the media is part of America. The media hasn't learned their lesson yet so on the fight goes to bring them back to sanity.

To a conservative?
VERY GOOD.

OH I FORGOT THE BIG ONE

GORSUCH!@!@@@@@@@@

LOL

Wondering the story behind "JUST"

Not being an asshole and yes I have lurked a long time here, but not sure about that one. I feel like I am missing something pretty funny...

>friendly reminder
Fake news literally means lugenpresse

oh my god, that's David Brock

Let's be honest, the only thing Obama will be remembered for is being the first black president.

nvm found it

It''s almost as though the Jews were slandering The Nazi Party like the mainstream media slanders Trump.

obama getting a free pass for all of his misgivings is proof that liberals are just as racist as all the folks that they're witch hunting

The USA are already in debt and it's not looking like the deficit is gonna stop. This indirectly means that the budget is nearly infinite.

>inb4 a federal judge appointed by Obama declares it unconstitutional

I never knew that Obama care extended to a fucking leaf. Now I am extremely glad that the house bill passed!

>in before the traitors get BTFO in Supreme court.

Wait till ginsburg dies in next month or so.

America.... coming back!

Wait, they got rid of the mandatory insurance that was ruled a tax?

Pol needs to start dropping the jew out of the equation and just treating them the way trump does, with measured disdain, he knows about the kikery they are capable of, he worked in new kike city most of his career, I think his main motive for getting into office is so he could expose who really did 9/11 because of how many friends he lost in the attack, and he needs to stay as neutral as he can until the smoking gun is revealed

YEP!!!!!!

well that is in plan. Senate has to ok it but will aend back to house. They will ezit ir ans send back to senate.

Refining period.

Then law

Obama has 1,000x the legacy the fat orange slob ever will

KYS shill

Top ironic kek

Look around you fuckhead. If anyone's the shill here it's you

Still a long way to go to get through senate. Not to mention you're not even getting your wall. AHahaha

>Sup Forums needs to start dropping The Jew out of the equation

Purely for pragmatic reasons goy

The only good thing out of the forced orange meme was the ancaps.

>obama

>legacy

promises change, does nothing

Ahahhahah massive bait here gents!

Orange baboon has accomplished more in 107 days than king nigger in 3,000 days.

border crossings are not down
apprehensions are down

there is no way to measure crossings

Thanks sheriff arapaio.
I am glad we get the cold facts from u.

Like what? This was it. He didn't pass shit. Everything was done by someone else or in spite of him. He was the No Man's Sky of presidents.

t. Liberal cuckold

did trumpcare pass the senate?

spell my name right, nigger

Jose isn't getting any sneakier

Unfortunately, I don't see her dying within the next four years. She'll probably hold out till 2020 with some hope that a democrat will win the presidency. If not, she'd resign at that point.

Also, if Trump does manage to win a second term, he may also get to replace Breyer, another Bill Clinton appointee. He'd be 86 by the time Trump leaves office, if he lives that long.

Republican Senators are making it well known that they don't see a way for the House's American Health Care Act to pass the Senate. As soon as the bill hits the Senate, it will be dead.

politicususa.com/2017/05/04/republican-senators-admit-republican-health-care-bill-die-senate.html

hello shill

he has 4 years. likely 8 if the dems keep this up

Hahaha obama BTFO! This is so worth losing my healthcare coverage, FUCK liberals! MAGA!!!!!!

Ask (((greatest ally))) how well it works.

To add on, if it worked even a fraction as well as the walls I just listed, it'd pay for itself within a year when the deportations started.