>have never enjoyed the advantage of homogeneous society
>Sup Forums say it is good
>divese society seems much more better

How is your culturally divese society? Sup Forums

is it nice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If anyone unironically replies to you is a faggot and should kill themselves tb󠀁h

Show us your nose.

5:26 a.m. on May 5th in Japan right now. Proxy?

I live in Atlanta

It is not pleasant sometimes due to how "diverse" it is

Show us your hoes.

>Jcew
oh shit, shit, shut it down

You don't know what you've got till its gone.

It's golden week. faggot

he's probably the most austistic guy on pol

How can the filename be a smily face ! when did this foolishness start ?

what the heck is a gorrden wiku?

Theres no filters for file names

also I live in a poor hellhole in the mountains, sometimes called the opioid capital of america. it's all toothless scotch-irish here.

goooo hhhhomme whuuuite piguuuurrrreeee

Burgerfag here. I live in Georgia, one of the most ethnically mixed states.
Higher concentrations of black people tend to deteriorate their environment. Some towns, such as mine, have better-mannered blacks who keep to their slums, but it can be fairly dangerous to walk on foot in places like Savannah and Atlanta... particularly in black-dominated neighborhoods.
The Mexicans and other Hispanic immigrants keep to themselves; they just want to work shitty jobs and have a little piece of the American dream. There aren't enough Asians around to form a real opinion about them.

Some ethnic groups can coexist peacefully, but African Americans have a culture of hate and self-pity that dooms each new generation of black children to ignorance, stupidity, and crime (most of which is directed towards other blacks).

Ethnically homogenous societies are generally more peaceful because there aren't race conflicts to worry about; I envy you that, even if I don't envy your proximity to China.

I live in diverse society and it's the fuckin hell you don't have any idea of what are you talking nip.

DAILY REMINDER THAT OP IS A KOREAN LIVING IN JAPAN WHO WANTS TO FLOOD BASED NIPPON WITH SMELLY GOOKS. GOOKS ARE THE JEWS OF ASIA, DO NOT TRUST THEM

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

File names are fun.

Go to hell Zainichi gook scum

you know full well that diversity(in the form of you people) is corroding Japan from the inside

Multiculturalism is great if there are no pakis, Somalians, Arabs and some blacks

>divese society seems much more better

Beside foreign restaurants, how?

Go on world star hip hop and tell me if you want to live in the same country as niggers

Proof? Japan is objectively the most civilised country on earth.

The only races that can coexist are the caucasian and the asians.
t. Jews can't either they just trick us

What do you think is the advantage and why don't you enjoy it?

Japan has plenty of social issues that aren't due to homogeneous. All white countries aren't as conformist and about saving face.

FUCK off shitposter

No chinks

No its shit. Japan seems so awesome and orderly and clean and we keep shitting it up by sending our nigger soldiers there to rape and murder your women.

I can get you an apartment in diverse northern Stockholm if you want.

Give your student his passport back, Jason

You're probably some Malay nigger ruining Japan.

It's not 'diverse'. It's shit - I'm talking about Scotland. Always cold, the people are cunts, and it's depressing. Our culture is centred about hating English people.
Watch this if you can handle the shittines:
youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI

nize dribbles x--DD

>Our culture is centred about hating English people.
sounds like something a butthurt anglo would say, being scottish is good because we don't have to see niggers and nobody understand out accent but we speak English so we can consume all western media, top notch desu, all faggots like you should fucking die for insulting the country

Key, pretty funny, we also have a thing called majówka, lasts from May 1 to May 3 which is constitution day

Take a holiday to Chicago and enjoy some diversity.

There's a reason why you fuckers get PTSD from going to Paris.

I worked in Georgia for 6 months last year. Literally every nigger I met was ghetto trash with 12+ children from different sheboons and they all went to prison at some point.

Go to Sweden and experience it yourself.
>foreign restaurants
You can just use their recipes. Also McDonald's is the finest cuisine the world has to offer, no shitskin foods needed. European foods are acceptable, but nonetheless inferior to the burger.

I need to look into how well blacks have assimilated in other countries (before Europe's mass immigration happened); I'd love to see if any have become productive, successful minority groups instead of incredibly toxic tumors on society's back.

It's a nightmare.

African niggers are more productive than American niggers but still make up the lowest tier of society in pretty much any country.

>; I'd love to see if any have become productive, successful minority groups instead of incredibly toxic tumors on society's back.

You have plenty of tourists to expose you to multiculturalism. Don't let these people live there forever. Japan is for the Japanese.