Press S to spit on the grave

Press S to spit on the grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

how about he does some fucking cardio for once to, even just a little, lessen his burden on his country as a whole

>pay for my healthcare

S

S. Die you fat fuck.

He can't do even that, he's so far gone that even standing would probably wreck his knees.

Fat attention whore, making fun of being a leech parasite on society. Does this fat fuck even make money anymore, I don't get why he just doesn't get full coverage for 1k a month, can't afford it I guess with all the processed pre-packaged shit he eats?

S top fucking eating you fat fuck like holy shit you did this to yourself now accept the consequences

Has this fucking idiot every heard the concept of meeting a person halfway? Oh wait he doesn't because he can't even leave his fucking computer to go out the fucking front door.

>one less welfare leech that is "carried" by the support of his brainwashed fans

I see no problem here

>the same fucktard thats been given plenty of chances to turn around from professional trainers

good fuck that fat fuck

user, 1.000.000 views on youtube = $1000, I'm not even joking. He can afford treatment in top notch clinics, he is just being a bitch that doesn't want to lose money.

doctor prescribes daily exercise and a strict diet of not eating mayo out of the tub.

OMG WHY ARE YOU FAT SHAMING ME? DON"T YOU KNOW I COULD DIE IF THEY REPEAL OBAMACARE? MY BODY IN NO WAY REFLECTS MY LIFESTYLE AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN WELL BEING

just call him a faggot, bump his heart hate up 2-3 BPM, and trigger a heart attack. problem solved forever

S

PAY FOR IT

even being completely sedentary and relying only on his basal metabolic rate, it is insane how quickly this disgusting obese slob could lose bodyfat if he only ate like an overweight person

zero fucking pity for anything from me. fat people are universally lazy and devoid of discipline.

>obongocare repealed
>fatass retard subhuman eceleb fuck dies because he can't get medication to power his pathetic and overworked heart

Sounds like a win win to me senpai

Not anymore, especially not if you say anything that isn't completely PC.

F at

PAY UP DRUMPFKINS

Maybe he should start caring for himself before begging for free healthcare.

Oh, don't tell me, he's going to start crying about how he's depressed and all that shit. baka

RIP fat ass

Why is this guy so hopelessly fat? How do you reach the point where being a useless blob on life support is your only option?

Why do americans not get the concept of insuring yourself BEFORE something happens? I mean it's literally called Insurance.

If something happens to you and THEN you pay for them to fix it, that's just a medical bill.

>you should have to pay for me to drag out my suicide over several years
No thanks.

1 million views has never been equal to 1000, the best rate so far was around 800/million. Atm it's more like 350-450/million, and a shitload of Boogie's vids aren't eligible for advertising anyway

>$1000
more like $100

How the best way to lose fat Sup Forums?

amputation or crack addiction

> lardass
> illiterate
Choose two

KILL THIS FATASS

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S

His life choices are killing him, not the government. It is not the governments responsibility to to assure a citizen lives, it is the responsibility of the government to uphold his rights.

>can't read dates
>illiterate
Choose two

Pop off James!

>PAY

S

1. Learn what a reasonable diet should look like.
2. If you thought that you you could skip step 1 because you already know it: think again. There's a reason you're overweight, you know?
3. Calculate how many calories your body uses per day, aka your basal metabolic rate.
4. Eat only about 70%-80% of your BMR a day
5. Start incorporating some exercise into your life. If you're very overweight you mighht want to consult a physician first

He could still diet. Shit, at that weight his stationary calorie requirement is probably like 6000. He could eat twice what I eat and still lose weight. Keep up 2000kcal/day until he has a somewhat reasonable weight, then start exercising. Start with walking, the proceed to cardio, then lifting.

Everyone can lose weight.

Melodramatic cunt. Guess thats what happens when you are literally (in the true sense of the word) no test faggot

HE NEEDS HEALTHCARE Sup Forums

Blue checkmark, it's gonna be a DNC shill.

He still has a point. I'm probably going to lose my insurance because I have a brother like him.

Maybe his fat ass should go on a diet and use the money he saves buying all that food to get health insurance.

JFC is that real?

well currently its legal to steal from others to pay for your problems

why not eat less and exercise more

ya fat cocksucker

good, that's what you get for applauding Mix Race relationship.

Ask It's what they do.

READ THE STICKY

>the Kraut actually gives someone an informative answer instead of shitposting.
Hell must have frozen over.

worst thing are the enablers. I mean there's obviously someone who gotta do the shopping for him. If I had someone this fat in my family I'd only buy him vegetables no matter how much he would protest. I mean what's he gonna do? Roll over me?

Die already you crotchless wonder
S

>the grave
*graves

Also
S

>because I have a brother like him.
He needs man the fuck up or die
Die S

Didn't this guy lose like 1kg over 6 years and called it a huge success?

>eat 20% or less carbs
>lift weights
>do some cardio
>???

Profit

>get things rolling

My fucking sides.

Dead is good thing for him

I started just eating protein for every meal and playing stepmania.

It is physically difficult for me to overeat on heavy protein sources.

Stepmania is fun enough to where I can play for an hour and not get bored or feel tired.

what the fuck is that last picture?

That's not healthy. He is fucked in the head and honestly its the same thing with skinny people. They have no self control and can't provide the appropriate amount of food, causing their body to become deformed. Having love handles is one thing but, fuck that, people like this are not fat, they're sick.

FUCKING HELL, I'M GOING TO CLAW OUT MY EYES

HOLY FUCK

Notch is a fucking bro

S

I came here to laugh at fat fucks, not to get PTSD

That's a crack in the surface of jupiter if I'm not mistaken, this is big news, call the pentagon

>Why do americans not get the concept of insuring yourself BEFORE something happens? I mean it's literally called Insurance.

Because most Americans are hopelessly retarded.

President Obama granted them affordable healthcare and thus finally brought Americans to the rest of the civilized world. He wanted to see a healthier and more equal America, but alas Trumptards weren't able to understand that.
Rural retards are happy about being cucked by the 1%. They are ignorantly spitting on the legacy of one of the greatest Presidents and don't even realize it.

Soon they'll beg Obama to return and remember his presidency as the Golden Age.

i'm a fat lazy shit and I have been losing that much every week for the past few months.

Damn. That's a good looking Mocha negro. He just pounding her.

S

This one goes out to that fat FUCK

Let's be honest.

Sup Forums ran a poll last week and majority of you (70%) are overweight. Let's not make fun of the fatties cause they are among us. They are Trump supporters, altt-right and nazis too

He is obviously very mentally ill. Unfortunately you can't help these people. He should just be euthanized. What else do you do with something so pathetic? Less than human.

STOP CONSUMING MEAT AND SUGARY PRODUCTS.

GET ON A WHOLE FOODS VEGAN DIET

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Can anyone actually come up with a good argument against a single payer system?
Countries with universal healthcare pay less for healthcare per capita than the US.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AMERICANS? THEY PAY LESS FOR MORE BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A BILLION MIDDLE MEN LINING THEIR POCKETS OFF OF PEOPLE'S MISERY!!! PAY LESS FOR MORE, WHY DO YOU NOT WANT THAT?

1. Diet
2. Diet
3. Diet
(ad infinitum)

Sure exercise is good but you can't outrun your fork.

Start by making one change for the better every month. Cut out soda first (most important step) then cut out fast food, then bring down your carb intake. By then you're 3 months in and you should have had time to figure out what to do next. Picking the third best option and sticking with it is better than picking the best option and giving up.

Depending on how fat you are, take it easy on the exercise. Your muscles will survive but your joint aren't used to it. And again, diet is infinitely more important.

I personally like keto and paleo but it's up to you.

Wow are americans that stupid? Why would you oppose universal healtcare? Even Hitler gave healthcare to all of his citizens.

Good luck with that when you get diabetes or your children are born with a genetic disease.

>repealed obamacare could kill me

yet he does this

THIS
The one rational point made in the entire thread

yes, he has also eaten an entire jar of mayonnaise in a stream.

Fatties need to be reminded about their fat. Constantly. Until they loose it, because otherwise they will never commit to a diet. By making fatties ashamed of their disgusting appendages, you do them a favor.