These reticulated pythons self-segregated themselves based on color just after hatching

Sup Forums I think I know how to redpill the masses by showing examples of natural self-segregation, such as pic related.

Liberals are hippies, they WANT to live like animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbVPymFA54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those cracker snakes look nasty as fuck.

thats what yo momma said when she gave birth to you

comfy sneks

Looks like a giant bubblegum.
would chew

Fucking racist snakes.

Like-colored siblings huddle together for camouflage.

>this inferior projecting

It's a fucking snake.

They look like fucking intestines, god I hate snakes !

Those gummy snakes loook tasty

this image only shows that racists are animals.
its the same thing as homosexuality and sodomity, animals do it but civilized people don't, that's what makes us different from the animals

10/10 would use a cum sock

So your saying racists are like snakes? I smell a meme.

there are states who shit in the streets on the other side of the planet; some kill gays and christians, and they are closer to us. Maybe we're civilized, but they certainly aren't.

dont bully
snek is good as hatche

They try to blend in with their environment and when they feel as though they are concealed they will finally "sleep". I'm sorry you didn't have Steve Irwin as a kid to teach you shit, but stop making everything political.

tf is with that bird?

>showing examples of natural self-segregation
am i doing this right?

The closer you go along the genetic branch to humans the more homosexuality is observed. The extent to which humans are homosexual is actually a significant defining trait of our species. We only get beat out by bonobos.

>birds are providing a cleaning service to clean the parasites from the impala's inner cities

snek a cute. A CUTE!

I thought the pic was Mexican intestines...

metalgearsolid.webm

how many mpg does that impala get?

>>birds are providing a cleaning service to clean the parasites from the impala's inner cities
Why outsource to a bunch of shit-feathers? Why not just get other impalas to do it?

this is the worst reddit thread yet

!

it looks like a pile of intestines.

surprise snek :O

The cracker snakes were bred for there mutation. It's confirmed white people were bred specifically by god.

>nigger birds picking open wounds on large animals to drink their blood
Pottery

If only snakes were not emotionless reptiles that feel absolutely no love or affection to their owners and are living machines without hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbVPymFA54
>implying

>OMG it's an animal! How can you compare an animal to humans?! We are much smarter than that!
How do you respond?

>tfw my dog barks at nigs all the time and is playful around whites and children

They're eating ticks, you American.

>using a bird breed that has been confirmed to harm the animals like impala, etc.

They typically eat ticks because they have blood.

these reddit fags need to be purged

Songbirds can be a surprise sometimes.

>mutualism doesn't exist

amerifat education.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Impalas have much smaller bodies, they react to small damage like that much better than Buffaloes or Hippos do. So really, I doubt birds do this to them.