i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg
>W Qalamon Apr26
i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 4
>Astana:Ru, Iran, Turkey agree to safe zones in Idlib, Latakia, Homs & Aleppo parts
aim to separate rebels from IS and Nusra, movement of unarmed civis+huanitarian access
Opposition rebels did not accept because IRAN & this will 'threaten Syria’s territorial integrity'
>report:IS withdraws from Tabqa dam to Raqqa after deal with SDF, SDF denied
>E Ghouta rebel war:130 rebels dead,500 rebels+civis wounded
>Palmyra:SAA captured 4 points from IS near Talilah Crossroad
>DeZ:SAA advances as they attempt to lift siege on airport
>N Hama:jihadist suprise offensive in Wadi Al-adib area ends with no gains
>Al-Qaboun:SAA victory within days after new push, negotioations for rebel surrender ongoing
>TASS:Al Jazeera staged clips about ‘new chemical weapons’ to release soon via social networks

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ifGbIdThxbI
twitter.com/statedeptspox/status/860221234881101825
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map
youtube.com/watch?v=DM-UnV9TEzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Nuke Ir*n and nuke H*zbollah.

>22:33:33
What is this jewish trick?

Seems like Erdogan is /ourguy/ now.

Syria/Russia/Iran/Turkey have all agreed. All thanks to the kurdish terrorist alliance with the US.

Rojava SDF are on suicide watch now.

blyat

LoL it's obvious they didn't even read the documents...

Is it just me or is the State Department getting progressively stupider and stupider over the years? It's like the worst washouts of every other department go there.

Reminder that the (((brit))) is JIDF who is trying to derail the thread by forcing erdomemes

>>Astana:Ru, Iran, Turkey agree to safe zones in Idlib, Latakia, Homs & Aleppo parts

>VALLAHI NO

Trump to visit Israel, Saudi Arabia during 1st trip abroad – official
Donald Trump’s first foreign trip as US president will include Israel, the Vatican and Saudi Arabia, a senior administration official said on Thursday. Trump will also attend a NATO meeting in Brussels on May 25 and the Group of Seven summit in Sicily on May 26, the official said. Politico first reported the trip. (Reuters)

Of course they did, they'll just pretend they don't mean what they actually mean.

[Meows in russian]

can't blame them desu
>being the state departements spokesperson when your country follows "i was merely pretending to be retarded" foreign policy"

I actually started to like this because it all plays in favor of Assad...

everybody agree on cease fire bla bla...nursa breaks the silence and makes SAA and Russia to attack them then the "rebels" join in

Now everybody agree's and it seemed to be a good plan trying to differenciate from IS and nusra but now the rebels don't like it because it does not involves them? "whatever that means" .. so it's still game on

Turkey says Greece’s decision to block soldiers’ extradition political
Turkey on Thursday slammed a Greek court decision to block a second extradition request for Turkish soldiers who fled to Greece after last year’s failed coup, calling it a political decision that would impact relations. Turkey’s Foreign Ministry said Greece’s judiciary had “once again” disappointed Ankara, adding it was not receiving the necessary support from an ally in the fight against terrorism and crime. A Greek court on Thursday blocked a second extradition request by Turkey for the final two of eight soldiers who fled following the coup attempt in July last year. (Reuters)

Actually, the deal is that Russia and co. are still allowed to bomb Idlib wherever they claim there are Nusrats.
Which can be pretty much everywhere.

Erdomeme works solely out of greed.
He is not to be trusted.

Former US President Obama endorses Macron in French campaign
Former US President Barack Obama endorsed centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron for France’s presidential election on Sunday in a video message in which he praised Macron for appealing “to people’s hopes and not their fears.” The French election “is very important to the future of France and the values that we care so much about,” Obama said in the message, distributed by Macron’s camp. Macron “has stood up for liberal values… He is committed to a better future for the French people,” the former president said. “I am supporting Macron to lead you forward,” Obama said, concluding his statement with the French title of Macron’s party “En Marche!” (Onwards!) and “Vive la France!.” (Reuters)

this doesn't happen in real life does it?

that's why I love the ceasefire part...everybody is playing by "rules" as in "look, we are trying but they are retarded"

I don't know why US did not said anything on this

--
Russian chief negotiator Aleksandr Lavrentyev stated that Russia is ready to send its observers to the established zones and work more closely with the US and Saudi Arabia on Syria. He also said that a working group on an exchange of captives could be settled by the evening.

However, he lamented the US poor participation in establishing better cooperation.

"Unfortunately, the Americans are still ignoring our attempts to establish closer military cooperation, but we will keep trying," the Russian chief negotiator said.

A Bread has been baked.
Tasty one at that.

I find the lack of Dimas disturbing

With Jihad™ everything is possible.

No fucking way!

Because the US has no diplomats at all.

He was Opportunist..
Actually he doesn't care about Islam, Ottoman, Muslim Brotherhood, Turkey, Kangz, Syria and Other..
He act like he care about all, only to gain political power..
He only follow who give him more shekels..

Philippines’ Duterte says chat with Xi was at Trump’s request
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Thursday his telephone conversation this week with Chinese leader Xi Jinping to discuss the Korean peninsula crisis was at the behest of his US counterpart Donald Trump. Duterte said he spoke with Xi on Wednesday to convince him to play a bigger role in defusing tension in the Korean peninsula after North Korea test fired another missile early on Saturday. Duterte discussed the North’s test with Trump later on Saturday, at the end of a summit in Manila of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), of which he is chairman this year. The US has urged China, North Korea’s only major ally, to do more to rein in the North’s nuclear and missile programs. (Reuters)

Ukraine to challenge Interpol decision to end hunt for ousted President Yanukovich
The Ukrainian Chief Prosecutor’s Office said on Thursday it would challenge a decision by Interpol to remove ousted-President Viktor Yanukovich from its wanted list, Sputnik reports. The announcement was made hours after Yanukovich’s lawyer Yury Kirasir published a letter by the international police organization confirming the end of search, which he said was politically motivated. Yanukovich, who has been living in Russia since he escaped the coup in Ukraine in 2014, was accused of embezzling public funds by the new Ukrainian authorities. Ukrainian military prosecutor’s office said Thursday that it will demand a life sentence for Yanukovich, who was also accused of high treason, TASS said.

True, haven't seen anyone that could be called "a diplomat" from US in ages.

iirc, they have an ambassador observing the meetings.

Iraqi Army opens new front in Mosul, advancing on Islamic State
Iraqi troops reportedly opened a new front against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS, ISIL) terrorists in Mosul and advanced on their enclave from the northwest on Thursday, according to Reuters, citing an unnamed military commander. The commander also told the agency that the operation, carried out by the 9th Armored Division and Rapid Response troops, would help the Counter-Terrorism Service (CTS) and Interior Ministry Federal Police units who were advancing from the south. The coalition offensive on Mosul began in October, but IS terrorists still control the historic Old City center and the Grand al-Nuri Mosque in the northwest of the city.

DELET THIS
you agent of the majoosi!

New Iraqi gain in Mosul

I bet he is actually Turkish, i can feel it.

check this out

>Donald Trump admits Saudi Arabia is arming ISIS
youtube.com/watch?v=ifGbIdThxbI

>Donald Trump admits he is an incompetent president

But what about North Yemen and Houthis now that the South seceded?

And Deal with ISIS

Can someone fuckin TL;DR Yemen for me?

it's super obvious. all he ever does is post about how ErDOGan should be /ourguy/ and how great he is and how much he fucking despises the K*rds

it's totally transparent

Of course, no one will ever trust Erdogan, but he is like a wolf - he wont attack when he's alone and right now he is isolated.

Russia/Syria /Iran need him to get rid of the kurdish SDF, and he is desperate for it as well.

Thanks to him scaring the shit out of the kurds, Afrin has been liberated from the YPG scum.

North Yemen = Houthiville
South Yemen = The non al-qaeda/saudi/ISIS part of the rest of Yemen
What's left is Hadi jacking around with the saudis and their jihadis.

Do you think they will give him a pimp chain like they did with king nigger?

But he's an arab nationalist ,and he is with syria and assad only :^)
everyone who thinks otherwise is a terrorist feminist kurd zionist shill

They fell to a new low really. They were slowly learning how to deal with USSR during the cold war, and now they're literal oblivious children again. Why do you think Kerry got rolled so hard by Lavrov or why did Churkin stonewall UNSC without actually stonewalling it?
Most of the west lost it's touch hard, and they never listen to countries actually capable of understanding Russia.

>Afrin has been liberated from the YPG scum.

Wait what now?

> going to Israel first and not the Vatican
God has forsaken us

Problem is i don't know why he is doing it in every fuckin thread and derail the fuck out of everything.

2 or 3 days ago he was literally talking himself with engaging full conservation. It was fuckin hilarious if you saw it.

The Syrian flag is back in Afrin, thanks to the turkish forces scaring the shit out of YPG.
The turkish forces divided the kurds in the East and West, the ones in Afrin dont have US soldiers to defend them so they had to submit to President Assad.

good morning! How's friday looking? in 7 hours i have to wake up kek

Is he - Dare I say it - /ourroach/?

YPG is still left, but they are indeed scared shitless and are working with SAA now. Pretty much the realest way to end the k*rd plague is to allow them autonomy as a part of Syria. Which is the demand of the PYD.

They just need Erdomeme breathing down their neck everywhere or they'll be chimping out again. It will be a long process after the Idlibeans have bent the knee and ISIS are gone to get their foreign fighters to leave.

He is now. When you have a kurdish problem you can depend on turkish autism.

Not to burst your bubbles mate but my contact in Efrin says that they only let Russians and their advisors to enter the area, not actual SAA, so there is that.

KSA will reject South Yemen, maybe KSA will Imported Gorillion of AQ/ISIS to South Yemen, Instead Bombing North Yemen..

The fall of the USSR was no coincidence.

Not to burst your bubbles mate but my contact in Tabqa says that they only let Americans and their advisors to enter the area, not actual YPG, so there is that.

Well Russia started making some reconciliation/cease fire centers there +aid and after some negotiations YPG agreed to give SAA 9 checkpoints

Funnily enough, most of the "sovietologists" didn't see it coming.

get rekt by gypsy
the power of advanced autistic shitposting
>yes, that is me

UAE assfucked Saudis and made their puppet a president of the newly formed South Yemen.

>Implying Saudi wasn't Kikes Cousin

The SAA and Russians have positioned themselves everywhere now, the YPG are technically useless in the West of the turkish forces. Its under the control of Russia and the Syrian Arab Army now.

I guess Russia knows they cant win the SDF US proxy so the best option was to divide the Syrian kurds, keep the Afrin kurds as the good guys and further weakened the SDF.
If the SDF continue they know they dont have all the Syrian kurds with them.

I think the saudis have the biggest issue with North Yemen as houtis entered Saudi arabia for quite some time now and are making gains

An independant Rojava seceded from Syria will never happen. Better get with the PYD program before the burgers up and leave or they'll get the averagely sized roach cock in a couple of years.

So it is intra GCC stuggle in core?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

absolutely disgusting

Where were you when al Tabaqq was kill

Any link to the articles about the situation in Afrin. Were kurds pushed out and by whom?

You might be surprised by this, i literally doesnt give a flying fuck about Rojava and shit. All i am caring is T*rkey to be burned. My hate for T*rkey is a lot more bigger than my love for Rojava and shit.

I also agree, their best bet is autonomy with free movement.

I had a dream I had an Asian girlfriend and a nice big pool.
I also dreamed of hanging the communist propagandists from ABC and SBS from lamp post, but I didn't jerk off to that one.

It's looking like another day I wished I stayed in bed, I'm at the workshop and the chucklefuck Belgian smells of weed and is barely conscious and the new Zealander is doing nothing as per usual.

How's your day?

Even Saudi can't Fully Controlled Security in Jizan & Najran..

Rojava will not happen.

Putin knows Assad is 100% in his camp, and so is Iran and Hezbollah, and with them comes Iraq.
The Rojava are in the US/Pentagon camp, he will never get them. He keeps the channels open as usual with russian policy, but he cant afford to lose Syria as it gives Russia their only port and base in the Middle East.

Is that erdocucks wife?

Afrin is fully under k*rd control, there was no change

However some SAA may be in the area
but possibly only at a russian base anyway

I'll be supporting your cause in T*rkey in the upcoming /tg/, may many dead roaches fall by your hands.

Yeah they entered because saudis started bombing their cities.

What happens here?

Issam.

What did they mean by this?

twitter.com/statedeptspox/status/860221234881101825
>State Dept: We expect Assad government to stop all attacks on civilians and opposition forces and Russia to ensure government compliance.

He happened

The conflict thus far IIRC:

>bunch of assassination attempts at the ruling president
>prez gets btfo and nearly died
>political instability ensues
>war/revolution breaks out
>political adversaries of the said president form a pact with northern houthis
>houthis march and conquer Yemen all the way to the south
>Saudi-Arabia doesn't like this and they created a coalition to prevent possible rising shiite and/or Iranian influence in Yemen
>Houthis pushed back a bit
>random Al-Qaeda appears
>houthies make incursions over the border to southern KSA
>KSA-coalition and their Yemeni allies aren't apparently making too much gainz despite their superior resources
>eventually UAE says fuck it and starts supporting a different guy, faction and resolution than Saudis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map

Tl;dr, it's fucked son.

>the chucklefuck Belgian smells of weed
why do so many belgians smoke?
this

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=DM-UnV9TEzY

My biggest problem with eternal t*rk is he is constantly belittleing t*rkey's actions in syria, he is sidelining actual annexation of ES lands(Jarablus is already connected to Gaziantep grid etc) and constantly fuckin derailing fucking shit out of threads and on the top of that he refuses to acknowledge that he is T*rkish all fuckin time.He is actually cancerous.

>realize you can't just remove Assad so you begin thinking about making safe zones
>plan out safe zones that only work for you and to screw over your rivals
>Russia and Assad do it first and literally cuck your safe zones happening
>"ITS NOT FAIR RUSSIA AND ASSAD NEED TO STOP DOING THIS REEEEEEEEEEE"

So who is this guy? What's his background?

Yeah

Its not totally under kurdish control, the Russians and Syrian arab Army has taken control of many checkpoints up to the border with Turkey.
Its only kurdish sources that claim they are still under control, and theyre delusional.

Can't blame him, he works for roachbucks.

It;s 00:19 right now in romania, I will be going to sleep in a bit... day has been shit as always.

Can't wait for friday to be over and done so I can rest!

Kurds have a "Kurdish Barbershop" in my city. You know what they've called it..?

"Rojava"

A Major General of the Syrian Republican Guard and the main reason why Deir is not kill yet.

He's actually going to the Vatican first. Said it today while signing a new executive order

oh I meant Afrin city

SAA holding some border checkpoints and a presence on a Russian base is good! its a good sign of some degree of possibly reintegrating Afrin into Syria proper

but its not enough and effectively the Kurds still control Afrin