Turkey threatens to strike U.S. forces partnered with Kurds

Does Erdogan have a death wish?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/3/turkey-threatens-strike-us-forces-partnered-kurdis/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–1922)
youtube.com/watch?v=MdTUdyFR7vE
youtube.com/watch?v=nCBiLkMZ73g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh yes please do it
it's about time westerners realise diplomacy doesn't work with Turks

wtf america , siding with terrorists .
pkk kurds are on the list that europe holds as terrorists .
but its known that america is siding with taliban in the past and now isis and even the pkk kurds.

i dont blame the turks , if burgerland wants to be in the middle so be it , turkey has every right to kill terrorists that are a danger to there country.
america would do the same.

Turkey is already planning to leave NATO.

Also, due to the country's strategic location, it also makes Turkey the last "Domino" to destabilize inorder to flood Europe if Syria goes down.

inb4 we wreck Turkey and Germany agrees to house tens of millions of Turkish refugees, too.

wtf I love erdo now!

get dominoed

>cant even wreck bunch of chink fishermans
>w-we wreck turkey

your ground forces are joke material here

>b-but we press button and destroy everything
no boots on ground = nothing

Trump ain't going to play games with these roaches

talking to USA military as a joke, while you are getting your tanks blown up by peasants and your soldiers burned alive - while struggling to take over a single village

being turk is worse than being lobotomized

>losing 90 soldiers and take Al Bab even superpowerds don't want it
>not a bad trade

being bulgar is worse than living in a catatonic state. learn what is assymetrical war

How ironic would it be if the U.S. strikes Turkey from the Incirlik air base inside of Turkey?

Thanks for point this out, "ally".

Talk is cheap. That said, if the Turkish Air Force can't guarantee they won't bomb US troops in Syria, the US Military can't guarantee it won't shoot those Turkish jets down if they do.

What will they do, declare war?

>ally

your gov are the ones that ruined it tho

pfft. Our government has bent over backwards to accommodate you whiny bitches, and the only thing we've got to show for it is a shitty airbase. Turkey has been less then useless to furthering US strategic interests in the region and in many cases has actively opposed or openly sabotaged efforts by us.

Why don't you pull out of Northern Cyprus and then maybe we will consider deporting Gulen using the threadbare evidence he somehow managed to orchestrate a coup attempt from Western Pennsylvania.

As I expected, watch Russia-Turkey ties, the downing of a jet could have been a false flag.
Erdogan will seek economic future with Russia, he gave up on EU.
Once he officially separates from the EU the turkish Lira will devaluate and get closer to the ruble, helping Erdogan with turkish debt.
Russia will provide tourists and Turkey will provide infrastructure for Russian oil and this is just the beginning, wait for it.

you guys are literally funding pkk indirectly and complaining about us? give me a break

>inb4 ypg isn't pkk
don't become reddit please

We offered to fund Turkey and provide air support if you guys went in to clean out ISIS. You refused. War waits nobody, and we needed someone to provide the ground troops. Since Turkey was not going to do it, we went with the Kurds who were more then happy to take our guns and money.

Closer and closer....

>destabilze iraq
>isis pops up
>instead of cleaning your own mess ask someone to go boots on ground
>complain when they don't.

also you were even fucking funding them before. lets just accept we aren't "allies" since 90s. also not even mentioning gülen

All Kurds are PKK, typical turk verbal diarrhea, ah go fuck yourselves savages.

That's a rare flag there, user

Yeah, if Turkey strikes US forces they're going to get assraped worse than a Turkish prisoner

how did i mention that you retarded chimp

We funded pkk? fuckin savage. go try this bullshit tactic in your turk bazaars fuckin dirty 3rd world garbage.

learn your own foreign policy, idiot.

byzantium is gone and it didnt even happen like that nostrodamus is a hack

I'm a turk idiot, gonna use haggling techniques we use in turk 3rd world bazaar on western people, it'll work. yea, it'll work. Ah fuck outta here roach.

>knows nothing about HIS OWN COUNTRY's middle east politics besides top voted /r/worldnews posts

what a fucking retard. let me cut it short and simple so your fish brain can comprehend it.

KCK is the top branch of kurdish milita. TAK is the name they use for suicide attacks, they use PKK in Turkey, PJAK in Iran, and YPG in Syria. Only retarded westerners think none of them are affiliated to each other, even members of those groups are laughing at those clueless apes like you.

>implying russia and the USA and china dont fund the PKK because everyone hates turks.

Get out of my country roach

No, but he does like to fuck with americans. Look, he has all the cards. USA needs him, because Turkey is the only country with normal army in NATO, Russia needs him cause he has Bosphorus, EU needs him cause he controls the flood of refugees. He can mess with anyone with no repercussions, of course he will fuck with kurds.

Yes, please remove Turkey, Mr Trump. They're not compatible with western civilization. Please remove.

They knoy they are nuke-proof, what would they fear?

So in other words, you're sticking to the point all kurd fighters are pkk or affiliated somehow some way. Give me a break roach.
Here you go roach, what the US gov. thinks, not what your Turk propaganda fills your roach infested brains with. The whole US led coalition disagrees with your propaganda that they're PKK, good luck trying to use your 3rd world bullshit tactics on the coalition.

US-led coalition disagrees with Turkey over YPG-PKK ties

I was just playing a roach retard.

>politics are based on feelings
Sup Forums 2017.

nah, they are the cheapest they can afford in the market. all terror groups in middle east are no different than medieval style mercanaries.

> all kurd fighters are pkk or affiliated somehow some way

indeed.

>m-muh propaganda

you literally know nothing about middle east and your own country's foreign politics as your previous post already proves. no need to convince or humiliate you here.

gl further

Sup Forums seem to be forgetting that Dear Leader congratulated Erdogan. What's wrong with him and why would he congratulate an Islamic dictator? Get fucked America. This is what you got for electing a neo-cohen warmonger who got backstabbed by Erdogan. Art of the deal my ass

typical roach, just posting shit hoping something sticks, that's why you people are a joke and have the biggest clown running the country. Good luck roaches, you're going to need it.
They roaches voted for him, in other words, he's not a dictator, the roaches really are a bunch of islamic villager retards who want to go backwards. Oh well. So nice try malay fag.

Stupid Tyrone. Wake up and stop defending warmongering neo-cohen fat fuck that you call president

Normally I would be confident about the US chances in any armed conflict or war, but there just isn't enough Raid in the world to win this fight.

Oh malay fag, please.

Turks don't exist outside central Asia. Those are just Islamified Greeks

Question, what is it like to live in a country that nobody in the global community respects? Second question. Your thoughts on the Armenian Genocide?

let me now when to stop laughing

Goodness, I hope so.

If Turkey burns, there's no more Turkroaches making threats unless we take more of the brown tide into Europe.

In fact, Turkey turning into another Syria would be just spiffy. Let the Turks understand what it means to embrace Islam- social decay, civil war, and endless terror.

>Turks barely managed to prevent a country 1/4 their size and population from conquering their most valuable territory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–1922)

It's not based on feeling, it's based on the fact that Turkey is a shithole that menaces Cyprus and only barely pantomimes not being Islamist

koksalstan empire when?

This is nothing but posturing.
>purposefully kill American troops in airstrike
>loose all military support
>no F-35s
>No longer allowed to operate attack aircraft in the area without being shot down by US SAMS/CAP

Literally nothing will happen unless Turkey decides that they no longer want to be allied with the west.

>be wwiii
> russia + turkey + china + NK
against
>USofA + UKek + eurokek

hmmmm

If they broke ties with the west wouldn't they be up shit creek? I thought they pissed off Russia not that long ago, too.

Erdogan is an insane fool.

He's going to bring himself down through his own lunatic stupidity.

opkankeren terug naar de kanaal eilanded
>erdogan will be the death of Turkey

In other words, the West against four corrupt and economically questionable (at best) nations.

If the domino falls, will the EU activate their army to protect their interests?

anglosphere/europe/russia northern alliance when

I can see it happening. Russia is literally the only other world army besides the EU that has any sort of offensive capability. The US has also historically sided with Russia despite having them as their boogeyman.

And... Constantinople returns to the fold.

Turkey is going to be a big deal in the coming decades. All the geopolitical strategists are predicting it.

Byzantium is modern day Istanbul.

>nato country
>threating another nato country
>which is by coincidence pivotal part of nato alliance
>a motherfucking USA

i know... he shoot some ruskies and he acts all higj and mighty, but come fucking on.
this is literally ridiculous

what are your thoughts on chinas response to even a temporary alliance? Would they try and become the leader of whatever the southern hemisphere/brownoshpere can manage to create or do you think they would stay neutral and keep colonizing africa while avoiding conflict with us-say in exchange for most of the north korean REM deposits

Erdoroach is reaching Kim Jong Un levels of lunacy

stop arming k*rds

I think like Russia and China are close economic allies, but any nation that is interested in existing will align with NATO. China is a dangerous foe when you take asymmetric warfare into consideration, but militarily they're similar to Russia in terms of hardware. They're also sitting on a huge population of that they can't afford to feed much longer, and since their country is a toxic waste dump they're going to need to expand. They're going to want Siberia, and Russia won't stand for that.

That would require an attack. North Korea won't give uop those deposits for free obviously.

Actually Russia has much better equipment so far. However China has much stronger economy so they can afford aircraft carriers unlike Russia.

Free north cyprus and kurdistan from turkish occupation

Aircraft carriers have a monopoly by America. You need an entire fleet to support one, because they are strategically invaluable sitting ducks in terms of size. Russia also has a high amount of veterans, which are far more important than hardware. China isn't energy independent to the degree Russia is either. I wouldn't say Russia is a friend of the US, but we should probably lift the sanctions off them.

China has no balls to actually conduct warfare against a strong opponent.
They have no cambat experiencr other than occasional massacres on Tibetans, Uighurs and Falun Gong and got their asses kicked by vietnamese farmers with ak47 farmers. Besides they would side with USA unless they are 1000% they/their alliance would win.

>getting your tanks blown up by peasants and your soldiers burned alive - while struggling to take over a single village
Same happens to the USA with the exception that Afghans and Iraqis during the invasion had no ATGMs.

The only thing that worries me is their cyber warfare capabilities and their position that makes them likely to break the Geneva Conventions. They're sitting on a hotbed of social issues and potential famine though.

>F-35s
He can still buy new Sukhoi Pak Fa which probably will be better.

They definitely in case of WWIII would break geneva conventions and use things like biological and chemical weapons.

China has like 3 carriers and building more.

I doubt their Navy is anywhere on par with the US. They just don't have the experience.
To be fair, anyone besides the USA probably would. The US military is ridiculously OP in the world theatre.

>roaches actually think they can take on the USA

lmao go for it

Be sure to shout ''we wuz ottomans n sheet'' while you eat MOABs by the dozens.

Turks are pretty much iranians genetically with some mongoloid and WHG admixture.
Greeks are the same wiith slightly more WHG and no mongoloid other than ANE amerindian-like admixture all modern europeans have,
Ancient greeks were diffferent since they were closer to Natufians/Bedouins.

Yeah shitty ramp carriers. Just one of our catapult carriers can put more planes in the sky faster than all of their careers together

*carriers

Nothing's gonna happen and you know it.

Yea fuck gülen and erdo

Fuck, realistically WWIII won't happen ever. Due to only 4-6 countries being militarily relevant.

Do it faggot

we can fuck usa forces in middle east very easy. there is no power in the world which is capable of defeating us near our borders.

China will have bigger GDP in a few years than USA so more military spending.

We can end you forever by pushing a couple of buttons.

We don't even need to be near your borders to defeat you. You have a naive view of the martial capabilities of the USA. We are the gentle giant that spares you the consequences of your own stupidity. Never forget that.

>yeah SK has bigger GDP than Russia so we can fuck Ivans.

and what's the next step of your master plan

gas the roach

>this is what turkroaches actually believe

fucking try us cunt

there's actually a christian priest that has prophesied that Turkey will be wiped off the map by Russia and Greece, and Constantinople will be given to Greece
youtube.com/watch?v=MdTUdyFR7vE

Greece is in no position currently to wipe anything off the map.

stop LARPing .

they will if they drop the EU currency and revert back to their own system of money, and I put russia in there for a reason.

Germoni is stronger than USA

Kek I love how amerifats get raged when they hear they can be ass whipped. Get out of other countries!

youtube.com/watch?v=nCBiLkMZ73g

Greece has a large military and could secure Constantinople if Russia backed them

history is a motherfucker my germany friend (yea i see the flag)