Great President Idiots

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka

Sup Forums will unironically defend this.

We won, bitch. Deal with it. Praise kek.

Wow I cant believe I voted for trump. Guys how can i change my vote?

>Couldn't repeal obamacare
Time to change the copypasta, shill

>(((We won)))

>1/21
Amazing. Great president.

You mad, bitch? We won. I support Trump and I support Israel. Fuck off, faggot.

So this is the power of nu-Sup Forums

Fucking kill yourself, faggot. You can't do anything about. Stay mad.

WTF 100 day is not a finish line.

El Chapo's billions

Border crossing fees

Money going back to Mexico

There are many creative ways to get Mexico to pay for the wall. Even if he builds it all on US $$ and then gets Mexico to pay at the last day, he still WINS

What did Obama accomplish in his first 100 days, the stimulas, extending Bush's tax breaks, surge in Iraq? almost sounds like republican wins!

Fact remains, Trump has 4 years to deliver, you whiny cunts just don't understand winning.

Travel ban: "How many of the 300 refugees you are investigating came from the band countries? "

"A third of them" - James Comey
The FACT is the left are not keeping us safe.

Jihad attacks will continue and many will be refugees, the LEFT WILL HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS FOR VOTES.

I can trigger you r_thedownald refugees.
:^)

Is this Loss?

>t. George Soros

Nice stealth loss

>just passed healthcare in the house
Can the lefties get anymore BTFO?

The same Soros that funds Kutchner?

Nice try cuck. Is this what you do when your wife is getting railed by a bull from Sup Forums?

Most of what you said was either bullshit or disingenuous (surprise surprise). Take for example the fact that the very first thing you typed was wrong, it was the 9th circuit that prevented the travel ban because they're leftwing, and thus traitors

That still means it failed idiot.

I used to love Trump, but after reading this post, I hate him now. What kind of president doesn't get everything he wants, without negotiation, within the first 100 days? OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN FOREVER!

WTF i hate trump now