Murdoch Murdoch delivers again. Now these are /ourguys/. Apparently they have felt the influx of r_theDonald and reddir...

Murdoch Murdoch delivers again. Now these are /ourguys/. Apparently they have felt the influx of r_theDonald and reddir. BASED BLACK GUY DOWN.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

>inb4 spencerfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSjO14DEdUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These guys make good content

Though we'll never have race segregation in America again, the curse is set and can only be settled by violence.

Its good to believe though

Just watched it. Best part is at 2:43.

cancer

Enjoyed the episode earlier, so did wifey.
Did seem to tie in well with recent discussions on threads that keep coming up. If one could call them discussions...

as much as i hate reddit these youtube faggots are almost as bad sage

>guys

Its one guy. You can tell he does all of the voices if you listen closely enough. Even Murdoch-chan's is just modified in a recording program to sound 'feminine'.

It's three people.

I was speaking of the characters nigger. They have done a good job with character development.

They did an AMA on reddit where they all admitted they were (a little) autistic.

NONE of this is good for the cause, it's just cringeworthy.

>Oh no Sam Hyde out of nowhere
>Car crash
>Fuckin based XDD

So random, comedy gold upboat

I thought this was one of their better ones.

fuck no fun allowed faggots ITT

Well those three people all have exactly the same speech patterns, rhythm, and mannerisms then.

what a happy ending.

Leddit

I don't see why they'd lie.

Imagine animating a bunch of mouths on your OC do not steal wojaks and uploading it to youtube

Not gonna lie this episode was a little boring with too much talking, I have to say it's the first episode I haven't enjoyed 10/10. They need more action adventure stuff, slice of life is just not exciting in general for any series.

Overall a good 7.4/10 though. The NatSoc libertarian thing was Hopefully just an appeal to lolbertarians and I hope they don't actually believe that shit

>A shekel for he good goy

2 of them did an interview with The Daily Shoah on TRS, you can hear them here

youtube.com/watch?v=LSjO14DEdUU

5 hours long. when is it?

legitly laughed, this video has good moments

God damn it, should've checked the catalogue before I started my thread

After the Meme War arc, everything pales in comparison

start at 14:00

Holy fuck this is easily one of the funniest Murdochs yet, up there with "the greatest generation" video

kek. Daily reminder Sup Forums should filter words like "kekistan" and "civic nationalism" to remove t_d cancer

based murdoc, our lost hope on jewtube

this desu

No, he's confirmed that there are two others who do the voices.

FINALLY the nu Sup Forums issue gets called out. i've even seen these fags making fake infographs claiming it's leftists trying to divide Sup Forums by using this "nu /po/" rhetoric. what these faggots do not understand is that they are actually, genuinely, ruining this board

I actually liked the first, more random/detached, episodes

Why do they say "tonight" and have crickets like it's night time but it's daylight out the window?

This

>Its one guy. You can tell he does all of the voices if you listen closely enough

You're so fucking stupid it boggles the mind.

it's mostly trumpgen (NOT /ptg/, you fucking redditors. /ptg/ existed on Sup Forums before you knew about this site) faggots lead by schizophrenic alberto barbosa.

bumperoo

Idk it seems they only took like 4 days to animate, Murdoch did a Q&A on Sup Forums last friday and said he was going to animate and have it done by like tuesday.

Q and A part 1
Part 2

autism speaks

I feel like these guys are too small for mcinnes and southern to see

but i'd love to see their reactions

someone with twitter want to pitch this at them?

Murdock Murdock is good, fuck you contrarian edglords

Plus humor is a good way to bring people to your side

I never thought that I'd get a boner hearing "fucking based" but Murdoch-chan is too freaking adorable.

Probably their best video so far.

seconding this (i don't have twitter though)

also sam hyde

someone should definitely link it to sam hyde

I nearly died when Johnny Rebel came on

Is this the first time that a hopeful ending message was delivered by Murdoch chan?

I have to admit... that was pretty well done for something so autistic.

The fucking squeeky-toy noise everytime some alt-lite person made a "point" had me rollin... along with the ever increasing furrows and bag lines under Dr.Murdoch's eyes each time Lauren or Gavin said something.

Whoever is in charge of this, if you're in this thread... you're alright. Keep up the good work. This is MUCH MUCH better than the one of these I watched a few months ago.

probably

NO way dude. I'm a professional audio engineer and synth/sound designer.

That is a real female and two dudes. One guy does a majority of the other voices though... the second guy does maybe one other.

Can't fool my ears.

Which episode was it that you watched?

Best Murdoch Murdoch to date.
Best channel on the kikeTube.

I'm not a NatSoc, but I gotta admire this guy's effort.

honestly I can;;t even remember. It was almost a year ago and had George Lincoln Rockwell in it... that's all I can recall about it other than I chuckled a bit and then couldn't take it serious because of all the blatant meme-spouting... came off as kinda forced and lame,

This one though... I'm very glad I gave it a go because it was legitimate hilarious at points.

kek of course it does

His shit is cringeworthy, i sort of liked a few of his things, but the rest is quite autistic

A sheckle for a good goy

cringe

>"Fucking based. Fucking based! You shot a black guy!"
I legitimately kek'd at this one

I started watching it as a leftist and despite disagreeing with it was really funny.

At the time I was trying to understand the altright and how it came to be so it was a bit of an anthropologic study, what got me was that it seemed like the episodes were like morality tales. For instance the one where they gassed dr pierce was against being too extreme, the 100% Bavarian Phenotype was against purity spiralling. Frankly seeing that episode made the movement seem a lot more friendly since it was not sperging out to some vague concept of purity. Also the huwhite knights episode which railed against mgtow and the /r/theredpill was good because I always thought that /r/theredpill was cancer.

Anyway it challenged a lot of my assumptions about what the alt-right was and it also showed me how it was unifying various groups that had been attacked by SJW feminism. It was great and funny but I laughed of references to the jews and white genocide as conspiracy theories but I figured that if you were devoted more to humour than violence then you were not as dangerous as people were saying.

eventually i started lurking more on Sup Forums and my leftist armour started to fall apart as it was chipped away as I started watching other alt-right material like american renaissance and eventually I came to realize that yes white genocide was real and yes globalist jews are the primary proponents of it. slowly I had to admit to myself that what Sup Forums was saying was true as the anti-white propaganda was just too much and everything fit too well.

if you keep making people laugh you will get more people to your cause

I thought it was the best one they've done so far, user.

I think that might be a signal that we need to stop using the word "based"

And we do, since it's a word appropriated from a shitty rapper

welcome aboard

btw, it's a coffin ship

i've been saying this since people here starting spouting it like 4 years ago. probably the most cringy thing about Sup Forums.

>tfw you watched them from the beginning

I thought the same and it's legit ridicule. If both the r/T_D crowd are using it and we're using it, we should probably stop too, even if it's ironic by this point. It makes them think they're in good company.

They've been on a podcast before, at least the two guys

So I suppose there's a possibility that the girl is just one of them doing a funny voice

They met irl tho, so might be a local accent thing going on

welcome to hell, you can never go back

this was their best episode to date, imho
also
also

MY OC WAS IN THE VIDEO
feels good man

>my oc was in the video
what OC was that, user?

>what OC was that, user?
You know the fashwave threads we have every now and then?

Are Based Jews xDDD™ allowed in your movement?

gratz

Last I checked, Sup Forums likes Brother Nathanael

This honestly was the best one I've watched, art of redpill was really nice too :)

eh, he's entertaining, but i can't completely take him seriously

what really got me though was the part where dr peirce said

"if your generation does not succeed at adverting the destruction of the european lands and peoples. If the globalists should win. all of the earth will fall to darkness. we will stagnate on this rock until humanities extinction. Man will never touch the stars."

it was at this moment something clicked in my head that my mind went from "so what if white genocide, humans will still exist" to "fuck I can see that actually happening"

I tried to say "china and india will do it without us" but I realized that I had accepted that what was happening was destroying western civilization because I had to immediately jump to the conclusion that china and india might save us, but it was too late I knew that really what the alt-right was fighting for was not the "white race" but western civilization and everything clicked. It was that moment that I was no longer opposed to you and instead thought you will simply misguided. But it was too late, I debating with people on Sup Forums about the best ways to save western civilization and I relearned everything I ever knew and I learnt the importance of family, culture, race, and the abstract concept of civilization being the collective achievements of the people who inhabit it and thus a civilization could not be maintained without the type of people who had originally made it great. Thus I begrudgingly accepted the fourteen words.

He does ham it up even more than fucking Molyneux and I think he (understandably) tries very hard to find Jews behind every conflict even when it doesn't make sense, but his videos do give me some food for thought. It was interesting to hear him come out against the gold standard.

Yes

>brother nathanneal tries too hard to find jews behind the curtain
fucking lol. jews are behind almost all the curtains, user.

welcome to the club, leaf. white society cannot exist without white people. kikes are the enemy, niggers are their unwitting pawns, and liberals are the useful idiots who will be lined up and shot if and when communism comes to power

The wheat field thing with Lauren Southern had me laughing.

>jews are behind almost all the curtains
They are, but claiming that judaism itself is responsible is kind of silly when there's Jews on both sides of a conflict, which there often is

>jews on both sides
no shit, user. it's part of their strategy. that way they win no matter what. you want to trigger a kike? exclude him. don't let him into your club.

Based Murdoch Murdoch. They're doing god's work.
I can't stop laughing when they put out content it's both redpilled and hilarious, they can gas me anyday if they want to.

well, since you volunteered, we'll gas you last when the race war comes

It's just silly to assume that all Jews are on the same page. If they were, Israel would be an pure 100% Ashkenazi ethnostate, but it sure as hell isn't despite the meme here that it is

>anyone who doesn't like this autistic youtube channel is paid to not like it

Seriously, stop advertising your shitty channel OP.

Sage goes in all fields kids!

>Its one guy. You can tell he does all of the voices if you listen closely enough

Holy shit you are fucking dumb. They even did an interview on the Daily Shoah with the 2 guys who do it. The girl is also real.

me against my brother. my brother and i against my cousin. my cousin, brother and i against my neighbor. don't think for a moment that a kike is on your team, user. they are not

>learn2kikery
>pic related

>Not gonna lie this episode was a little boring with too much talking,

You're like one of those idiots who watches stuff for the explosions. I bet you watch the Fast and the Furious series.

so good

Does anyone here know a good way to contact the Murdoch goys? I would desperately love to help contribute content...

>It's just silly to assume that all Jews are on the same page
agreed, i've always held that the zog doesn't include the deli owners and blue collar guys.

studied the shit out of this book. memes aside the solution is to have them all go to Israel or totally renounce all ties to the tribe.

>t. Jamarqus Jackson

on all levels except physical, I am Aryan

>all kikes go to israel
i agree user. i also think we should glass that motherfucker once they're all there

>i also think we should glass that motherfucker once they're all there
K. Keep me posted.

i wanna know this too

post a comment on their video offering to help

I've never really seen a Jew in my life outside of the media. Certainly not in any of the blue-collar jobs that I've worked. And it hasn't escaped me that despite the assload of Christian charities, searching for a Jewish charity, even on the internet, turns up almost no results. I wonder why that could be?

But anyway, the Jews have enough divisions between them to make me believe they're capable of controlling everything in a uniform manner. I'm doubtful of a Mizrahi's ability to control anything at all