How will Trump recover from this?

How will Trump recover from this?

no one cares about this random zipperhead op

You do know indecent exposure is a crime right?

If a kid is there....well you're fucked bucko.

>zipperhead
>unzipping dick

Like pottery

toplel

all i see in my mind is a circle of wojaks pissing and crying and simultaneously yelling "REEEEEE" like that beanie hillary girl in the yellow jacket

sage

wow their actually going to start using pee pee and poo poo. Fucking degeneration at its purist meaning.

>scream while you pee
Surely I'm not the only one that does this.

>She forgot
"And please cut your dicks off afterwards to show...ya know...the patriarchy and stuff."

I know young men who have had to register as sex offenders because of public urination. This seems like a really dumb idea.

>Haha we'll go out in front of Trump tower
>Haha and then we will pee
>Haha and then we will SCREAM while peeing
>Haha that will show how smart we are and how bad of a man of Trump is
This sounds like controlled opposition for libtards, but I'm ok with it.

My penis was slightly deformed and so I had numerous operations growing up to correct it.

I developed an infection around the age of 10 that lasted a while. Would cause a really horrible stinging sensation when I peed.

I would literally yell while peeing.

PEE PEE POO POO TRUMP MADE A BOO BOO

Indecent exposure is rape. Why is she urging the men of NYC to commit a mass gangrape?

What the fuck? That's fucking disgusting, just fucking get over it holy shit.
These fucking children man.

I scream after I pee, because the droplets always leak into my pants. Damn my girly prostate

Why aren't the women going to pee, as well? This seems sexist to me!

>girly prostate

>Try not to make it silly

>Try not to make it silly. It should be really scary.
could have fooled me

Well it's almost 6, we need an agent to go there to stream(like record).

She can pee on me anytime she wants.

holy shit boys if this is real I'm going to watch, who wants to come

ah, the classic Indian strategy of resistance

#pissforequality

He's not in nyc.
I doubt he will ever see this.
Nothing to recover from

Shes fat, camera angle just makes her look better than the trainreck she is.

Trump's done he can't recover from this

>scream while you pee
>try not to make it silly

Fuck any NYC anons?. Record this shitshow if it's even happening before during and after there all arrested and crying.

>MINIONS! Expose yourself in public, get arrested and on the sex offender registry for my fleeting amusement!

Someone get a kid to look at them and have the biggest mass-pedo arrest in history.

>all cutfags
Meh

sick fucking cunt, way to spread disease and stink up the street

Not even. And besides. Pee is also called the female orgasm

I am from NYC.

A bunch of faggots pissing on each others feet is called a day of the week ending in -day there.

>only homos urinate

>asking your supporters to go out and get registered as sex offenders
Makes you think

Wow. Bum town idaho is here

what?

What, he says. Lmao the brainwashing. I dont care, goblin. Read it again it's a very simple sentence

Pay someone to hose off the sidewalk

She just wants to see a load of dicks.

Nice try.

Thatll work. Trust me nobody will be looking at the fire hose. Only yours

looool

That is not a
>just
statement. Cum to /soc/

In public screaming trying to create a ring of piss. Safe to say that they are all gonna be homos.

what is that even going to do NYC already smells like piss.

LOL TRY NOT TO MAKE IT SILLY

>he hasn't been to an Italian gymnasium
Y even live

>people who refer to "allies" as some sort of actual demographic

Truly a failing society we are.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want a blowjob first

*pees in ur mouth*

xDDDDDDDDDD

What the actual fuck is going on in NYC? I dont remember it being flooded by hordes of retards when I visited it back in '09

>scream while you pee
>try not to make it silly

Reeeeee!

Emily Yoshida is assuming that only "men" can pee standing up.

Emily Yoshida is gender-normative! Such venomous sex-role tyranny must be squashed!

Must we listen to such hate speech from cisgender-centric anti-LGTBQXYZ throwback fascist?!?!

Reeeeeee!

>Make it scary guise

>Obviously we can't pee on the building
Does this bitch not realize that public urination is still a fucking crime? Doesn't matter if you pee on the goddamn sidewalk or even a tree, it's not allowed

She probably thinks it's a part of male privilege.

Isn't that sexual assault or something like that I mean urinating in public is against the law? I heard some guy got put in the sexual abuse registry for something like this.

Can someone clarify?

>Yoshida
I'll pee on her.

Clearly misunterstunds the term "European"

shameful display

public indecency

Frank Zappa – Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Lyrics
Why does it hurt when I pee?
I don't want no doctor,
To stick no needle in me.
I got it from my toilet seat.
It jumped right up,
And grabbed my meat.
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
Woooooaaaaaaaaaaaah.
My balls feel like a pair of maracas.
Oh god. I probably got,
The ghono,ca,ca,ca,cas.
Ay, Ay, Ay.
Why does it,
Why does it,
Why does it,
Why does it,
Hurt!
When!
I!
Peeeeeeeee!

#TRUTH

Asians are always into that weird toilet fetish shit

Just did some research.

Only 13 states do this and New York is not one of them. And another note, it's no longer criminal as of last year, you just get a ticket.

>moving to NYC in august
Is it possible to get in Trump Towers anymore? I wanna go with some friends bUT I'm afraid to. I'm also in a very VERY liberal line of work so I'd be scared to be seen there

>313 likes
>97 retweets
Even if she is shitposting, someone out there actually thinks this is a good idea. Fucking hell.

Peeing in public in Denmark = 150 dollar fine

So they should go and pee and then get arrested, that's good to me.

He won't need to recover anything unless the libtards drool up a flood (which I hope they drown in it).

>building is surrounded on two sides by other buildings

did she not even look at a single picture or does she expect people to start pissing inside tiffany's?

Call me old fashioned but I feel like there's a better way to voice your opinion than with a river of piss.

Yeah my cousin was in NYC recently, she only went into the foyer though. Apparently there's guards with assault rifles everywhere.

Please do it. These idiots are too stupid to figure out they've been campaigning for Trump all along.

You can actually get on a sex offenders list if you pee in public within a certain distance of a school. Doesn't matter if you're just pissing in a bush because you can't hold it, you'll go on the list if you get caught doing it

some places it doesnt matter if you are near school or not. you can still be put on one. that shit is fucked up. i heard of a guy that stopped on the side of a not busy road in the counry, went in the woods to use a bush, came out with a cop parked behind him asking what he was doing. they arrested him when he told them taking a leak. i believe he is on the list for 10 years or something.

He should have just said I was checking to see if the falling trees make a sound.

What do they expect you to do in these situations though? Just piss your pants?

trump is in nyc right now about to speak on the intrepid

i think it was a female cop too. not sure. this was about 5-10 years ago in texas.

When activists and future generations look back at this movement, what are they going to say? I know what they are going to say, they're going to say that our generation was a bunch of fucking lunatic cry babies.

This shit is lame and this is why their movement is dying

>i think it was a female cop too
That makes sense. I can't see any man actually giving a shit that a dude had to pee so bad he pulled over and did it in the bushes away from where anyone could see.
Only a woman would freak out over this and arrest the fucker

>Circle of screaming cucks peeing on each others' shoes
>Scary
LMAO.

These fucking libshits are so scared by literally everything, they think they can scare others, and that it isn't just projection. This is what happens when you can go through life without ever having your retarded opinions questioned, just so we can protect your feelings.

Wojak doesn't screem REEEE you filthy redditor.