Popular German indian musician sings about Pizzagate, now the goverment want to ban him

>German indian musician Xavier Naidoo and his band "sons of Mannheim" made a song about the current politican situation about the west
>The text mentions the Pizzagate """"conspiracy theory""""
>Also they critize the german goverment and how it is acting against its critics and called them traitors of the own nation
>Now the media calles their music "Hate music" (yes really)
>The biggest state media comedian made a parody called fucking "suns of bitches of Mannheim)
>The goverment is considering a ban on the song

Song
youtu.be/RcH0Ha32HBQ

German article about the situation
focus.de/kultur/musik/gewaltandrohungen-und-verschwoerungstheorien-hassmusiker-gegen-xavier-naidoos-neuen-song-formiert-sich-widerstand_id_7063527.html

Bump, this is important.

Is this extraordinary for musicians or is this a common issue

I actually have one of his song on my mp3 player.
I'm glad he's fucking alright.

he's pretty rich so he can afford it
not sure why his band member would let themselved get dragged into a predictable career end

>and because your open obrder politics the people won't have a chance but to fight
Lel, i knew he was redpilled, but not so much.

Will buy his next album

In germany? it is, this stuff can ruin your career, or even get you locked up

In Germany it is since they have a anti-hate ""laws"" which is just a means to control anyone who criticizes the government or immigrants.
An American black youtuber who use to live in Germany was banned from ever entering the EU for making a Make Germany Great Again video.

only in Germany you'll find shitskins that are more based than the white population of the country

Tree of Logic?

Neato

Yes.
She had to cut ties with all her friends because they were being harassed by agents trying to get in contact with her.

Bassam Tibi, Akif Pirincci, Xavier Naidoo - they are not even racially European and are pro white. Meanwhile the cucks are happy about their own extinction. Or worse: they fight the aforementioned.

This "multi cultural" ideology really is a disease of the mind, worse than communism.

wish it was true but feels like a fake

Could a bilingual bro hit me with a transcript of a rough translation of this song?

>D.
Truly one of the chosen people

Bumping for rispek.

Let me guess - musicians with brown skin receive less scrutiny

How long do you want to be marionettes?
Do not you see, you're just subjects, not citizens
Do not you realize, you soon stand alone
For your puppeteer you are only an expert

And because you're twisting the facts again
Will we intervene
And because you are passing the innocent
We will spread our umbrellas
Because you are already twisting the facts again
Must we intervene
We need to spread our shields

Excited and failing like pearls on a pearl chain
Go on a Matryoshka, a struggle for your salvation
You are blind to nylon and threads on your limbs and
If you were in the Bundestag, you tremble like your limbs
Everything is embarrassing, and so what is called the representative of the people
Parts of your people - are called high and traitor
Everything is forgiven when you are clear
Otherwise the angry peasant with the fork will make sure that you are clear
The second one shows

Think you know everything better
And it does not get any better, I guess
But we think for you and love you as human beings
As people-in-the-face-kickers, you come to our borders
And something called Pizzagate is still on the bill
On closer inspection, however, horror increases
And if I get only one in the fingers
Then I tore him to pieces
And there is also no hiding behind paragraphs and laws

Pizzagate was judged to be false

Not bad.

Did he made anything this good before?

Oh, i have to explain that expert in this sense it means somebody that only works for his master

By that logic aren't those guys cucks for supporting a race other than their own?

yes

This translation makes me sleepy anyone else getting sleepy?
Let's go back to comfy Trump general threads

>The hook/chorus:
Do not you see, you're just stirrups

>Verse 1:
And because you're twisting the facts again
Will we intervene
We will spread our umbrellas
Because you are already twisting the facts again
We must intervene
We need to spread our shields

>Verse 2
Excited and failing like pearls on a pearl chain
Go on a Matryoshka, a struggle for your salvation
You are blind to nylon and threads on your limbs and
If you were in the Bundestag, you tremble like your limbs
Everything is embarrassing, and so what is called the representative of the people
Parts of your people - are called high and traitor
Everything is forgiven when you are clear
Otherwise the angry peasant with the fork will make sure that you are clear
The second one shows

>Rap section:
We rise from the roof and change radios
If you do not open the door, a warning will suddenly open through the window
From the stage to the center a truth movement
In the name of the Zetters the neon advertisement shines in the rain
Together with the sons I will admit color
Your parliaments remind me of puppet theater
You walk on threads like marionettes
Until we separate you with sharp scissors from the umbilical cord of Babylon!
You are so slow and sluggish
It is terrible
Think you know everything better
And it does not get any better, I guess
But we think for you and love you as human beings
As people-in-the-face-kickers, you come to our borders
And something called pizza is still on the bill
On closer inspection, however, horror increases
And if I get only one in the fingers
Then I tore him to pieces
And there is also no hiding behind paragraphs and laws

Most of his stuff was quite good, especially since he dosen't hide his power level anymore

*yawns* user, do you feel sleepy? yeah, i do... maybe it's time to close this tab and take a nap. everyone deserves a break!

>german indian

>This "multi cultural" ideology really is a disease of the mind, worse than communism.

It is communism you 'tard.

They couldn't get the 'class struggle' to stick in countries where people were already well to do, so they switched to 'culture as a class'.

Now you have 'white privilege' even as you are denied a 'white identity'.

*yawns* user, do you feel sleepy? yeah, i do... maybe it's time to close this tab and take a nap. everyone deserves a break!

So why are we giving these L I T E R A L C U C K S our attention?

Xavier Naidoo has been getting unbelievable backlash for speaking out.
German politicians and officials seem to have a hard on for Muslims immigrants and doing their dirty work by trying to silence anyone who has the balls to say anything.

If you mean Bassam, Akif and Xavier, they have no racial identity, as far as I see it. Their identity is German, especially for Akif, who does not feel Turkish at all. So he would be treated as a token Turk by the civic nationalists, but he supports Germany in remaining German, same with Bassam. They know their liberty and life-style and civilization rely on that: the preservation of the Germans as a people. So in that sense they are further than the civic nationalists.

Does germany have a freedom of expression through art

Oh shit, in my German class in high school my German teacher had us listen to and learn Xavier Naidoo songs.

Glad he hasn't turned into one of those celebrities I've lost all respect for.

Take this shit back to /bant/

thank you

>race is a social construct
oh Sup Forums

This should be met with an organized campaign of crying the "discrimination" card. The German government should be accused of racism for daring to censor an Indian. There need not be any substance behind this accusation if it's shouted often and long enough.

Can you explain the meaning of this idiom? Is it a common german phrase, or another word for expert that gives it this meaning

>t. someone who works for a translation company and is curious about this stuff

Dude,if anyone drawing room deserves a portrait of the Fuhrer it should be us,he single highhandedly fucked the British so hard and formed Azad hind,helped in forming Navy which resulted in mutiny and thus led to independence.

>a disease of the mind

Thats what it is
I now understand why they play african styled pop music on radio almost all the time here in bavaria ! ( Our radio is controled by the state more or less )
Its about giving the people a "Live-rythm" "multiculturism" "anti white male" screamed in the ears and minds
This artificial "culture" a bubble, people should be born and die under, was manufactured by the CIA puppets and the likes

Propaganda non stop
Once you understand you can see through this

Its a good thing people rally against that
The end of it is near

They're not cucks, they don't want their countries turned into Germany and they don't want Germany turned into their countries

>black youtuber
what is that?

The world needs NatSoc stupid fuck,lets imagine current day Germany under Fuhrer,what would have happened? The whole world would have been released from Jewish claws and so called shitskins wouldn't even migrated to your city and if they still do,don't you think there would be race mixing laws?

And strict punishment for someone to seduce other race girl? NatSoc is an ideology it benefits everyone and that's what the Jews wanted to kill the idea itself.

Not everyone on this planet knows their country is indirectly ruled by some set of KIKES,only we are bestowed with this redpill.

>they don't want their countries turned into Germany
Their countries are staying shit that's not happening

>The end of it is near
Yeah, right...I thought that when Sarrazin's book got released in 2010. And it's gotten worse every year. Europeans will never wake up. They love it! Even when Erdogan literally tells the Turks to replace the ethnic Europeans, take their ressources and grab the power, they don't wake up.

They are as docile as lambs being led to their slaughter. And you know what? If one of the lambs screams and cries shouts at the other lambs: "WAKE UP! THIS MAN IS GOING TO KILL US ALL! RUN! OR FIGHT! BUT WAKE UP!" The lambs attack their own kin, for his hate against the good man which has taken care of them all those years. And of course this man was their farmer and their butcher.

>banning artists

Hello communism!

This might be the most irrelevant reply anyone's ever gotten. Guess I can't blame you for having shit reading comprehension, I'm assuming you didn't ask to live in India.

Wait, who the fuck uses an mp3 player in 2017?

didnt he speak at some NPD meme once?

he always ran into trouble with germany when he was driving without a license and shit.

Hes probably just some form of contrarian rebel anarchist memer who hates the government or he realized that liberals are only making shit up and he experienced all these people in the industry that wanted to push him as a "based minority" and had enough off it.

He probably saw more hypocrisy than anyone of us can ever image so he knows its all just a big fat smoke screen.

Hes so rich and seasoned in his career so he just stops giving a fuck. Normal normie celebrities just play along to make more money.

>German
that's realt nice, clean, white german you have there hans

Kill the Jewish control of money and you let the real elites who care about their country climb the ladder,atleast I know of India,there are people who end up being professors and shit.

There are ground level leaders who don't cross state wise election because of ((no influence)) but will turn the country upside down if elected.

it's not like we are africans and Shieet.

Kunstverbot? Erinnert das euch an etwas?

>real elites who care about their country
nice meme

People that exercise, you fat fuck.

Ever heard of armbands for phones and bluetooth headsets you retarded cunt?

Bump

Not too long ago I thought that Germany is not Sweden-tier yet...

or alternatively, pockets. I don't see how a phone is any different from an mp3 player

We have Brahmins here who had been good in politics since the dawn of civilization and they still make good presidents,but thanks to ((Washington)) they don't get a free hand in anything,because goy if you go against our narrative we are going to fund Pakistan for a war with you and other countries will just send you a fucking love letter,and medics.

Akif's Bücher sollten zerstört werden, geshreddert. "Linke sind die wahren Nazis!" funktioniert aber nicht. Ist den Linken scheißegal, Hauptsache Macht, und Normies sind zu fett und apathisch, als dass sie das interessiert.

Who the fuck even downloads music anymore with spotify, apple music, etc... being available? Mp3s are literally useless and gay nowadays

Your perverted sense of view explains whats wrong with west,you consider people with shekels as elite,that's what happen when you give everything in the hands of merchant.

He starts trading you.

You need to look up his past, he has never hidden it. He is pretty close with the Reichsbürger movement and got loads of death threats from Antifaggots. He is the closest you can come to honorary aryan.

I'm so tired of 'them'. Seriously I can't take this shit much longer.

Wow so much "hate speech"

I hope this happens so that maybe the Germans could wake the fuck up

>what is sound quality
I can't listen to music with a head set:
1) I live in a shitty neighborhood
2) poor sound quality
3) poor sound mixing
4) not loud

the threat of a pitchfork, oh my

>mfw während ich das schreib kids am haus vorbeilaufen un die DU KOMMST AUCH UNDERN RAIFÄN BABA SAFT BABA SAFT KOPSCHUSS ALDA aus den lautsprechern plerrem lassen

>This might be the most irrelevant reply anyone's ever gotten.
Irrelevant? You retard or what leaf? Ahh I see what triggered you,the word migrant,well I take it back,it slipped away.

>I'm assuming you didn't ask to live in India.
Stop your KIKE's and we are good here.

Xavier is pretty based.

literally nothing.

They're like reverse nazis. They've kept the means, but changed the politics.
Niederlage Heil!

Wake up Germans

India, I hope one day you get to destroy Pakistan and take back your rightful land

Was stimmt nicht damit? Fuck ZOGermany.

You know what, that song is actually pretty good.

Wasnt naidoo a Reichsbürger as well?
This gives more area to attack for them.

Source?

>indians are our greatest allies
>we just call them poo everytime they write here

I feel kinda bad now...

watched it

>4:20 long

lmao

>>indians are our greatest allies
90% of indians are poos and those that should stay in india and try to control the rest.

>because you abuse the innocent we need to spread our shields
>pizzagate
kek

first he is not an indian

>Naidoo's father Rausammy is from India, who has half Indian and half German origins and his mother is of South African descent.[

born and raised in ger

second he is a christfag x9000

Why is he so based? How did this happen? Did he just coincidentally stumble over Sup Forums one day?

This.

Fat retards don't understand MP3 players. Literally the best things for HIIT sprints.

Considering his texts and statements he's probably a poltard

he is from mannheim. pretty conservative town deep in the conservative south

Lets see some old broads from wherever she is from.

He is brown, he's a poo

Jesus Christ, you insects, stop breathing.

>Xavier Naidoo has blamed the Rothschild family for Germany's 20th century history[8][9] and has spoken at a meeting of the Reichsbürgerbewegung, the right-wing movement that seeks to restore Germany's pre-1918 borders, denies the legal existence of the Federal Republic of Germany and claims Germany is a country occupied by enemy, foreign forces.

>Naidoo gave similar opinions in a live interview on ARD Morgenmagazin, public service breakfast television

Isn´t that the place they recently rented out completely to refugees after deporting the original inhabitants for a failed mining deal?

It's not about race, it never has been. Why do you think the government covers up cases of Christian Syrian refugees who legitimately got politically persecuted and then attacked in Germany by mudslimes? The government loves muslims, they don't give a damn abot race. If you are a Christian, you need to be eradicated, atheists mostly are lefties and advocate for the same thing, so they can stay.

He's fucking alex Jones level redpilled, does he have a podcast?
Sounds fun as fuck to listen to.

((They)) like to create chaos to bring in ((their)) solution
But actually it is portaying themself as noble, because they cant stand the truth that they are only fat ugly pigs

>fat ugly pigs portraying themselves as noble
Has someone called the le Gottkanzler?