I've never met a conservative who wasn't a hypocritical selfish autist incapable of empathy

I've never met a conservative who wasn't a hypocritical selfish autist incapable of empathy.

I hope your children are born sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/331842-in-senate-pessimism-over-obamacare-repeal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's getting hospital treatment, what's the problem?

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that on me!

Maybe your rich billionaires like Soros, Gates, and Zuckerburg can donate for care instead of what ever social project they're on

But that would make too much sense.

>Why do the jews control everything
>Let make a system where the jew can control everything

This is retard.

>Trump's healthcare plan
>Someone in a hospital wearing a hat
>This is bad

You mean the deals they made with Jared Kushner which he didn't file on his government documents?

Yeah, maybe go read baot that.

>hypocritical
>incapable of empathy
>I hope your children are born sick
Very few people will appreciate that joke.

The U.S. is broke. It can't afford Obamacare. It can't afford its military. It can't afford infrastructure. It's done. Every action being taken currently and over the past 17 years or so have been desperate attempts to prevent its collapse. Every social, cultural, and economic ill that people are upset over are the byproducts of a dying nation. The U.S. swallowed poison in the 80s, fell into a coma with the collapse of the Dot-Com Bubble, and officially died during the Global Financial Crisis. The Fed and the government are just keeping electricity flowing the through corpse to imitate life, but that's only going to work until the power goes out and things get smelly.

What is this meme about Trump voters abusing Obamacare?

Because southern states abuse it? You say the states with more niggers? The niggers that vote democrat?

America would have been fine if George Bush hadn't bankrupt the country.

This is why you can't let Republicans have full control. I honestly don't think America will survive Trump.

it's dead in the senate:

Republican senators say they don’t see a way to get healthcare reform over the finish line, even if the House passes a bill this week.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/331842-in-senate-pessimism-over-obamacare-repeal

>Incapable of empathy

Obamacare is failing because all of those young, healthy progressives who are bitching about the Republicans trying to kill Obamacare have not bought insurance through Obamacare. They killed it because they thought it was too shitty to buy.

>shitlib kike advising Trump to be a "national globalist" and bomb Syria had undisclosed dealings with globalist kikes
Good. Get Kushner out of the way and let Bannon bring in the Fourth Reich.

If you honestly think that maybe you should move to Canada. Maybe Trudeau will live up to your expectations.

not politics.

I'm not leaving, it's the conservatives that have got to go.

Based on what we just heard from the Senate Intelligence Committee guy, Trump won't finish his term. He literally gave 2 to 1 odds.

Bait but pretty good representation of a lefty.

fuck off

That's a pretty good idea, actually.

Only for people that want it.

t. Liberal

WHO WILL THINK OF THE NIGGER CHILDREN

The foundations for where we're at were laid in the 80s in my opinion but I bet you could reasonably argue the pieces were moved into place even earlier than that. Before the country lost its mind, Bush and the Republicans wanted to try and prevent The Doom through the military industrial complex, fossil fuel energy, etc. Gore and the Democrats wanted to try and prevent the Doom through technology, alternative energy, etc. Both parties know The Doom, the day of reckoning for intervening in the markets through excess spending is inevitable. Something tells me when Trump was sworn in and briefed he was given a run down of just how fucked we are and is now playing accordingly around that knowledge.

The U.S. legitimately cannot afford another recession at this point because it's probably going to be a full depression if it occurs and could end up even worse than that. The problem is a contraction is inevitable and I get it, give tax cuts to corporations because it's a way to keep the bubble going, but it won't be enough. The next recession is going to be catastrophic. Young workers aren't employed and don't have any savings. Sure, they're "employed" at their $16ish contract jobs with no benefits or job security and no useful skill development, but they aren't actually accumulating meaningful wealth. The Fed only has so many cards it can play before the dollar becomes a joke. People who have been accumulating savings have been completely brain washed about the safety of their investments. It's an economic clathrate gun.

>You guys are so mean and terrible

>"I hope your children are born sick"

Ok.

This is why I treat money like it's nothing. I get what I need and blow the rest, it's meaningless.

i dont understand. Are you saying that Trump's healthcare plan is that everyone gets a free hat when they visit the hospital?

>you need to have empathy

It's like pottery.

>muh tolerance
>muh legal weed
My sage!

He drowned

>everyone else is evil and without empathy
>hopes innocent children get sick to teach a lesson to political rivals